It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shapeshifting?... Come on now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
New member here. I was enthused about starting a discussion, but I didn't know about what. However, an experience came to mind and I think it's worth listening to. It's kind of a culmination of a few "theories/conspiracies" that some peers and I been trying to build on for awhile. My job required me to take a trip to corporate headquarters in the big city. Everything was fine until I had the (dis)pleasure of meeting one of the top guys. He projected a particular disdain for almost everyone he encountered, and there were instances where people made comments that visibly incensed him for no apparant reason. I hadn't been exposed to shapeshifting philosophies at the time, but I did notice that this "guy" really started to... well for lack of a better term... "change". His glands would swell under his neck, and discoloration was obvious. His walk was more like a controlled gait, and he never stayed around for long. You couldn't help but stare when he wasn't looking (which I think he could tell, and hated), I'm telling you, this man was not right. If they truely exists and I've ever been around a reptilian, it was him.

Later in the week we were invited to a holiday banquet, which was held on the 33rd floor for some of the top executives. Mr. Big Man worked on the 33rd floor, and this floor is an entirely different story indeed. It was the height of the holiday season, but there were absolutely no decorations on this floor. Every floor in this building looked exactly the same except this one. Everyone in the building spoke of each floor regularly, but not this one. Well, we were invited to eat, where we pretty much had free run of the building, but every step we took on this floor was monitored. Half of the floor was walled off, with no visible doors that led to the other side. I did, however, catch a glimpse of a couple of their projects, entitled "Planet X", and "The Big Picture", one of which displayed infrastructure (regarding climatology) designs that had no relation to anything that was worked on on any other floor.

But back to the guy. As nasty as his disposition was, I made sure I "killed him with kindness" (mainly because he could take my job in an instant), and he hated it... and me. I've read that these people have a particularly hard time holding their "composure" if they get upset or have pure love projected at them, so could it be true? I would also like to hear experiences from members who feel that they've seen a shapshift or reptiloid. What were the circumstances? And do you know of how to root such people out? Being the open minded type, I will not discount the claims that debunk what I feel I might have experienced, but I would sure like to know why you feel that way.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hmm I've always been really skeptical about shapeshifting reptiles. Though I believe a lot of other conspiracies. Have you ever read any of David Icke's work? Maybe he can help you with your questions. Too bad they took down the David Icke section on this forum.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Yes, when the idea was first introduced to me I jumped all over his works. The thing with me is I would like to hear from others who might have had the same or a more profound experience. There are quite a few people that are pro Icke, and just as many who blow it off (one of the reasons why I love this plae). I feel that if it's really so, there's got to be more people with similar experiences, or at least people that agree without doing it just because they agree with Icke.

[edit on 23-6-2006 by Cerebral Souldier]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I think one of the reasons Icke gets traction is what I've been told by friends -- that most of what he says is empirically provable... it's just that when you get to the reptilian part, well, I've been around too long to just laugh off unexplained phenomena -- especially stuff that's been talked about for as long as recorded history.

Let's just say that a complete lack of humanity would go a long way in explaining a lot of what is taking place in this world -- activities that seemingly are guided by some kind of pattern, if not intelligence. Genocide is ignored, and petty dictators face the might of nations. Science is disposable for political reasons. Education -- especially critical thinking -- is being downgraded.

Someone or some thing has an agenda that isn't clear because it's massive and global and... really to complex for a human mind to unravel.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Do you believe the man to whom you refer is actually a 'shapeshifter' ?

I've never encountered one, but as with most things, there's seldom smoke without fire and there are so many myths and legends -- not to mention contemporary mention -- about shapeshifters, that it's possible there's some foundation to it.

Bob Dylan is said by some to be able to alter his height, apparently. I've heard that about others too, but can't remember their names right now.

One of the oddest things I've experienced is the inability to see the face of a woman who lives nearby. She has very dark energy and is generally disliked. However, she's not an unattractive person, physically. Yet -- and this is the only time I've experienced this -- when I look at her, I just can't get her face fixed clearly in my mind. It's as if my mind refuses to allow her into my memory. I've tested it on several occasions and it's always the same. I can see and remember her clothing, for example, but not her face. It's as if her face blurs or shifts or something, making it impossible to 'fix'. Other members of my family have remarked on the same thing. A man whom I know well passed this woman one night as she was removing mail from her letter box, and he said she lowered her body and then swung grotesquely towards him with what he described as a sort of inhuman snarl. It genuinely shocked and disturbed him. Another resident has remarked that he avoids looking directly at the woman in question, because it 'makes him feel sick'. She's done some incredibly vicious and spiteful things to residents, with no apparent reason other than sheer enjoyment in other's misery. Yet she holds down a job, drives a car, etc., so she's able to function in 'normal' manner when it suits.

I did see something very disturbing when I was in my early teens. I still haven't resolved the issue in my own mind. It must have been extraordinarily truamatic, because the incident was repressed for well over a decade. I simply had no memory of it at all. Then, when I was in my mid-20s, the full memory suddenly emerged while I was in the middle of a conversation with someone. I'll never know why it chose that particular moment to emerge: the mind's a mysterious thing. What I suddenly remembered was an incident involving someone I'd known very well when I was younger. They had turned their face directly into mine, at close quarters, and what I saw obviously frightened me so much, it was immediately locked away in some unknown region in my mind for the next 13 or 14 years. When it did finally emerge, I remembered that the familiar face that had turned towards me had had ANOTHER face inside it -- or superimposed over it. The 'other' face was horrifying: not so much in appearance as in the gloating evil of its expression. The eyes were large and demonic and the mouth was stretched back in what I term a 'square grin': where the mouth is rectangular in shape, rather than the usual 'half moon'. In a 'square grin', you see all the teeth. The corners of the mouth do not turn upwards, but instead are 'squared off' in a ghastly grimace. It's not a smile as such, but more a baring of the teeth. It's horrible, believe me.

The superimposed face was extremely powerful. It was evil. It seemed to fill my entire vision and loom into me. It knew it was terrifying me and it enjoyed it. But the worst part of course, was the fact this insanely evil face was 'inside' the face of someone I knew and trusted.

I think I must have fainted when it happened. Then it was locked away in my head for a long time. The person who'd acted as host for the thing I saw, became more and more disturbed and disturbing as the years passed.

For a long time after I remembered the memory, I wondered if it had been just a dream, or if I'd imagined it for some reason. Then, a few years after I remembered it, another person revealed that they'd had a very similar experience to my own -- involving the same person and the same ghastly, superimposed evil face. And like me, this other person had also wondered if he'd dreamed or imagined it. Unlike me, however, he had not suffered any loss of memory after his experience: he'd seen it and remembered it all the way through. Guess his mind was tougher than mine.

I know what you mean about the reddening and expanding of the neck area. I've seen it in a man who was an alcoholic and others noticed it in him too. But it was usually caused when he'd had a certain amount to drink. Then, his eyes would change; it was quite noticeable. And his mouth would change too: change expression and his voice (tone) altered. He didn't appear drunk when it happened, but it was as if he'd turned into someone else. When it occurred, people departed, because with the change of facial expression came a negative alteration in personality: not someone anyone wanted to be around.

Are you tempted to investigate the man on the 33rd floor? Are you curious to the extent you have to know more? Have you quietly questioned others, to see if they've noticed the same things as you? Or was that one experience enough?

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I'd definitely like to know what's what, but there's also a certain amount of trepidation that comes with finding the answer you're looking for (like catching a girlfriend cheating). Actually, I'm supposed to go back next month. I don't know how I'll act or what I'll do. I've read that there are techniques to expose that sort of thing. I appreciate your response, I don't scare easily by any means, but that gave me chills.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
were was this, are you saying that reptoids shapshifters might have control of major companies on the planet instead of the military?

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It would make sense that if they don't control it, they control the people that do.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The wisest thing might be to limit your contact with the individual as much as possible, without endangering your job, next time you have to go there.

Before your next visit, why not research the various ways in which you can shield and protect yourself ? Practice erecting a protective shield around yourself AND those you love, for good measure. It's a good thing to do in any case -- even if you think you don't really believe in what you're doing :-) If you can't be bothered wiht all that, at least visualise yourself(for example) encased within a perspex egg-shaped bubble that repels anything negative. Then, if you need it, you won't have to scramble from scratch, because if you've visualised it a few times beforehand, it will be there in your mind, ready.

Have a few imaginary trial-runs re: possible encounters with the individual. Practice becoming invisible. Not literally, but as a mental exercise you could practice the 'fade into the wall-paper' thing. Make mental note of the people you'll see at the meetings and imagine making the usual small-talk. Practice remaining low-key if/when the individual-in-question makes his appearance. If you practice a few times now, it will be there for if you need help, and you'll flow naturally.

Might be best if you didn't make much eye-contact with the individual, but at the same time don't avoid him so that it's obvious. If he's as bad as you suspect, he'll pick up on it straight away if you (1) give him a look that says you've been giving him thought ... or (2) avoid him, which will also tip him off that you've been thinking about him.

Best thing to do would be to latch onto one or two people at the meeting, so that your attention is focused in a natural way on someone/something else. That way you won't have to concentrate on NOT focusing on the individual. If you get desperate and think the individual has 'sensed' something, then all you need do is find someone's conversation to be absolutely riveting. It's easy to do. All you need to do is encourage the most boring person in the world by hanging on every word and nodding interestedly. In no time at all, you'll find you ARE listening and this will act like an invisibility-cloak for you. Then when people begin to depart, just flow along with them and out the door without a backwards glance. Be as bland and ordinary as pie.

Your instincts last time might have been off target, and the individual might be as harmless as your grandfather. Hope so. But if there really is something 'off' about him, leave it to the experts. Close the door on it, nice and quietly. And tell me to mind my own business while you're at it :-)

(Sorry for my uninvited interference, but I've seen these things go horribly wrong, despite the best of intentions. You wouldn't walk down certain streets. This sounds like one of those streets)

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
were was this, are you saying that reptoids shapshifters might have control of major companies on the planet instead of the military?

Are you saying you believe the military is in control of major companies on this planet? Do you see that as a good thing? What a scary thought. When I was growing up the only people who had thoughts remotely similar would be woman who wanted police everywhere and all kinds of laws because they were scared.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Dock,

As far as butting in, you're more than welcome to (and it's appreciated); all I'm asking for is a little insight from those with anything to add. I also agree to be cautious, because the whole thing makes me extremely uncomfortable, and I don't ever get that way. I feel, however, that there is definitely something to it, because I'm very good at paying attention to things, and my intuition has always been great (probably because I'm sure to listen to it). It does feel like one of those streets that I don't want to walk down, just trying to find out who lives on the block.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
Too bad they took down the David Icke section on this forum.

I know there are some factions around that think David Icke was stuffing around with ATS, but it has become apparent that someone has been stuffing around with David -

www.davidicke.com...

..therefore it's completely understandable that he can't commit himself to ATS at this present time. I think this is tragic, it just goes to show how far they will go to silence someone (short of killing them).

[edit on 24-6-2006 by RiotComing]

top topics

join