It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Creature In the Woods (Video Footage)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This was already debunked a while back on this site. It was a staged commercial for a clothing line viral marketing for a retailer called Diesel.

[edit on 5-2-2007 by mcgilligan02]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by captinofcats
thats kinda strange, but my personal opinion is that it was staged. For one, the video seems to skip in a weird way like it was cut or something, then it starts again focused on a tree then they zoom in very nicely to the creature..seems too perfect to me. Also they shine the light directly on whatever it is and this doesnt seem to bother it at all. Then again it could have been sleeping? anyways nice find
im curious to see if people will be able to debunk this or not.

I think this was the first Spanish-speaking paranormal film I ever saw, haha. I really liked it. It's more convincing than most other ones I've seen.

It was fast forwarded, as you can see in the time. It jumps from 14:07 to 14:19 to 15:07 within 3-4 seconds of film. They probably did that on purpose to skip their 1 minute of searching through the darkness. I don't think this is a hoax at all. It looks perfectly humanoid to me aside from the fact that it's in the woods, naked, completely hairless, bony, curled up and has shiny eyes.

I'm baffled.

Oh snap. Didn't read the post above me. Forget everything I sad.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Paresthesia]

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Paresthesia]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Looks like a "vampire" feeding

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaAnuOmega
Looks like a "vampire" feeding

Oh do you think he's a Nosferatu?! Aren't they the scary looking ones?!?!?!?!

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
For the umpteenth time.....

Originally posted by mcgilligan02
This was already debunked a while back on this site. It was a staged commercial for a clothing line viral marketing for a retailer called Diesel.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
For the umpteenth time.....

Originally posted by mcgilligan02

Have we had this confirmed by Diesel?

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
That has to be the fakest thing that I have ever seen!! Its just some bald guy naked in the woods. Yes, a naked bald guy in the woods is weird, but not a crypto!! Also, bad night scope.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I've seen this video quite a few times. The descriptions have been various, from people calling it a "fallen angel" to "a demon" to simply a "strange creature in the woods."

It is a rather interesting video, but it seems like too much of a hoax to me. As popular as this video is why haven't there been more digging done on the incident? Also I cant help but feel that those feathers are just there to add suspense.

Regardless whoever made this video did a very good job, its one of the most convincing hoaxes I've seen.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by thebox

“Airlock’s concept was based on fallen angels, and angels losing their wings as they fall to earth. The aim was to create lots of what appears to be user-generated content and upload it to YouTube and other blogs. The hub was a site called fallenwings.org, which tracked this strange activity.

Source

Visit the hub www.fallenwings.org and search through the videos to the second page and look halfway down... or just follow THIS DIRECT LINK to the story and video.

This footage just came in from Campdevand, just out of Barcelona. It’s like nothing I’ve seen and I have to say I’m glad it wasn’t me with the camera, it’s a wee bit dicey for my liking. The footage was captured by a couple of local guys from Girona. Apparently these guys have been recording paranormal activity in the area for quite some time and made this weird discovery on a recent outing. I have no idea if this creature is human or some sort of missing link, but one thing’s for sure, it’s somewhow connected to the wings. You can see the wings clearly at start of the video before they stumble upon this strange creature in the woods. It can’t be a coincidence. Word of this sighting has actually attracted some mainstream attention with still photographs from the video appearing here and in the US

Now, please for the love of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, can we call this case closed?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I can't quite make out the words from the first part of the video...but from 1:14:06, it sounds EXACTLY like an Italian dialect I'm very familiar with...

...sta matina...(can't make this next bit out)....ascolta...senti un'a (un attimo)...culo, dio...va fuori, fuori ti va....

...this morning...(can't make this next bit out)....listen...listen a minute...ass (used like sh*t)...god...run out, run out..

I even hear a "scusa" ("sorry") by the other guy, when they are running away...like they ran into each other.

I realize Spanish is very similar to Italian. I usually can understand much of it. But can someone who does speak Spanish fluently confirm this is in fact Spanish?

[edit on 7-10-2007 by loam]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
i came across this video maybe a couple of months ago??? im not so good with time frames, but IMO if this is a hoax its an extremely good one. at the beginning they zoom in on what is clearly supposed to be an "angel wing". if that was all they saw along with a trail of a few scattered feathers i would probably just think "ok, that was lame", but if you pause one the being hunched over the detail is way impressive. from the very animal-like eyes/reaction to the the people, to the facial/body features, and if you look very closely you can make out the gaping wound-like places on its back where the supposed "angel wings" appear to have been ripped off.
I just can help but feel that what they saw was something a lot further out of the norm then "just weird naked guy in the woods."
does anyone else see what im talking about? I dono, maybe its just me, but this thing genuinely creeped me out.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mcgilligan02

actually there is another video about a fallen angel where the wings broke a window i watched it. and its for a diesel company um how does this have anything to do with clothes? imean....the things naked.....

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

he also says vato which is a mexican spanish word not a spain spanish word and as for the things about it being viral marketing for fallen wings HERE is the one for fallen wings you think that a company that sells gas is going to have people cussing in a commercial? thats bad marketing its not appealing to enough people this is the commercial video for fallen wings.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by justanothergangster

It doesn't have anything to do with clothes, asdie from the fact that the maker was hired by Diesel to make it. The idea of viral marketing isn't always to display the product, but more often its just to get word travelling across the net. Then they subtly drop a link to Diesel on the hub website (in this case fallenwings.org)... which they did.

Believe me this is all viral marketing and those of you which still doubt it merely have to follow the instructions in my last post to figure out the truth.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by justanothergangster

Or it could be 'vado'....which in Italian mean "I'm going".

Do you speak Spanish fluently? I'd be curious if you thought this was Spanish and not Italian.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
It's not spanish, it's catalan, a romance language spoken in Catalonia, the Balearic Islands and Valencia.
And about the video, here's the website of the "authors": fallenangel.awardspace.com... and the video with english subtitles: www.youtube.com...

In the website they say that they were making videos of "psychoimages" (I don't know if that's the correct word in english): filming a TV with no channel on, just snow and looking for images appearing - faces, places, etc.
They say that, when looking at it, they saw some kind of humanoid (the one you can see in the video) and a landscape. They identified the place as some forest near Campdevànol, a small town north-west of Ripoll, in the Pyrenees mountains. Then they had gone there and filmed the video.

While I think that the video is real, and there was really someone in the forest, it also looks staged to me. Specially with all the story they describe in their site. As someone have already said, it was most likely part of the "fallen wings" campaing from Diesel.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
For the N'th time.
Second time today.

It's fake.

Making of

How they faked it

This video is also videly known as a "Fallen angel" video. Lots of copyes on youtube with different names.

- Alien
- Fallen angel
- Chupacabra

And probably more.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
hehehe either a zombie or golum =) properly looks like golum hahaha
watch it again and look at its posture

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Whenever I watch this video it shocks me everytime. It might b fake it might b real
but its scary anyway

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Locke23]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JackofBlades

LUKA??

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join