It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico and the fake UFO wave.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
All of you who think that Mexco is the mecca for UFOs are wrong. The UFO sightings that have been reported there are just missidentified aircraft, Planet venus, Balloons and other explainable events. These events have been exploited by a band of thieves and conartists. Prepare yourself to face the facts, there never was a UFO wave in Mexico.

See this balloon Cluster. The author is trying to compare the difference between balloons and UFOs, I see no difference. How about You? To me the "Fleets" are nothing more that Whitesh balloons that at a certain height, catch a glow from the rays of the sun. And at a distance one could think that they are plasma balls, and having them filmed with cheap cameras that can not focus on them properly, gives them a UFO like appearance.

Jaime Maussan, has been exposed in this website (Spanish language, to long to translate) as a Fraud and thief! This man is the lowest and dirtiest Rat that has ever garaced the UFO community. A Worm, a Paracite, a Rat, and above all, a Thief! He presents anything UFO as a fact, he does this because he wants to keep his business alive The business of UfO.

He has his sky watchers film balloons and other unidentifieble aeral objects such as birds and trash bags etc. and has these videos made into a money market. He presents the hook(best video footage) on his program Misterions Del Terecer Milenio, and then invites the gullable to watch more of his junk in his internet paysites.

He is the reason that Mexico is on the UFO hot list in the first place. So many UFOs and no landings? What a dink! He works with a network of charlatans and conartists. They also are exposed in the Alicione website. Some of the most notable are Ana Luisa Cid, Arturo Robles Gill and Santiago Yturria. These harvesters of Hoax have no shame in they're game. The are loyal agents of deception for Mr. Maussan. Note, most of the good videos are filmed by them. The royalties must be great! The flying humanoids are mainly filmed by Mrs. Ana Luisa, The flleets, most of the best looking are by Arturo, and the rest by Yturria.

Remember the 1991 eclipse? Well that was fake too. Most likely the Planet venus. Ask your selvs, if they really did have a flying saucer on camera, why not film it going back into space. Why just a few seconds of film? Well let me present you this Info so that you can decide.

So there, It would need to take a landing of one of these supposed "UFOs" in the Mexican ground to make me a believer. What do you think?

[edit on 23-6-2006 by Devilishkitty]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Devilishkitty: You'll have to do better than that. Have you even watched the 2005 UFO conference? You only make references to the fleets, what about the rest of the footage? I'd like to see you explain away the huge 'tube' structure emitting orbs. Perhaps it's a trashbag dropping crisp packets? But then I've never seen a trash bag that big... Towards the end of the video there are four or five objects rotating and spinning in unison, obviously very high in the sky, obviously under intelligent control. Birds? Planes? Or Superman and his buddies?

Give me something more to go on. I'll be very happy if there is a legitimate explanation for these things, and will certainly not blindly argue that they are alien in origin if that is the case, but nobody has come up with one. If you can explain them, or link me to a place that has explained them, I'm all ears.

Good post though, it will certainly stir up some (hopefully constructive) discussion.

Link to the 2005 UFO conference:
video.google.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Two thoughts came to mind
A) If these are infact balloons, where are they coming from?
B) Not all of them are the planet venus or balloons. What about the videos of a 'balloon' crossing infront of the airshow helicopter, caught by a few people, but not the pilot?

Oh, and another
C) And why do none of these 'balloons' ever deflate or change height in these videos? How can a 'balloon' make a complete U turn while the others at the same height don't?

I'm skeptical of your skeptiscism.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Another thing to consider is that during the eclipse, many hundreds of people witnessed the phenomena. If it was indeed the planet Venus, why then did the object look the same from so many different vantage points, spanning such a large area? After all, the main argument of skeptics is that it’s a trick of light.

Also, the balloon theory may make sense if you again are looking at it from one fixed position. However, if you consider that a small silvery balloon filmed from one location would look drastically different from another location many miles away. Top that off with many hundreds of people filming the same objects from many different vantage points, spanning many miles, and having the same result, to me sounds like a legitimate oddity that cannot be simply explained away by the silvery balloon theory. WHEW! That was a mouthful.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I hate people like devilshkitty.DO yourself a favor goto www.disclosureproject.org and download their may 2001 video and then come here and babble your rants.The motto of this website is ignorance denied and not ignorance is bliss,got that average joe.

[edit on 23-6-2006 by warthog911]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Devilishkitty

So there, It would need to take a landing of one of these supposed "UFOs" in the Mexican ground to make me a believer. What do you think?

Exactly why nothing we can say, however more valid and reasonable AND TRUE, will probably not change your mind. You're close minded.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
it is hard to say what is unexplained and what is a hoax when it comes to UFO activity in mexico. the 2004 airforce case was probably not UFOs and this jaime character has presented several hoaxes as possible legitimate cases.

then again there are still a few cases that are hard to explain. and commercial airlines are dealing with real collisions where their jets are bumped by something when landing.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Yes I have seen this UFO video. It is this video which shows the most "fleets" and other balloon related hoax. I seen it and have to say that it is a bunch of howey. Maussan babbles like a moron saying nonsense. If you take a look at the videos. Notice that the best ones, are from almost the same people. Salvador Guererro, Analuisa Cid, Arturo Robles Gil. These clowns are part of a Network of scammers. They get most of the UFO footage, because they probably stage it.

And for the large looking balloon UfO that is seen next to a plane, that is one of the most obvious ones. Why could no one see the obvious. It is a damn balloon. Must be that someone is pulling it down with a string or a thin rope.

And as for that supposed flying biological sphere dropping thing. I have one simple explanation. Balloons in a large transparent bag. Take lots of these bags and paste them toghether to make a large looking flying thing. The balloons are seen floating out of it. The balloons are even colored ones, Red, blue, white. And did I mention that these were taken by Arturo Robles Gill?

Oh and by the way, these fleets and other UFOs are usually spotted in the Morning ours and around the summer time. Prime conditions for a hoax. Why cant we see these UFO "fleets" in a rainy day? or a windy day?

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I would also like to comment on how some members here tag certain threads by labeling them inline with their individual opinion. As I stated to a member recently, it one thing to accuse people of being a hoaxer, it’s a completely different thing to LABEL them one based exclusively on one’s opinion. Once this tag search tool is in place this thread will be categorized as “fake UFO wave”, essentially stating or implying fact. This is sort of a slippery slope. You, me, the author of this thread, the President of the United States, Jamie Maussan, or his Aunt Shirley cannot definitively state that this is a hoax. Not yet anyway. I believe that this search refinement tool is and will be great for this site, however I am of the opinion that a ‘personal opinion’ is not criterion.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Notice that the best ones, are from almost the same people. Salvador Guererro, Analuisa Cid, Arturo Robles Gil. These clowns are part of a Network of scammers.

Your notion of this group being “clowns” is perhaps the largest indictment of your argument. What makes these folks clowns? If you actually devoted more time looking at the sky, doesn’t it stand to reason you may see more things than the guy who walks through life looking straight ahead? If we didn’t have people dedicating their lives looking for other planets rotation stars in our galaxy we would have never known that they were there. If a Major League Baseball player spent hours and hours studying film of Mariano Rivera’s wicked cut fastball he would probably have more success actually hitting it. OK the last analogy is pretty bad but I think I’ve made my point. If you look at it a different way perhaps you agree that it’s possible to explain.

[edit on 23-6-2006 by TheDarkHorse]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkHorse

Your notion of this group being “clowns” is perhaps the largest indictment of your argument. What makes these folks clowns?

They get laughed at by the scientific community and ridiculed when cought on a hoax.

Some UFOs probably are Alien, who knows? But the ones in Mexico are more of a the close encounters of the money kind. Maussan and the great Mexico wave are no more. They have been put in their place by the good guys. VIVA Alcione

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Just a bunch of people getting all in a tizzy about a lot of mylar balloons floating around. These are the same people who see the Blessed Virgin Mary everywhere. If I see one more batch of footage showing little shiny specks in the sky (as in balloons), I'm gonna barf.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   

They have been put in their place by the good guys. VIVA Alcione

Really? How so? I’m curious. Is your initial post a simple cut and paste regurgitation of the theories and opinions of this group? Or do you actually have your own opinion? Or even evidence or personal testimonials from those involved in these hoaxes? My point is, you use language like “clowns”, “scammers, and “hoaxers”, “fraud” and “thief” where are the facts to these slanderous accusations? Is it possible that you have nothing but the beliefs of others as your ammunition?

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I would try to answer all the stuff this guy it's claiming. My name is Alex from mexico (live in Monterrey), anyway your claims are really wrong by impling all that videos are just balloons. I am saying this because you dont have lot's of info of maussan just the videos, but i see him on tv over here and have go to some of his conferences.
First Maussan, yes he have been studying this stuff around more or less than 16 years when the wave started with the eclipse here in Mexico. Second you just see on this videos a few of them just merely a 5% of the entire collection of Muassan has recollected over all this years!!... and i said recollected because here in mexico we freely send him the videos...did you know that??...people contact him and send it for free!! they dont charge for the videos (like many people around in the USA want to do after recording something).... the people send it FREE!!.

Yes maussan has ben caught with some hoaxes..mostly the Jhonatan reed stuff...but still he retracted about it after furter investigation, sometimes Maussan grab this stuff because it could be a real stuff...you dont know, that's why you need to investigate. About the video that capture the Militars here in Mexico, are you fool or what?..dont you think they did their own research before send it to Maussan???????? of course they did! they didnt know what were this stuff! so that's why they send the video to maussan! because nobody in mexico at least research this stuff! in some good manner. Second you have to be really blind or fool to think that light are Oil dwells could be thousand of meters high! The lights you see on that video are not OIL dwells!!! oils dweels doesnt move at the same level of the airplane..the militars know that area they were flying fool! they know were are the oil dwells and they can recognized plain sight!!! that's why they are trained fool to recognize many type sof planes ans aerial phenomena!!!!! Dont be so fooled with your own stupid theory over here. The lights fly and sorround the plane fool! the video it's about 11 minutes (and i dont know if it was edited more..maybe it was more) even the pilot and crew were afraid because they were chased by this lights! dont tell me Oil dwells can chase planes now at the same altitud! have you ever see that??..NO isnt....so..that stupid answer would not save how stupid you are..sorry for say so..but that's how you look!. Plasma Balls (who someone suggested)..could have..but a plasma ball of 11 minutes and 11 of them lasting that long and chasing the plane it's too ridiculus!, (just if you intended that explanation too) because they last just merely 1 oor 2 seconds and are sporadics!.

You just show how arrogant a human can become for denying something is happening that doesnt have the answer. I am not in the defense of Maussan or am i affiliated with him in any stuff, i just explain you were he get his photos, videos and everthing, now about the people they work with them..they work on that al day long!!!! that's their work..to film stuff on the sky!, but if you see all the videos Muassan has recollected mostly a 95% are not from their collaborators! they are from ordinary people who was on the right time with a videocamera to record it!

So sorry pal but your perspective is really out of place...

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Good post Devilishkitty
You hit a nerve in a lot of people wow!

Everyone in Mexico knows Maussan = BS except for some fanatics. The guy just wants to get some money, he has a family and everything and I have no problem with that, I have even been to some of his conferences.

Now I have a problem with this :

Originally posted by warthog911
I hate people like devilshkitty.DO yourself a favor goto www.disclosureproject.org and download their may 2001 video and then come here and babble your rants.The motto of this website is ignorance denied and not ignorance is bliss,got that average joe.

[edit on 23-6-2006 by warthog911]

You sound like a 14 year old girl.
I love how you use average joe as an insult, you think of yourself as NON IGNORANT just because you read some alien internet sites thinking of yourself as superior to others who, even if more informed, deny the existence of aliens in earth.
You just hate him because he has a diferent opinion from yours? you suck at life.

AlexDJ ask yourself why do you believe in a greedy failed journalist instead of UNAM physicists who gave explanation to the military video one day after it was shown.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Jaime Maussan also got hold of LIDAR camera footage from a Mexican Government drug patrol plane which plainly shows several unidentified objects on a parallel path. If he's such a hoaxer, how did he pull that off?

Other people on this thread have suggested you're closed minded. I'd tend to agree. There are far too many strange things in Maussan's 2005 UFO conference video to ignore. I'd admit that his presentation is a little theatrical, but it's not relevant to the material that he presents.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Why do i believe Maussan??..wait..i am not saying they are aliens flying that stuff..or did i said so???..you are putting words that are not mine...
Why I dont believe the UNAM...simply because they change their thoery from one day to another...they saw the news...but in the news they show only 1 minute of footage.. so in just a few hours they said...." they are Plasma balls"... easy answer..but then they release the entire video 11 minute video of the balls flying around...UNAM went downfall a Plasma ball cant last in the sky more than 1 or 2 seconds..no more..no less..so that theory went to drowning..unles you can show me plasma balls can last for 11 minutes..fly in the same pattern and sorround objects.. Then they change that for the Oil dwells, ohh they were mistaken.... But this Implies one: that the pilots are stupid that they cant recognize and oil dwell from an airplane flying on mexican aispace, and that they dont know were they flying..they are not comercial pilots..they are military pilots! they are trained to see and recognize stuff better than comercial ones!

Now the UNAM it's a good university..they just wanted to explain something that conventional stuff cant, what this stuff was?...dont know..they could be a new thing in nature, aliens, new spaceship from usa... who the hells knows??

The only 2 things saure..is that:
That are not Oil Dwells, and that are not Plasma Balls... (the comon theory for explain this)

Heck Muassan get money too ..i am not against that..--everybody works for living isnt??......

The Videos like I said 95% comes from the public not from his collaborators has you and the other one preaches, why do Muassan uses the ones that work for them?..ask him..i dont know.

And about the ballons, do you think it's not a danger putting thousands of balloons on the Mexico City sky?..do you know how many airplanes fly over there daily?..imagine if one of them hit a turbine..maybe nothing hapen..but it could be a problem, yes they can be balloons..not dout about it..but i dont know how much money you need to put thousand of balloons in the sky.. and many times..not just once.... and putting danger to the airplanes and helicopters on the Sky of Mexico city!

So your post seems out of place...

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Please...

Just have a normal discussion. Talk about the subjct and not each other. No calling each other fool or saying they suck at life. I'll hear none of that.

Let's keep it civilised.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
You are wrong! The "UFOs" seen on tape are indeed mostly balloons. Not all are balloons, there are also birds flying trash etc. What I am trying to say in this here board is that the Mexico UFO wave does not exist. Yes, you and all the Mexicans have been duped! Maussan is a fraud, he knows it, and he does not care.

Read the alcione webpage, it is in spanish. Learn to know your enemy! If you trully believe in ET UFO you best keep away from that Paracite. He will suck you like the chupacabras would. Check his pay site, it is sick!

The group has Mexico and the world on a BS ride. Let's put it this way, if you had an actual ET UFO wave happening in your country, and you know that there was a possibility of filming and presenting this to the world, would you do it with a cheap camcorder? Why if you wanted to film this and present it as proof of alien visitation not do it with a high powered lens or a professional grade TV camera. Of course all of the Mexicans could not afford this, but why not Ana Luisa Cid, Arturo Gill, and Santiago Yturria do it. After all they have most of the best and impressive UFO video evidence. They are always on the right place and right time for a UFO encounter. Why don't they get high deff pics of "Flying Saucers" Or the "humanoids"?

I'll tell you why they don't, they want to keep filming these balloons and other junk with their cheap cameras so that the objects that appear are unidentifiable. Yes, they need UfOs to keep up their scam, and having good film of quality of balloons and birds will not get the bills payd. And that my friend is why they are most notorious for, selling bunk!

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Devilskitty didn't you leave out swamp gas.

I think you are just trying to get everyone in a good old argument skeptics against the believers, lol.

I would think common sense would tell you that just as here in the states there will be hoaxers, mis-identification and the real thing.

Money, lol of course everyone is out to make money on this, isn't this the way the world goes round.

Alex I do think this Devilish little kitty is trying to get you worked up, you know how things are (don't explain yourself) the kitty I believe is in the mood to play.

[edit on 24-6-2006 by observe50]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join