It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Has Meet In Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
globalresearch.ca...

www.americanfreepress.net...

They met on June 8-11
Apparently Iran, political upheaval within Latin America, and high oil prices were all high on the agenda. Apparently they might think that the high oil price may not be high enough!!!

quebec.indymedia.org... apparently journalists were detained by immigration officials.
Read more about journalistic abuse at the airport: www.canada.com...

For 2005 they wanted further Canadian integration with the U.S
www.vivelecanada.ca...

Oil prices not high enough? Sometimes I wonder why they do so much bombing in Iraq. Can’t someone reprogram one of those missiles by “mistake”?

And does anyone have anymore info on the Bilderberg in Canada?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So let's just stick to discussing their agenda on here; and not the way they ask the government to treat crazy people on arrival at the airport.

Does anyone know anything more about what they discussed other than the stuff that was "leaked" to the media in advance of the conference?

Builderburg fascinates me because it rings of the topic discussed in the book None Dare Call it Conspiracy, published in 1971 the book was added to a list of banned books in the mid 1980's www.cyberclass.net...

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Ok oil prices not high enough?!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liberal1984

They met on June 8-11
Apparently Iran, political upheaval within Latin America, and high oil prices were all high on the agenda. Apparently they might think that the high oil price may not be high enough!!!

If anyone at that conference actually believed that, then they were obviously smoking crack.

I will say, though, that I was in Ontario a couple of months ago. I filled up my SUV in Buffalo, NY for about 70 bucks, then when I crossed over into Canada about 10 minutes later, noticed the gas prices were less than half of what they were in the States. If only I'd had a little patience!

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
There are a number of threads on the Canadian Bilderberger conference, please re-direct the dicussion to one of those

new topics

top topics

join