It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

ATS' Valhall Being Interviewed on the Radio re: The Dave Gaubatz WMD Story!

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
great job Val and Thank You to Colonel Ray Coughenour


it was worth having my hairdresser mad at me for being late. ciao.




posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It was a very good short report, too bad it wasn't longer but still great!
Did any one keep listening, notice the Sears Tower incident was mentioned right after practically.

I like that station will have to tune in more often.



posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
For anyone who may have missed the interview, the podcast and stream are already posted and available for listening/download.

The Daily Briefing with Colonel Ray on KCAA Fri, Jun 23, 2006


Great job, Val!

Too bad for the limited time/discussion on the WMD story. However, he certainly plugged ATS throughout the interview.

Again, Val ... Excellent job! KUDOS to you.


edit: link

[edit on 6/23/2006 by 12m8keall2c]



posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Dear Lord, first Springer on the radio and today Val is on the radio? They'll be impossible to live with now


It's friday so I'm lazy and missed the interview.

I'm downloading the june 23 daily briefing from the site, is this what I'm supposed to be downloading or is it another file?

As for this:

Originally posted by Valhall
I've officially pronounced Mr. Gaubatz's last name 42 different ways.


Could this be the start of a new drinking game? Look out Star Trek and Bob Newhart here comes Drink along with Gaubatz.

Seriously though Val, mazel tov, hope I'm downloading the right file.

Spiderj


Oh hey they just gave you a plug so I guess I'm just downloading the whole show...oh very exciting, I'm gonna grab a maple bar and fresh cuppa joe.



posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Just listened to it, well done Val. Really good plugs for ATS too.

Nicely done.

SPider



posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Val you are making possible for ATS to give a new meaning of what a conspiracy site is out to be.

No only ATS dare to bring up all kind of conspiracies but also it follow on good leads and give time to bring the word around with interviews.

Val, are ready for TV yet? That should be the next step.

You are becoming the face and voice of ATS.



posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
i will definitely listen to the podcast


great news BTW too...





posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Great job, Val!


3496 visitors



posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
good job Val. I noticed the Gaubatz thing because I was hoping to learn how to pronounce the name and Im like "she keeps saying it different, how do I pronounce it!" because Im expecting my congressman to call me about it possibly and Ill sound like an ass if I can't even pronounce his name.



posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
gah- batz

And I even emailed him and asked him before the program, but my nerves got the best of me and every time I ran up on it I stumbled and just picked a variant.

I'm an idiot. LOL



posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall


I'm an idiot. LOL



Hmmmmm......


Can I have your autograph



posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
That was an excellent interview Val.


You are the diva of ATS.

This Col. Ray sounds like he knows a lot of inside information also. After hearing all the behind the scenes stuff that goes on during the Iraq war and Afghanistan and Gulf1, it is truly disheartening. Sure I think we are doing some good, but that is not the real reasons we are dragged into these conflicts.

Anyway I just wanted to say, great job. You are one of the reasons that make this place rock.

Thanks for all your contributions.



posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
can someone point me to the timeframe on the podcast for the interview?


Pie



posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
For anyone who may have missed the interview, the podcast and stream are already posted and available for listening/download.

The Daily Briefing with Colonel Ray on KCAA Fri, Jun 23, 2006


Just go there and listen.


[edit on 23-6-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]



posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
That was an excellent interview Val.


You are the diva of ATS.

This Col. Ray sounds like he knows a lot of inside information also. After hearing all the behind the scenes stuff that goes on during the Iraq war and Afghanistan and Gulf1, it is truly disheartening. Sure I think we are doing some good, but that is not the real reasons we are dragged into these conflicts.

Anyway I just wanted to say, great job. You are one of the reasons that make this place rock.

Thanks for all your contributions.


Ditto! Thanks, Val!
And links to program were appreciated, too.



posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
gah- batz

And I even emailed him and asked him before the program, but my nerves got the best of me and every time I ran up on it I stumbled and just picked a variant.

I'm an idiot. LOL


Nahhhh was a great interview Val. Really great. Way to go



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join