It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fast furious 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Anyone think that has seen this thinks itsa good ?
I saw the first two and liked them.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I thought it was pretty good but i think they should have had more of the original charaters other the Vin Diesel at the end.

Falcon out...

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I liked it...not as good as the original, but better then 2.

overall...4 outta 5 stars.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
It was good and heres why::::::

They still had the token evil asian bad guy (korean and chinese people as Japanese for some reason..) but they ignored the usual ridiculous plot surrounding the bad guys. Sure he's a bad guy and does something illigal, but we dont need to know what it is or to see someone shooting a harpoon into a truck full of dvd players... damn you F&F2.

They concentrated on the cars as much as possible. Even when the chipmunck.. err.. female lead.. is telling the main character her sad story; they did it while he was drifting so you didnt need to take time out from the cars for more bad story line.

Lots of cool cars of course! The drifting was done mostly by american Formula D drivers, including the drift up the parking lot ramp; which was real, not CGI. Drifting down a mountain is realistic as is drifting in a parking lot, but I dont like the parking garage idea..

The black 180sx in the background of the parking garage scene was in my local movie theater with its new driver when the movie premiered. Pretty cool advertisement. Also the company for this car is located near my house, and so is Ken Gushi's company. (Ken's a Formula D driver).

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViolatoR
but we dont need to know what it is or to see someone shooting a harpoon into a truck full of dvd players... damn you F&F2.

Your desribing F&F 1...not 2.

Its cool that you got one of the cars in your theater...you probably live in Cali...right? Since thats prety much car import capital scene.

and since were talkin cars...I gotta post the link to a small video of a pimped out car...this thing is bad@ss.

pimped-out white car

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago

Originally posted by ViolatoR
but we dont need to know what it is or to see someone shooting a harpoon into a truck full of dvd players... damn you F&F2.

Your desribing F&F 1...not 2.

Its cool that you got one of the cars in your theater...you probably live in Cali...right? Since thats prety much car import capital scene.

and since were talkin cars...I gotta post the link to a small video of a pimped out car...this thing is bad@ss.

pimped-out white car

hahaha that car is dancing! I remember a looooong time ago I saw a truck pull up and the bed lifted up and broke into 4 sections that spun around as music played... They've come a long way in dancing car technology.

Yah I live in SoCal.

Oh yah FF1 had the harpoons.. part two still had the bad guy who's business took up most of the story line tho.

top topics

join