It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cillit Bang is evil?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
now i have heard some insane theorys in my time but this one even made me lol
it is from this site en.wikipedia.org...

(btw Cillit Bang is a brand name for a range of cleaning products created by consumer products giant Reckitt Benckiser. The products marketed under the brand name include a degreaser, cleaning crystals, and a grime and limescale remover.)

Some conspiracy theorists believe that hidden inside the advert lies a hidden subliminal message. Maybe the washing away of the dirt on the penny could symbolise future natural disasters such as Tsunamis, such as the devestating Tsunami to the coast of South-East Asia in 2004. The line "BANG and the dirt is gone" could imply the terrible fate of the human race. The emphasis on the 'BANG' symbolises a fourthcoming world wide nuclear strike while the dirt symbolises the human race and the fact that we will soon be 'gone' from this Earth like the dirt from an old penny. It is widely believed that, in the adverts, Barry is subtly signaling to us, with his vast stockpile of Cillit Bang, that we need to stock up on our supplies before it's too late. The fact that Cillit Bang cleans up 'Baked on Grease' could suggest that the country Greece may have something to do with it. Some experts have also noticed that on the second advert when Barry pours the Cillit Bang crystals on the baked-on oven grease, the face of Adolf Hitler can be seen among the bubbles. In the advert for the universal degreaser it is a known fact that Cillit Bang cleans up 'Baked on Grime'. But these letters can also be re-arranged to form 'Denmark'. Also supporting the evidence for Hitler's face in the soap bubbles, the name 'Adolf' can be taken from 'Tough Food Splatters' as can 'Portugal'. Maybe there is some sort of pattern here. Evidence points to the Northern countries as the cause of this fourthcoming disaster. The letters in 'Soap Scum' can be re-arranged to the word 'Compass' (the needle always points North) implying that a Northern country is involved with the destruction of the Earth. Due to the fact that Jill sprays five dots of Cillit Bang Grime and Lime onto the sink, it is believed that 5 major countries will be involved.

peace out

TheOne

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Ahhhhhhhhhhh. That explains everything now. The pentagram shaped chili stains on my counter, the breaking of my fridge, the gateway to hell that just opened up in my microwave..........

So, is there a brand of kitchen cleaner that is holy that will banish all the evil I have sprayed onto my worksurfaces, or must I call in the Vatican and have a proper exorcism?

Or is the grease and grime in my kitchen a natural barrier to the forces of darkness, and I should let it build up?

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Skadi_the_Evil_Elf, you crack me up,,,,

I don't get the connection to a household cleaner though. Are they a big enough company to have an effect in world affairs?
Honestly I've never heard of them till now.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beer_Guy
Skadi_the_Evil_Elf, you crack me up,,,,

I don't get the connection to a household cleaner though. Are they a big enough company to have an effect in world affairs?
Honestly I've never heard of them till now.

I never heard of it either till I moved here to the UK. Its a big brand of cleaner over here, like Formula 409 is in the states. It actually works pretty good.

Maybe too good. Maybe the reason it cleans so well is because the creators of the product made a pact with Satan to exchange their eternal souls for success and a good product........

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Yup, that would explain it!

Adding a second line just in case.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
That was me believe it or not. I did it when I was bored one day but they've deleted it now.
It must have been Barry Scott trying to cover it up. I guess someone else was bored enough to go on the Cillit Bang page as well.

[edit on 28-7-2006 by UK_05_XM29]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
"External Source"

What external source are you talking about because the link to wikipedia is
not what it is quoted from....

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
No, it was from there. I put it on there myself but it was deleted. I made it up to prove that you can make a conspiracy out of almost anything.

top topics

join