It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Car?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Striker122 already posted a clip in the ghost video clips thread but I felt it might get over looked. If there is anyone here that can do a screen capture when the "object" floats by the screen I'd really appreciate it. Myself and a few others think it looks like the ghostly image of a 1930's style car! Watch the clip, it happens around 40 seconds in. Grab it if you can someone.

Ghost Car

Thanks again Striker122, it's diffenatly one of the weirdest things I've seen.

[edit on 6/22/2006 by librasleep]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
When is it?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Here's the best I could get. It happens so fast.

I guess maybe it could be a reflection of some kind, but when you see it in the clip it really looks like a old 30's car. It happens right at the 40 second mark.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
its hard as it goes so fast but heres what i could get, Nygdan its hit on 39-40 secounds in.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I find it odd that a regular old camera is going to capture something that the human eye can't see, that it can catch ghosts. The people in it don't seem to notice it at all.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
I find it odd that a regular old camera is going to capture something that the human eye can't see, that it can catch ghosts. The people in it don't seem to notice it at all.

Don't know the answer to that one. It's one of the strangest clips I've seen.

"No one really knows for sure just how ghosts end up on film. I believe that it has something to do with the camera's ability to freeze a moment of time and space in a way that the human eye cannot do. Science tells us that the human eye does not see things as they really are.... it takes the brain to process the information gathered by the eye and then present it to out conscious minds in a way that we can understand. Perhaps the brain simply doesn't allow us to see ghosts. I believe that many sightings of ghosts are "accidental", when spirits somehow slip past the brain's screening process. But some people see ghosts.... perhaps if the human mind is like a radio receiver, then some people are simply tuned to the "right channel". This is a quote from here - American Ghost Society

They say they are in the middle of no where but who knows. Could a passing vechile make such a reflection? They think it looks like someone holding a lantern but I think it looks more like a car.

[edit on 6/23/2006 by librasleep]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
some of the reader on youtube seem to suggest it is a person rather then a car

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this librasleep, your right it was a good idea to post this in a different thread. This is the stuff I love to see, I actually kindof miss this about ATS, it seems like simple interesting pics or videos of the paranormal or even just ideas or thoughts that took someone more then 2 mins to think up are becomming rare lately. They are being replaced with things that seem like they belong more in the BTS forum then on here, and im happy whenever i see something like this come up.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Glad you found it interesting captinofcats. I thought gathering all the more interesting ghost clips I found from around the internet in one thread was a good idea. Check it here: Ghost Video Clips
But the only thing is, you can't post eye catching headers for the ones that really stand out. So you might miss the opinions of some people who overlook the title Ghost Video Clips lol!

top topics

join