It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sears Tower Terrorist a set up? Watch video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
This clip is more notable for what it doesn't say. Where's the beef? as Bush I used to day. It comes across like a VNR rather than a real story. The guy being interviewed is a cartoon character. The anchor's trying not to laugh throughout the "story".

It's all a joke to me. They're just trying to spin whatever these guys did to make them bad enough to justify the "War on Terror" (insert danger music here).

What a bunch of hooey.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Wonder if it is the underpinnings of annother Red Flag op. They need to seal the four directions and have done east and south but not North or West yet. They always need pliable and willing people from the other side of town to do the dirty work. Ironic the masonic connection because altimately that is where it does come from.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I'm not one to make predictions (at least not without getting paid Big Bucks for them first!), but I must say that this purported Florida-based "Terror Cell" the gov't alleges to have cracked gives me puase.

Not because I believe the suspects were in fact up to nefarious schemes; I've had Swiss cheese with fewer holes than the gov't's story on this one! No, it's something else here. There is too much hype over a story with too little substance. It is blatant "fear-mongering", being pandered in far too obvious a fashion.

It's almost an act of PR sleight-of-hand. A feint, employed by the officials to....

What, I wonder?

The gov't rounds up a pathetic group of relatively harmless urban commandos who, even the officials in charge admit, have neither the skill nor the means to excercise thier grand plot. Touting them as "American AQ's", well at least at first, but then , OK, maybe not really, so uh, maybe they just didn't immediately turn in our operative, who was only pretending to be an AQ agent, yadda, yadda, yadda.

One more cry of "Wolf!" from the authorities. We chuckle and tsk, tsk, and think we are safe. Not a "Red Flag OP".

Not yet.

Just the gov't's way of primming the fear-pump in preparation for the Real Thing.

Anyone catch the reports of .50 cal sniper rifles being sold to Iran this past week?

Anyone catch the report from NASA that the Shuttle has aprox a 1-in-100 chance of blowing up if the Main Fuel Tank foam fails? Or that the Shuttle's Safety engineer is not happy with the "rush to launch" the next mission this Saturday, July 01?

If the STS's main fuel tank were to blow up (or be blown up) just after engine start, but before lift-off, it would detonate with a force approaching that of a small nuclear device; sans the radiation, of course.

Could a bullet from a .50 cal Austrian sniper rifle, as known to be available to the Iranian military, and therefore, certainly! available to AQ operatives in Florida! damage the fragile foam of our glorious Shuttle?

Oh, the Humanity! Oh, the Calamity!

Oh, the PR Opportunity!

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
When I watched the interview with one of the member's brother,
I was just shaking my head in disbelief that anyone this stooopid
could be considered a threat to national security.

All I see from this is a pathetic entrapment ploy meant to show the
American people why they need to tap our phones and invade our privacy.

These guys might have made good suicide bombers as long as someone else
was pulling the trigger.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join