I Am Your Master

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
Welcome Master. I long to thrown myself at our feet and follow your teachings.

But you must first bring me truth.
These are relatively simple questions for someone a person who would be my master.

What is my favourite comic?

What have i just finished studying in college (3 subjects)

How old was I when my dad died?

What is the one thing I hate about ATS?

I await your truth.

Well I guess you are saying anyone who answers these questions can be your master. I'll give it a shot.

Your favorite comic is the X-men, your dad is still alive (tricky, tricky), you have just finished studying English Literature, Introduction to Architecture and graphic design, and finally you don't like the U2U system.

How'd I do??

[edit on 23-6-2006 by opensecret1150]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Welcome YoMa. I hope you enjoy the site. Though I do not believe in all of the hocus pocus and knowledge you claim to possess, i will hold off on any definite beliefs until I have seen you post for a while. I do love your intro title though, creative and hilarious.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra
Oooo! I love these games, and what a great prize.

If I answer right, I get a servant! YES!!! Okay, here's my attempt.

is my favourite comic?

x-Men

What have i just finished studying in college (3 subjects)

Oooo, tough one. Graphic Design, Art, and Astronomy.

How old was I when my dad died?

Trick Question. He hasn't died yet.

What is the one thing I hate about ATS?

Posters who are overly skeptical and/or religious.

Wow freaky, I did not see this before I posted mine, we got 3 of the same answers!!

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Well welcome sir I refuse to call any man master lol,

not what you said the other night asala?

ooopppsss.....

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by opensecret1150
Wow freaky, I did not see this before I posted mine, we got 3 of the same answers!!

Heheh, see, I just figured you copied two of mine... but then again I've also got a bit of a God Complex...

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   

[edit on 23-6-2006 by Johnmike]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
i used to really enjoy this site. it used to be a website full of Factual infomation, now it seems to be a place for freaks and loonies to piss off normal people. how many threads have there been recently that are hoaxes or by people who claim to have secret knowledge. for example there was the dog poo guy and know there is a guy saying he isnt the master but is my master and when he is challenged he backs away from the questions and says we should believe withiout any proof. im a laughing stock among my friends family because i go on this website.

how long must this continue??? why do the mods not do something???
this website has become a joke and the mods, super mods and 3 amigo's need to sort something out before this website becomes a total joke.

justin

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Hang on there, we will always get stray people on ATS, its not the mods fault, its just the way it is, hopefully they will respect the site and post something tangible for once.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Relax, young Jedi. Don't feel compelled to read every thread. And certainly don't feel compelled to confront every person that may appear unusual. Thus lies the way of madness. Plus, it takes too long.

BTW, who's "Nydgan" and what does he have to do with pilots?

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Oh, JUSTIN, take a chill. First of all, this is an INTRODUCTION to this latest addition. No need to get violent

I doubt if the "master" will stick around long enough to master anything.

So, Grasshopa, what is your agenda?

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
um, Master?

it's time for my walkies, where are you?

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Relax, young Jedi. Don't feel compelled to read every thread. And certainly don't feel compelled to confront every person that may appear unusual. Thus lies the way of madness. Plus, it takes too long.

BTW, who's "Nydgan" and what does he have to do with pilots?

i dont read many threads but when somebody claims to be my master i can thelp myself thats about the only power this guy has over me.

im not into starwars massively but mace windu is big like me and is hard as nails which i like to think is like me.

Nydgan is a mod on this site and he creates avators. i do apologise ive been spelling it aviators not avators. if u still dont know its pictures like my mace windu.

if you want one try this link
www.belowtopsecret.com...

btw im 16 but how did u know i am young? do i behave really imaturely?

Hang on there, we will always get stray people on ATS, its not the mods fault, its just the way it is, hopefully they will respect the site and post something tangible for once.

i wasnt blaiming the mods and i apologise if i came across as if i was blaiming them. but surely there must be some way to keep freaks and loonies out. if this guy can produce evidence to back up his claim then fair doos let him stay. but if someone posts some big claim and then doesnt back it up within 2 days or 2 posts which then kick him out. also is it possible to block peoples ip's not just their user names.

Oh, JUSTIN, take a chill. First of all, this is an INTRODUCTION to this latest addition. No need to get violent

i was a noob once maybe u could say i still am but i didnt feel it necessary to tell everyone that i am their masters.

i'll be calm by tomorrow but it annoyed the hell out of me today.

justin

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by justin_barton3

Nydgan is a mod on this site and he creates avators. i do apologise ive been spelling it aviators not avators. if u still dont know its pictures like my mace windu.

Ohh, NYGDAN the mod. And avatars. Got it. Thanks for clearing that up. Think I'll stick with the retro low tech one. Like me.

btw im 16 but how did u know i am young? do i behave really imaturely?

Just a lucky guess.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The Joke's On Us

Originally posted by justin_barton3
this website has become a joke and the mods, super mods and 3 amigo's need to sort something out before this website becomes a total joke.

What do you think we should do?

We try our best, but we're always open to suggestions.

We even have a special Ideas/Complain feature for them.

If you have a better idea, we're listening.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Your Master.

My name is Belgarath.

Who's on first?

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Does anybody else see the humor in this thread?

I can't seem to find any place where Your Master claims to be THE master of anything. That's just his choice of a name, and you folks are getting all riled up because you think he's saying he is the master of you.

Read his first post.

I am the one who knows. Ask me and I will reveal the truth.

Most people believe something without questioning it because they made it a part of who they are. It is who they are and it is very difficult to change. Sometimes you need to ask yourself: Who Am I? Maybe then you will be ready to confront the truth. If you accept it, you will change.

I Am Your Master.

All he is saying is that his name is "Your Master" and that we all need to ask ourselves the question "who am I?" I also believe if we all search in ourselves for who exactly we are as people, things could change for the better.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hey we have with us now a new master debater! Welcome and don't let your master debating take too much time as it gets quite addicting I'm told.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

Originally posted by Your Master
I am the one who knows. Ask me and I will reveal the truth.

1) Why can't women put on mascara with their mouths closed?

I don't even think women know the answer to that....maybe the master can help with that one!!!m

[edit on 6/23/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Whomever "Your Master" is getting a rise out of, he is their master.

Without even trying he is controlling emotions and getting reaction. I would venture to guess he is getting exactly what he wants, lots of attention.

Well done Your! Oh, can I call you Your? Mr. Master is just so formal!

[edit on 23-6-2006 by jbondo]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
Whomever "Your Master" is getting a rise out of, he is their master.

He's not my master. He's not their master either. He's Your Master.

[edit on 23-6-2006 by Belgarath]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join