It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are all Prisoners Satan Worshipers?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Some, most, all???

I believe minimally that some are Satan worshipers. Personally, I use to be at least a partial Satan worshiper and was convicted of three nonviolent traffic misdemeanors in a 18 month span 14-15 years ago. I was worse than St. Augustine, who in part of his life before conversion believed in wine, women, and song. And here I was accepted into graduate school at MIT. My soul was dead, but with the Infinite Grace and Power of God, it was resurrected in a Great Theophany that I experienced 11 years ago when God revealed Himself to me. I do not have enough courage at this point to reveal "my story" but I will try to garner the strength in the future.

Convert all prisoners, the needy, and all to God.

God Bless All!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
No offense, but really,

What Are You Thinking?

I've been in jail, myself--nothing really except being poor and unable to pay some fines. But I have never worshipped anything but God and men's government is nothing to His spirit.

The apostles almost all spent some time in jail, too.

We all have our own life, with various circumstances, some the same and some unique.

There are no basis on which to judge--only the fruits of the heart show what is true as far as what a person worships. And it's really none of our business, in the first place, is it? At least not from the point of judgment....

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Is this thread serious, queenannie?

If it is, please elaborate further on how you came to this rather amazing conclusion. :shk:

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Why do you ask me if this thread is serious? I only replied with my views.

Do you think what I said was out of line? I think it is reasonable and totally without judgment---we are no different, any of us, than the other.

Jail or not.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Why do you ask me if this thread is serious? I only replied with my views.

Do you think what I said was out of line? I think it is reasonable and totally without judgment---we are no different, any of us, than the other.

Jail or not.

LOL! My bad. My intention was to pose my comment to the thread author; GreatTech. I guess I was a bit too quick writing my post, heh.

[edit on 23-6-2006 by Durden]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Hey~Forgetta boutit....

you're talking to the queen of haste makes waste!

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Nonsense... i know some friends who had to pay their time in jail and by no means they believe in Satan or are even religious at all.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I mastered patience for the very first time, in jail--from a buddhist approach. It was quite an achievement for me, since I am probably the most impatient person in the world.

I think that sometimes confinement of various sorts can be quite beneficial when the timing is right. We can't always 'reign ourselves in' but if we have to, we must, and we cross a threshold that is important. That's my experience, anyway. But certainly many people don't need help with their reigns--but I have always been lacking in that kind of self-control.

I think it wouldn't hurt every single person if they just had to spent one night in the clink....

It is an equalizing experience.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The best statistician in the world would probably find a significant correlation between Satan worship and imprisonment. What can we do before, during, and after conception of a soul. Any positive improvement would benefit this nation. Make Holy Bible reading a requirement in schools?

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
The best statistician in the world would probably find a significant correlation between Satan worship and imprisonment.

Who would this statistician be?

I don't believe in the existance of Satan, so I couldn't possibly worship Satan.
I have also been in jail. While I was there I didn't meet a single Satan worshipper.

I just have to ask what type of research you have done in order to have come up with this theory. Even a single google search would seem to indicate that your theory may be amiss.

Prison Fellowship

Orthodox Prison Ministry

CLF Prison Ministry

Fellowship of Prison Chaplains

IFC Prison Chaplains

Photos of Christians in Prison & Chaplain

Now these folks weren't Satan worshippers and then converted while in prison or jail. These programs demonstrate that since Christians were incarcerated, they required access to Christian leadership.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   

The best statistician in the world would probably find a significant correlation between Satan worship and imprisonment. What can we do before, during, and after conception of a soul. Any positive improvement would benefit this nation. Make Holy Bible reading a requirement in schools?

i highly doubt that, it seems u want to put together wrong doing and satan worship as if they go hand in hand together but prisoners dont commit their crimes because they believe in the devil, they commit them for personal reasons.

e.g.....

they steal because they need the money to fuel a drug habit.

they rape someone because they have a psychological need to dominate women.

they sell drugs because they see it as an easy way to make money.

u cant just lump all these people together and say they worship the devil and u cant force your beliefs on people and make holy bible reading a requirement in school.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I worship Teh Satan and have never been convicted of anything and have a clean driving record. I also donate to charities and take pride in the quality of my work. Satan has blessed me.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   

You've got to be kidding... So the answer to all of our problems with criminals is that they didn't read the Bible enough... I think that the best statician in the world would find a significant correlation between people who commit crimes and imprisonment. I'm sorry if that sounds mean, but just because a person goes to jail or prison does not mean that they are worshipping Satan. That makes about as much sense as my mother telling me that I worship Satan when I told her I didn't believe in him.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
^ LoL I know....I'm surprised so many so-called christians have criminal pasts. And yet I, who am a self-proclaimed worshipper of -Teh Satan-... have had a clean and humble approach to life. Infact I'm quite generous. It's not like I have anything against Jesus, but -Teh Satan- has a really sweet style!

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I am with you completely laiguana.

I am a Satanist as some might call me, I favor the devil and I am actually attracted to Reptillians and so is my wife, I believe they are intricately involved with Satan.

I have never been convicted of a misdemeanor or a felony and am doing my best to be a law abiding citizen, I am generous and I love people and try to help them whenever I can.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
the 'real' satans [in the traditional sense of the word] are the ones who put you behind the 'bars'....................hope that you enjoyed yourself, as you were traveling with St Augustine, St Monicas little boy 'lost'...that 'cat' who loves 'satan' is funny...does he dress up as 'santa' ??? too ??? LOLove etc...ave maria ! omg !

[JFKjr RIP 07/16/99 ] Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Day [Queen of Prophets]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Ground_Zero: I'm curious what form of -satanism- you follow?
\I am devoted to the serpent of genesis\

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Everyone who reads the christian bible is a Satanist.. thats who the God is in it..

as for Jail and all that hoop-law you just typed out.. People in jail are no different than you or I, either the circumstances are... They got caught and you didn't, or you haven't gotten caught yet.. theres lots of things you can do now to be a criminal, just because someone is in jail doesn't mean they're evil or 'bad' it means they made 1-100 bad choice/s...... they just made their bad choice stealing cars, not getting math problems wrong.

Some, most, all???

I believe minimally that some are Satan worshipers. Personally, I use to be at least a partial Satan worshiper and was convicted of three nonviolent traffic misdemeanors in a 18 month span 14-15 years ago. I was worse than St. Augustine, who in part of his life before conversion believed in wine, women, and song. And here I was accepted into graduate school at MIT. My soul was dead, but with the Infinite Grace and Power of God, it was resurrected in a Great Theophany that I experienced 11 years ago when God revealed Himself to me. I do not have enough courage at this point to reveal "my story" but I will try to garner the strength in the future.

Convert all prisoners, the needy, and all to God.

God Bless All!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Make Holy Bible reading a requirement in schools?

Why should anyone be forced to read this collection of faery tales? Of what use is it
any more than the Tales of the Brothers Grimm, H C Anderson, or Stan Lee?

Why should anyone be forced to follow the Jewish suicide cult that bases its faith
on these faery tales.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I think the thread starter could make good use of a couple months beind bars to open his eyes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join