It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, our own government did it. Now what do we do?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diem928
This is sad to hear but it is quite true... Everyone says they are upset about it and want to do something about it, but in the end everyone sits on their arse complaining about the gov and whats wrong in the world.

If every last one of you conspiracy nuts who believed in 9/11 showed up at the White House there would be quite a few newspapers carrying that story. But instead you all just curse the Gov. because apparently you all have absolute knowledge of the subject and are 100% certain that the Gov. committed this atrocity.

Technically our government is disabled from that, or any of the recent corruptions, so infiltration is the issue. The infiltration has control over the issue of leadership zorgon brings up.

Originally posted by zorgon
Very true but we need a leader. If you have a charismatic leader whether he be insane or not, he would be able to motivate us.

I think we are probably all just in need of a good leader to rally around

And we need a campaign fundraiser. Its afully expensive to bring all our ranks to Washington DC from around the world. Oh you want us to pay our own way? ummm.... errrr... catch me next time, I'm a little short right now

Such an important point. The expense and waste of energy at this time is too much. Counter productive even.

This is why we have electronic communication, (ideally) meaning we should be able to get this done on the web. But no, .......... the web was developed by military money and given to the public. I believe this was done because the environment can be easily controlled. In the case of 9-11 a covert infiltration by 10,000 people (conducted by 2,000) posting on bulletin boards to conduct disinformation would be more than adequate to disable any effort of the citizens to agee on conditons, define a leader, and unify to oppose the infiltration or its actions.

Originally posted by aecreate
It's too late...
It has taken me literally months, half a year, to open myself up to even look at some of the discussion and conspiracy behind 9-11. It's been a very very very slow process of acknowledgement and admission that I was indeed wrong in what I believed. I feel that my fellow Americans are way too proud to ever do that. Complacency is at its highest here, and WE've allowed these people to infiltrate and put the blinders over our eyes. This ball is already way too big to stop rolling. I've come to my conclusion, and so have many of you. I don't need to see any more evidence on either side. Some will never open themselves that way. On the same hand, maybe we the believers need to understand,
it's too late...

Our power in dealing with 9-11 depends on our unity. With electronic communications, if they served us in unifying, a week from now it could be a different world. Understanding is that powerful. There is hope, but only in our agreement, our unity.

I agree that until you just read this post, you may have been justified in saying, "It''s too late", but no longer.

Especially since I'll leave you with a simple fact. All humans are in agreement by the nature of their instincts. Knowing your own helps you to understand others. Albeit, these agreements are very basic and simplistic, however, when they are reaffirmed, consciously, it creates unity.

Maybe it is too simple, but I think not. People are primed for complexity and think simple things do not work, but they do. When they do it will become complex, because of the promise of our dreams instead of the emptyness of the false complexity we've learned that does not serve us.

[edit on 26-6-2006 by Christophera]

<< 2  3  4   >>

join