It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White guy thinks hes the father of a black child after 5 years?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Ermmm kinda freaky as im not so sure this a joke??!
Checkt he video out this guy is genuinly distraught at the fact he finds out he is not the father, when clearly he is not, from the start.

www.yikers.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This video is actually not funny at all. It is, frankly, quite sad. The father in the video obviously deluded himself into accepting the child (also obviously not his). To have done otherwise was to accept that his wife cheated on him.

I feel very sad for the father. It is clear that he loved both his wife and "his" child deeply. Yes, the bubble of his false belief was popped but, ultimately, to what purpose? Love is love and this man truly loved both his wife and the child that was fathered by the infidelity of his wife. This video is not funny.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I hear what you are saying, i wasn't really sure where to post this, but the idea he could delude himself this long was odd.
Was it for real?

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Agreed with Benevolent, also if you both dont remember. The movie Me, Myself, and Irene had Jim Carrey in the same position, his wife cheated on him with a black man, and he refused to call the kids not his own.

new topics

top topics

join