It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Creature In the Woods (Video Footage)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I was browsing about the internet at a few videos and discovered this interesting clip.
Apparently, this is shot in another spanish speaking country, it's of two men going into the woods with an camera...towards the end of the clip, you can see a head of a creature (looks human) peek it's head out from a tree. I can't really get a really good glimpse of what the creature is, but from what I can see it looks like a human, but it's eyes glow.

Some freaky stuff. Check it out and see what you think.

(BTW: Not sure if this belongs in the crypto thread or the alien/ufo thread)

www.nothingtoxic.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   
thats kinda strange, but my personal opinion is that it was staged. For one, the video seems to skip in a weird way like it was cut or something, then it starts again focused on a tree then they zoom in very nicely to the creature..seems too perfect to me. Also they shine the light directly on whatever it is and this doesnt seem to bother it at all. Then again it could have been sleeping? anyways nice find
im curious to see if people will be able to debunk this or not.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I'm sure I've seen this clip in the Ghost collections, describing it as a walk in a graveyard. Although the date on the video says 11/6/2006, so I guess it can't be. Maybe Librasleep or Toraylin can confirm or deny that it's one of the ghost clips?

But in my opinion it's just a bald person standing behind a tree branch? Not really a creature. Still a scary video. The reflection from the eyes makes for a great effect.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Its hard to see much, although admittedly the last part scared me for a second...

What is it with aliens appearing in Spanish speaking countries anyway? First the floating entities, then the thing touching the kid's arm from behind the telephone pole, and now this.

[edit on 23-6-2006 by Kacen]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The whispering at the beginning of the video is quiet and fast, but they are saying something along the lines of:

" yeah apparently it's fast" and "it's this or that, listen..."

As soon as you got a look of the creature you hear:
"Tio! corra corra corra aquí ya va!"

Which roughly is "Dude! F*ck! Run Run Run! It's Coming!"

Hope that helps some...

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by captinofcatsAlso they shine the light directly on whatever it is and this doesnt seem to bother it at all. Then again it could have been sleeping? anyways nice find
im curious to see if people will be able to debunk this or not.

It's infrared light... the "night vision" feature on the camera (very cool to play with). You wouldn't be able to actually see that light with your eyes. The person/creature only responded when they made noise (stepped on a twig I think).

Hope that helps.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
its smeagle! yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
That's kinda creepy! It looked like a cross between the alien from Signs and Gollum.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
But in my opinion it's just a bald person standing behind a tree branch? Not really a creature. Still a scary video.

Yes, bald people can be very frightening. They have no hair and usually have an attitude.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Looks like a chupacabra. Maybe the reason why they edited was beacuse, why would you want to have an extra 3 mins of walking in the woods, I would lose interest, hahaha. Maybe rubber johnny finnaly got off of his chair and is on vacation

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
to me it looks like one of the creatures from the movie " the descent"...
pretty creepy...are there any related cases in spain???

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Yeah, thats what I was thinking about when I saw this clip...the creatures from the movie The Descent...

BTW (Off topic): Death Cab Rocks...my favorite band of all...except I listened to them back in 2000 when nobody else really knew about them.
Now it seems everyone is listening to them, it's like somebody found out a great secret of mine.

Back on topic: Can anyone confirm this video as to what the heck it is? Is it human?

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I knew it, I knew it
Gollum's real finally soemone found proof,
next stop santa.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It reminded me of rubber johnny speaking of that how did they make that video rubber johnny? was it just prostetices?

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
I'm sure I've seen this clip in the Ghost collections, describing it as a walk in a graveyard.

Here's what you might be thinking about Gemwolf:
Graveyard Ghost

Definitely not this video though, but in Spanish, in a Graveyard, and the guy takes off at the end of it.

Cool video though (this thread here, I mean)
No idea whether it's real or not, but made me do a double take at least.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I was bored all day and decided to look for more articles about this page then I stumbled upon this site.

Fallen Wings

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Man, that freaked me out a bit.
I would never go looking in the woods for something with out my ar15.
Pretty cool though. The fallen wings thing seems funny.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MCory1
Here's what you might be thinking about Gemwolf:
Graveyard Ghost

Yep. That's the one I was thinking about. You know your paranormal videos!

You must admit they're a bit similiar...

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
And even after watching it 3 times the hair on my kneck still stands up! Good find. I know little about video editing or image analysis, looking forward to some of the pros on ATS' opinion.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Both look like flesh and blood people to me. The first looks like it might be a vagrant and the second looks like a run of the mill nutjob doing who knows what.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join