It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern-Day Ninjas Days Wear a Suit & Tie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I've been inrigued by the conspiracy theory for much of my life. When I first encountered it, though, I do not recall. My opinions and theories have always changed constantly, and they continue to do so. As minute as it seems, my inspiration to indulge in conspiracy theorization was the recent purchase of the album "Lateralus" by Tool. I've always had theories of the government's puppeteering, but this album just intensified it tenfold. I have a strong belief and fear that the new world order is in place, and this "black hand organization" as I call it looms over my head like a foreboding stormcloud.

I am involved in the gothic subculture, which has had an immense impact on my psyche and ideology. I can see all the shameful things about human nature, but I recognize them and -if they need it- work towards changing them. I am purely agnostic, and I have an immense hatred for religion. I don't hate the everyday do-gooder Christian; what I hate are those "Good Christian familymen" politicians that try to emprison my freedoms because of their religious insecurities, and try to save god's green earth by burning down the rainforests.

As for my personal interests, I enjoy reading 17-1800's works of gothic literature such as Radcliffe and M.G. Lewis, general Science, and works of philosophy such as the Tao Te Tzing. I enjoy almost all forms of music, and my favorite genre is deathrock/post-punk such as Bauhaus, Joy Division, Siouxsie, etc. I paint expressionist and surrealist works, draw various things, write avant-garde poetry, music, and ocasionally sew and hem. I suppose one could call me a romantic.

I'm currently living in Blountsville, AL (What better place to defy society?) and am seventeen years of age. I'm bisexual and proud of it, and will readily express my opinion. I'd probably fighting for what I believe is "right", and though it may sound cliche', "Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone" are words that I take to heart daily.

I hope to express opinions here, learn many new things, and make friends.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
awesome. i used to think of ninjas as those stealth guys but suit and tie is cool i guess

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I probably should've explained the title. "Ninjas" are the top-secret government assassins that take care of anyone that knows too much. Government officials supposedly wear a suit and tie, therefore... You know.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Yggdrasil

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Welcome aboard - but it's "Ninja"...not "Ninjas". Hope you enjoy your stay.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Everything worth knowing about ninjas can be found here.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Sporty

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Yggdrasil, belated welcome to ATS!

I hope that you enjoy your stay here.

Need help with the site? Find it here. ---->ATS help files

------------------------------------------

Don't forget to have fun while you're here.
Check out some of these forums on BelowTopSecret

------------------------------------------

General Chit Chat

Chit Chat Subjects

Travel
Jokes, Puns & Pranks
Folk Tales & Urban Legends
Food & Cooking
Relationships
People
Faith, Spirituality, & Theology
Health & Wellness