It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Facts About Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Maybe the source bellow is a bit biased, but I'm not sure if there’s much (if anything) factually wrong with it ether. In ether case the brief points make fascinating reading.

www.rense.com...

What I want to know most is why the hell did the U.N agree to give 6% of the land owning population 54% of the land. I’ve never been much of one for Jewish conspiracies but this is making me think again.

Of course racism itself is deceitful because it is a law of the universe that nothing is pure (even vacuums; due to something called virtual photons). I do consider that there may be average differences between races (even if they are small), but the idea of saying “all this”, “or that race” “is this…” can never be true (at least) in this part of the multiverse, therefore racism will always be (at the very least) a blunt form of justice.
That said there is nothing against groups of people working for common causes such as Zionism. Its facts like these that make me think how far can their power go? And I’ve always found it interesting how a country of just over 6.25 million gets so much coverage in the Western media (America for one is close to 300 million people, and the U.K’s population is near 60 million).

So what do you have to say about the source, my attitudes or my questions? Would be very keen to know more about what that “fact sheet” says.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   

want to know most is why the hell did the U.N agree to give 6% of the land owning population 54% of the land.

Because europe had tried to exterminate the jews, and the onyl way to prevent that was to give them a homeland.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Do you think they were wrong?
I do because there's nobody since Hitler who I know of who would have repeated the Holocast. In fact it would be quite alright for them to have stayed given the Jews tend to be quite good at a lot of buisness and occupy many senior posts (well in relation to their relatively small numbers). Without an Israel you would have thought they would be at one with us?
And if Iran did somehow cause a nuclear Holocast then I will certainly be right given all the Palestinian blood that would have been saved. Why did about 3.5% of the population deserve 49% of it anyway? Maybe the U.N should at least have paid for it?

new topics

join