It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico and the fake UFO wave.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devilishkitty
All of you who think that Mexco is the mecca for UFOs are wrong.

Not U again!?! SHEEESH!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Maussan babbles like a moron saying nonsense.

That is correct, he called the british secret service M16 instead of Mi6. He also seems like he is drunk on every photo or video.

I know a lyer when i see one, mausean is in the same league as michael horn or that guy who interviewed aykroyd, did anyone else notice the awful editing of aykroyds responses. ridicolous people, someone should put them in jail.

[edit on 24-6-2006 by hoeon]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
*Bump*

Know the truth about this man

This should make you smarter.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/29/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

[edit on 29-7-2006 by Devilishkitty]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
I hate people like devilshkitty.DO yourself a favor goto www.disclosureproject.org and download their may 2001 video and then come here and babble your rants.The motto of this website is ignorance denied and not ignorance is bliss,got that average joe.

[edit on 23-6-2006 by warthog911]

Calm down Warthog. the author of this thread is skeptical, and skepticism is healthy. Skepticism helps people make good decisions. Is the author of this thread correct? I don't know, but I don't think he came anywhere close to proving that the Mexican UFO wave was a hoax.

By looking through your posts I think you have demonstrated gullability. It seems you take in every crazy conspiracy theory thrown at you like a giant vacuum. You seem to believe anything without question or skepticism. Gullability is not denying ignorance, it is ignorance. I think you are in need of some skepticism warthog.

Know the truth about this * member *.

This should make you smarter.

You too. You made the claim that the Mexican UFO wave was a hoax and in light of legimate arguements to the contrary you brush them off and make fun. Those are the actions of close minded fool.

edit: sorry admins.

[edit on 29-7-2006 by CaptainKirk]

[edit on 7/29/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Wow!, I guess some won't buy it until the aliens are interviewed on CNN.
So what is the explanation for the mexican military footage, can't be balloons they weren't seen physically remember only on infrared and radar. Oil fires they can't be serious! plasma balls nine or so flying in formation for around 15 minutes? I think those explanations are even more incredible then the ET explanation. the Mexican minister of defence bravely stepped up and openly welcomed an investigation. That alone should stand for something.
Check this pic, look familiar?www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
A reminder to members posting in this thread.

As mentioned earlier,

Please keep your responses focused on the topic of discussion "Mexico and the fake UFO wave."

The name calling and insults directed towards other members are a violation of the Terms and Conditions that Everyone agreed to upon joining the AboveTopSecret.com community.

If your response is not focused on the Actual topic of this discussion it would be best to simply Not post it. Otherwise, you risk possible administrative action which could ultimately affect your ability to post on the boards.

Thank you.

Now back to the discussion of Mexico and the fake UFO wave

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Mexico has not had any UFO wave, at least not any ET UFO. All they have are a bunch of videos of planets, balloons, garbage, misidentified craft and really crapy video.

All they do is film balloons and other stuff from far away, with cheap cameras and present it as proof. Then Maussan charges people to watch the "best" video, What a scam.

They should know better.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   

All they do is film balloons and other stuff from far away, with cheap cameras and present it as proof. Then Maussan charges people to watch the "best" video, What a scam.

Uhuh.

video.google.com...

There are other copies out there without the annoying violins.

Forget the audio. Watch the first part of the above video, filmed by a Mexican Army Infrared Camera. The objects could not be picked up by radar, were moving fast and in triple formation. Balloons do not hide and show up on regular film as well, these objects were only visible on infrared.

At one point one operator counts 11 objects in formation within the frame.
And you people are accepting simple explanations. What a scam.

[edit on 29-7-2006 by HardToGet]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Don't you know that this video has been thoroughly debunked. What the hell kind of proof do burning oil fields taken on infra red proove. Check out the Alcione website, they have the proof. I bet you can't say the same about these being alien.

Maussan did not know where to hide his shameless head when the Alcione team debunked this one.

They are Burning Oil wells. That's why they could not get any radar data. They were on the ground (or sea in this case).

It was just a simple mistake made by the pilots, no biggie. But for maussan to lie and tell the people that they are UFOs after knowing the truth is an outright crime.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Actually they were recorded on radar, still oil fires then? But seriously I can't understand the oil fire thing. oil fires in the distance or reflections or something?please explain. You can clearly see them passing between clouds. I mean it does sound like a desperate attempt to whitewash this. Surely this would be a frequent event if that were the explanation.
I'd compare it to someone showing me a dog and trying to convince me it's a duck.

[edit on 29-7-2006 by EB_GB]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Read all baout it here. They are Oil flames not UFOs. Here is the proof. Where is yours? Where are the Alien ships...Huh,huh?

See the Alcione site here Click on the Oil well explanation. They have translated it to english.

Now that it is settled, you may now know that there is no UFO wave going on in Mexico. Puere junk, lies, misinfo, stupidity, and scams.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Could you post a direct link to the english version, didn't see it sorry, As for Jaime I think he is a bit overzealous and has been duped with some hoaxs before. Nice pic on that site of him, what are they saying he's a nazi as well. haha I gotta see this.
As for my proof, sorry only points of view here, but I do question your proof, a hokey slander site by the looks, That's a big leap of faith to base belief on one website, got any others?
I do wanna read this though, It's right up there with venus reflecting of swamp gas!
Entertaining thread by the way.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Read all baout it here. They are Oil flames not UFOs. Here is the proof. Where is yours? Where are the Alien ships...Huh,huh?

So what your saying is, that military pilots cannot tell the difference between an object that is flying, and an oil well?
If it was an oil well, then we have to assume that they snuck up on the pilots, chased em around a little, and then unknowing to the pilots vanished from visible sight only to be seen on infared. I mean seriously...comon.

Your proof is an article designed to debunk, but in the end makes no sense. If trained military pilots cannot determine what they are looking at, do you really think i'm going to believe an article by the average joe that makes even less sense than the idea of an unidentifed flying object ? Nope, dont think so.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The Official debunk of the oil wells flames hoax

This oil wells flames subject has been discussed over and over and proved to be just a hoax
executed and promoted by a single individual against a mexican tv journalist named Jaime Maussan
for personal and exclusive disputes.

Nothing to do with the mexican UFO wave or the Mexican Air Force UFO case.
Period.

So here we go again in need to honor the truth.

The official debunk to the oil wells flames hoax on national television in the US:

www.youtube.com...

More important detailed information on this affair here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

By the way, the mexican ufo wave has been witnessed, reported, videotaped, photographed and written by thousands of people in Mexico through a 15 year period. Not by a single mexican researcher. Other implications are purely personal.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Your wrong. That history channel documentary is faulty. There is a BS. master doing the scientific explaining.

Jim Dilettoso, is a liar. He has been exposed for lots of BS-ing. He also said that he worked for NASA (never did) and that Billy Meyer pics are real (imagine that). This is the least of the people to believe.

I suggest that you get someone else that is not Crazy, or that does not BS his way to the history channel.

I suggest that before posting anything else on Dilettosos work, you read some of the idiotic stuff that he has been exposed on. See it here, he even made the Hall of Shame

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Y Why cant we see these UFO "fleets" in a rainy day? or a windy day?

Rainy days equal an overcast sky, the ceiling is usualy too low, so the sky cannot be seen. As for a windy day? You explain how your theory of ballons would work if there is no wind.

By the way, you truely are biased.

[edit on 29-7-2006 by T_Nexis]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   

You are wrong! The "UFOs" seen on tape are indeed mostly balloons. Not all are balloons, there are also birds flying trash etc. What I am trying to say in this here board is that the Mexico UFO wave does not exist. Yes, you and all the Mexicans have been duped! Maussan is a fraud, he knows it, and he does not care.

Read the alcione webpage, it is in spanish. Learn to know your enemy! If you trully believe in ET UFO you best keep away from that Paracite. He will suck you like the chupacabras would. Check his pay site, it is sick!

The group has Mexico and the world on a BS ride. Let's put it this way, if you had an actual ET UFO wave happening in your country, and you know that there was a possibility of filming and presenting this to the world, would you do it with a cheap camcorder? Why if you wanted to film this and present it as proof of alien visitation not do it with a high powered lens or a professional grade TV camera. Of course all of the Mexicans could not afford this, but why not Ana Luisa Cid, Arturo Gill, and Santiago Yturria do it. After all they have most of the best and impressive UFO video evidence. They are always on the right place and right time for a UFO encounter. Why don't they get high deff pics of "Flying Saucers" Or the "humanoids"?

I'll tell you why they don't, they want to keep filming these balloons and other junk with their cheap cameras so that the objects that appear are unidentifiable. Yes, they need UfOs to keep up their scam, and having good film of quality of balloons and birds will not get the bills payd. And that my friend is why they are most notorious for, selling bunk!

Right. Its always balloons with your ilk, aint it? Where did you study, the Roswell school of "deny everything"? Or was it the Project Grudge technical institute of "swamp gas and venus"?

While I have not paid any attention to the current wave in Mexico, and will probably not due to the high rate of hoaxes and the like down there, the 1991 eclipse object, to any intelligent person with any knowledge of astronomy and atmosphere, was certainly not Venus. Or a balloon.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
You forgot to include the part where that 1991 eclipse video was also debunked.

Here, just incase you missed it. 1991 eclipse Venus UFO

Now that is a good analysis of what went down. Venus, not a UFO. So there you have it again, more proof, and in your face.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   

You forgot to include the part where that 1991 eclipse video was also debunked.

Here, just incase you missed it. 1991 eclipse Venus UFO

Now that is a good analysis of what went down. Venus, not a UFO. So there you have it again, more proof, and in your face.

Oh, wow! One site on AOL completely debunks everything! Neato!

There are numerous things people claim to have "debunked". Many of them are only debunked in the eyes of those who believe they have been debunked. Or people who NEED them to be debunked.

But, in case youre wondering, no, it has not been debunked, as there are still many good arguements in favor of it.

www.ufoevidence.org...
july 11 1991 mexican ufo

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Full March 05, 2004 Mexican Air Force C26A FLIR's video here:
www.alcione.org...

They keep saying over and over that the objects are at the same altitude as they are. Sorry, but professional military pilots do not make those kind of mistakes.

Transcript in Spanish/English here:
www.alcione.org...

Thanks for pointing to this site. It certainly confirms firmly that the Oil Field story is a fairy tale, and that this is exceptional and rare footage of unidentified flying objects in formation, captured by an infrared camera.

Oil Fields....

[edit on 29-7-2006 by HardToGet]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join