It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hardest Magician tricks to debunk?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I was watching a bunch of Cris Angel and David Blaine and notice many similar tricks so I started searching the ones that interested me and was able to debunk them.

I am now wondering what are the few hardest ones to debunk?

From the top of my head David Blaine takes a fellow's dollar bill and rubs it and makes the guy's signiture appear in place of pre exsisting one.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
well id have to say his best tricks are his mind reading tricks.. if there not setup... hes really good at it...

another cool one was where he kinda showed us how the things around us can manipulate our dicisions without us even knowing it. he ask those kids on the street to think of a number and he knew what kid to pick and ask him his number.. the kid said 4 then he told them to look at the building behind him and there was a 4 made by certain lights on certain floors and it maid a 4...

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
They so hack. thats like real life wall hacks
. But some of the tricks seem really crazy.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Try this one

It seems to work every time! But why does it work?

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkipShipman
Try this one

It seems to work every time! But why does it work?

^That is messed up, just worked with me 3 times in a row. Please someone tell me how.

Ok, never mind, this is how.

[edit on 23/6/06 by Implosion]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
If you look closely the symbols change every time and they are all mutiples of nine. i guess that right becasue look al thes numbers have the same symbol.
add any two numbers up and you will get one of these numbers.
Well thats what i think.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Right! The equation always results in a multiple of nine. But the trick is that they rotate the symbols on the end part of the program so you think it is guessing another unique symbol. Clever!

new topics

top topics

join