It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are all Prisoners Satan Worshipers?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I know that we are supposed to question the theory and not the person posting, but sometimes I wonder about the real motivation for some of your posts GreatTech.

You post something that, at least to subsequent posters, makes no sense what-so-ever, then it seems that you don't often come back to defend your theories. Seriously, do you believe that all people in jails and prisons are worshipping Satan or are you just trying to come up with a thread that will make people respond?

I just have a hard time believing that you don't know anyone who has been arrested (that isn't a Satanist).

I find it unlikely that you have never seen any program on television about prisons.

If you attend church, doesn't your church have an outreach program or prison ministry?

You're on the internet, why not do some research to get your questions answered instead of starting so many threads?

If the answer was as simple as just "Get every one to read the Bible, then crime won't exist and our laws will administered fairly" don't you think that some sociologist, chaplain, law enforcement official or someone, somewhere would have already figured it out?

I just don't understand you GreatTech. Please, do tell me whether this is your way of dealing with boredom or if you are genuinely attempting to formulate a theory concerning a social problem involving behavioral deviance.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   

You post something that, at least to subsequent posters, makes no sense what-so-ever, then it seems that you don't often come back to defend your theories. Seriously, do you believe that all people in jails and prisons are worshipping Satan or are you just trying to come up with a thread that will make people respond?

Often defined as TROLL

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
wellwhatnow, how can you tell me that Satan does not exist with the number of murders in world history in the millions. Even today 20,000 murders in the USA alone occur each year. The point is to convert all sinners and criminals into non-sinners and non-criminals.

Satan exists but the Infinitely Great God is the Infinite Power. I say to all, including educators: choose a direction!!! I say choose love, faith, hope, and charity.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
wellwhatnow, how can you tell me that Satan does not exist with the number of murders in world history in the millions

yes and a vast majority of murders were commited in GOD'S name not satan's in history. can u blame those murders on satan aswell?

u seem kinda brainwashed into the thinking that satan is behind all wrong doing when i bet you 99.99% of wrong doing is commited because of personal circumstances and nothing to do with satan.

i suppose its nice to believe all this wrong doing must be caused by an evil mythical being which there is no proof what so ever to its existence, nice to have something to blame for all the bad i suppose.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
There are more powerful beings than ourselves. Ultimately it is one Great, and one evil. Do you blame murders on the one Great God or satan? Do you believe each human being has any mastery over a higher and supernatural being? If so, I imagine his or her fate would be worse than those who commit murder.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   

wellwhatnow, how can you tell me that Satan does not exist . . .snip

I don't believe in Satan. I am not telling you that you can't or shouldn't. I believe that everyone is entitled to their own form of spirituality.

What I am telling you is that being a prisoner and being a Satanist do not go hand in hand. There is no causation, no correlation, no relationship between the two.

I say choose love, faith, hope, and charity.

Me too..... and I am glad to see you back in the thread. Let's discuss your theory. Give me some information. How did you arrive at your theory? Surely you had some thought about this before you posted it, tell me about that.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   

There are more powerful beings than ourselves.

Actually, the way I see it--with God on my side...there are no beings more powerful than what He makes me!! I would spit in such a one's face--if they had the nerve to get close enough to let me. And I'm not just talking smack--I've been through some things I couldn't even discuss on this forum. Was I scared? Nah. What for?

Ultimately it is one Great, and one evil.

Ultimately it is just ONE.

...I the LORD, and none else. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these....

Do you blame murders on the one Great God or satan?

I do my best to refrain from blaming or making excuse---for myself and everyone else. Because it is both unrighteous judgment to do so--but even more damaging on a personal level, because it is a cop-out for taking responsibility for one's actions.

That's what Adam did wrong in the garden---God asked him what was up, with the fruit and the nudity, and all....
What did Adam say? Did he stand up as a man and take responsibility? NO. He passed the buck to Eve--some head of the household, huh? The blame game is a loser's game.

Do you believe each human being has any mastery over a higher and supernatural being?

I don't subscribe to the idea of 'supernatural.' Many things are not understood--that doesn't take away their natural existence! God isn't supernatural, either. How could He be, if one believes He created nature?

If so, I imagine his or her fate would be worse than those who commit murder.

Hmmm....here are some murderers you might be familiar with--and these are not 'divinely sanctioned' murders, either--just your average human slaughtering another in various moments of assorted 'passion':

• Cain (killed his brother out of jealousy but yet received God's protective mark)
  • Lamech (caused his grandson to kill Cain who was Lamech's own grandfather)
  • Simeon and Levi (slaughtered the Shechem's whole tribe--while they were recuperating from group circumcision in order for Shechem to marry Dinah their sister)
  • Moses (killed an Egyptian who was abusing a Hebrew slave)
  • David (killed Uriah because he had lusted after his wife and gotten her pregnant)
  • Paul (while not actually killing Stephen, he was an admitted accomplice, and surely killed many christians before his conversion on the road to damascus)

And here are some dearly beloved 'jailbirds':

• Joseph
  • Samson
  • Jeremiah (son of Iddo, the prophet)
  • John the Baptist
  • Peter (Cephas)
  • Paul
  • Silas

Paul made both lists!!

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
And here are some dearly beloved 'jailbirds':

• Joseph
  • Samson
  • Jeremiah (son of Iddo, the prophet)
  • John the Baptist
  • Peter (Cephas)
  • Paul
  • Silas

This is a most excellent point. According to the Christian Bible, Christians can and have become imprisoned.

GreatTech, wouldn't this seem to imply that imprisonment has something to do with how laws are made and enforced, and does not necessarily depend upon the religious practice of an individual? What do you think?

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Ultimately it is one Great, and one evil.

So then the one that is greater is allowing the evil one to commit these murders and
atrocities? to what end? Or is the evil one the greater one?

slbstm ymmv

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
'The keeper of man is the lowest of man' - I suppose that is in regards to slavery and injustice.

Isn't there a prophecy about christians being persecuted in Christ's name and those with the mark of the beast will be just fine..., for a while?

That would explain laiguana. lol
(joke)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join