It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico and the fake UFO wave.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devilishkitty
Your wrong. That history channel documentary is faulty. There is a BS. master doing the scientific explaining.

Jim Dilettoso, is a liar. He has been exposed for lots of BS-ing. He also said that he worked for NASA (never did) and that Billy Meyer pics are real (imagine that). This is the least of the people to believe.

I suggest that you get someone else that is not Crazy, or that does not BS his way to the history channel.

I suggest that before posting anything else on Dilettosos work, you read some of the idiotic stuff that he has been exposed on. See it here, he even made the Hall of Shame

[edit on 29-7-2006 by Devilishkitty]

You are addressing me directly and I take this as an insult. It's clear to me that you have not read the UFO Forum Decorum and you are violating the rules making personal accusations against a member of this forum.

I submitted legal information regarding this specific case without addressing you sir. Therefore with all due respect I request the moderators to apply the correspondent measure to correct this member's behavior wich represent a violation of the forum regulations.

Rules and respect must be observed all the time.

free_spirit

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
When I said BS-master I meant dilesotto, not you. I see no problem whith that. Dilettoso is a liar.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devilishkitty
When I said BS-master I meant dilesotto, not you. I see no problem whith that. Dilettoso is a liar.

Can you provide more than one questionable site to prove that claim?

If not this seems a highly ignorant remark.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join