It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumsfeld May Have Ordered Children To Be Raped and Sodomized In Front Of Parents For Information

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Welcome folks, welcome to the REALITIES of warfare. As shocking as this kind of thing is, it has happened in all wars around the world since the dawn of man. All you guys supported the 'war' can now have a good look at the symptoms of this sickness. You give a bunch of teenagers machine guns and killer instinct, pump em up on some hatred and ampehtamines, and turn em loose with an anything goes mandate, what do you expect to happen? Torture, massacres, children killed, it's the same story in every war. You wanted a war, now you have one and don't like the taste of it, eat it anyway. Yeah, we're toruring people. To what extent? Only the victims, god and the torturers themselves may ever know. Sleep well knowing democracy can be forced.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Seems you will believe what you read. I could photoshop a document like that in the time it takes to type it...big whoop. Sodomizing children? Puh-leaze! Making piles of naked prisoners...hilarious sh!t. I am in no way a friend of government of ANY kind, but I won't swallow every ka-ka story put out against it either.

"Don't hurt the insurgents. They're resisting occupation. They're just defending themselves..." and BLOWING UP THEIR OWN WOMEN AND CHILDREN. Get a grip. A "doucment" of interpretted interrogation as a witness? I think I just sh!t myself laughing...

[edit on 22-6-2006 by BadMojo]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
You're saying Children were raped in front of their parents, recorded, for information in WWII and WWI? Or the war you fought, Vietnam, it was done there?

I hope not, one would hate to think everyone ordered this, although I hate to think Rumsfeld ordered this, but evidence shows I am to be hurt.

Also, Congress only let the "Not So Bad" pictures out. You have NO IDEA what the bad ones show. If the "OK" ones show men being tortured, what do the "BAD" ones show?

[edit on 22-6-2006 by Yumi]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Yumi, There were tortures that went on in nam yes. I also know that for someone to comeup with a statement that rummy ordered this is just .... well, almost impossible to believe. think about it for amoment here. There is no way a man in his position would do that. He has had a very long career in politics and he's no dumb bell that would do that. Somehow I think this is another cheap shot at people who are "media unpopular" .
If that happened, don't you honestly think that the Senate and Congress would have fired this guy way back?
I'm just saying anyone with a little work can photoshop a document and claim authenticity here. If it were true I would say nail him to wall forever. But somehow I just don't see it.
Basically the juries gonna be out on this one for awhile.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadMojo
Making piles of naked prisoners...hilarious sh!t.

[edit on 22-6-2006 by BadMojo]

Hilarious huh? Funny how we ALL saw pictures of this. Or was I dreaming?

www.antiwar.com...

Hmm...didn't see ANY piles of naked prisoners there? BTW, just because it's an antiwar site, doesn't mean the pictures aren't real.

How about Wikipedia?

en.wikipedia.org...

Funny how their second photo there clearly shows piles of naked prisoners. Still LAUGHING?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Please, please, point me to the part of the linked material that traces the chain of command for the alleged abuses all the way to orders from Donald Rumsfeld. I seem to have missed it.

ATS, soon to join ATSNN as "The home of false and misleading headlines"

[edit on 6/22/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Double post

[edit on 6/22/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anon4this1

Again, stop comparing apples to cut-up oranges. Stop sympathizing and start loathing and despising the true enemy of the civilized world. Rummy is not the enemy.

Otherwise, I hear Quebec is nice...

Stop sympathizing? So you approve of this kind of thing? Who should we loathe? Certain Muslims or just Muslims in general? You claim this sort of thing is civilized? Rather then you thinking that people should move because they don't approve of this kind of thing, why not take advantage of the new digs being built in Iraq maybe you can enjoy the scenery and do some nice wholesome loathing and perhaps pick off a few from the rooftops while at it.
If anyone should move it should be the people that are not only perpetuating this war but making it unsafer for true Americans in the future as well. Sorry but true Americans have never ever condoned attrocities such as what happened in Abu Gharib, not now or ever.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
lolz, noobs (to all of you)

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ulshadow
lolz, noobs (to all of you)

im sorry i take offense to this in what way is everyone who participated in this thread noobs?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by missed_gear
The content and the information suggested as contained in his speech simply does not exist and if it does…I certainly can not find it within his speech.

Interestingly enough, at 1:20:55, Hersh is talking along and then *poof* he's gone and Howard Simon is talking. In other words, the last (10 minutes?) of Hersh's speech is conspicuously 'missing' from that video...

No end to Hersh's speech, no applause or introduction of Howard Simon, he just 'appears' talking about how difficult it is to follow Hersh...

Now what was on that video before it was edited?

People, your government is lying to you and covering up information that you have a right to know.

And it's well-known that inmates at Abu Ghraib were sodomized. Why is it so hard to believe that the same method wouldn't be used on children to get information from their parents? You think a soldier who would rape a prisoner would somehow draw the line at a certain age? "Yeah, I'll rape an 18 year old prisoner, but I draw the line at doing it to a 15 year old." How much sense does that make? Rape is rape, people.

Thinking that someone who is sick enough to do it to an adult would draw some kind of 'moral' line at doing it to a kid is just blind loyalty and wishful thinking.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
There is so much wrong with this thread that I dont know where to begin. Where are the so called moderators of this site? Or are they just here to tell someone that they shouldnt be hurting someones feelings by what they reply.

All of you who belive that this is going on and refile this government and country sooo much I say again...GET THE HELL OUT...and find another country the affords you the rights you have here. I am not saying that this country is perfect, but by God I wouldnt live any place else on this earth.

Somone asked for proof to back these claims up and all they could be given was Hirsch. This traitor has shown his stripes before and he is now being held up as crediable.?! I guess this shows what the anti-Americans on this site will take as prood for some horiffic claim like this.

I was told to vist this site for a few laughes...now it does nothing but disgust me. It might as well be call the Anti-American Reptilian Hunter False Prophet UFO Watcher site. And yes I know that makes not sence but so does nothing on this site.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Why is it so hard to believe that the same method wouldn't be used on children to get information from their parents?

Belief isn't the point. It's that things are stated as hard facts, with no source to back them up. Without sources, who ordered it and the part about "in front of their parents" is just rampant speculation.

I thought critical thinking here at ATS discouraged rampant speculation disguised as facts. Maybe I'm wrong

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by btho5888
All of you who belive that this is going on ..GET THE HELL OUT...and find another... I am not saying that this country is perfect...

So if we don't like something, we should get the hell out? Hmmm.... Think about that.

I'm not saying this board is perfect, but I wouldn't belong to another board.

This traitor has shown his stripes before and he is now being held up as crediable?

Hersh IS credible. See this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just because you don't like what the man says doesn't mean he's not credible.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Again, stop comparing apples to cut-up oranges.

You're the one comparing apples to oranges. The pictures released to the public were nothing compared to the pictures that weren't released, the ones that weren't released were too horrible and sadistic for the congress to even suggest that they be released.

Stop sympathizing and start loathing and despising the true enemy of the civilized world. Rummy is not the enemy.

Um, hello, I didn't claim he was, in fact, I've re-iterated that there's no connection to Rumsfeld here, certainly nothing like what the title claims.

Yumi
Things Seymour Hersh has exposed.

So, should the title of this thread be changed to "I like seymour hersh", or does this infact have anything to do with Don Rumsfeld?

BadMojo
I could photoshop a document like that in the time it takes to type it...big whoop

Alright, which is it?

Is the document a fake, or are the claims within it lies?

Which is it?

"Don't hurt the insurgents. They're resisting occupation.

Rather, peopel are saying "Don't rape little children".

As far as the claims in the pdf being fake, this photo
www.antiwar.com...

shows a person in the same position as the man in the pdf described it, with the woman's panties on his head too.

That doesn't mean that the child-rape happened. But its disturbing to see that there are some factually accurate things in that pdf, what else is factual?

Also, lets stop pretending that every person in a uniform in an angel. Nothing that was described was beyond the capabilities of a US Soldier, since US soldiers are just people.

More torture photos
www.thememoryhole.org...

Can you really say that the peopel that did this:
www.thememoryhole.org...
Weren't also going to rape some of this prisoners?
And that the guys who arranged this group photo werent' dealing with some homo-erotic impusles of their own??
www.thememoryhole.org...

Are you kidding????

I can only hope that that is drool
www.thememoryhole.org...

You do realize that this is human excrement he is covered in right, not 'freedom lather'
www.thememoryhole.org...

The sort of sick sadists that beat other people for pleasure and smear excrement all over them, we're supposed to beleive that they are above rape?

And, again, as revolting as this is, WTF does it have to do with Don Rumsfeld?? Where's the proof that he ordered these things and approved of them for intelligence gathering?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Again, stop comparing apples to cut-up oranges. Stop sympathizing and start loathing and despising the true enemy of the civilized world.

How patriotic of you.

It's not patriotism. They are the enemy of the world and to each other. These nomadic barbarians are not the majority of Islamic people. They are a splinter faction. If they weren't in Iraq, they'd be in Palestine, Syria, Iran or where-ever the "action" is.

people just don't get it.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yumi
You're saying Children were raped in front of their parents, recorded, for information in WWII and WWI? Or the war you fought, Vietnam, it was done there?

I hope not, one would hate to think everyone ordered this, although I hate to think Rumsfeld ordered this, but evidence shows I am to be hurt.

Also, Congress only let the "Not So Bad" pictures out. You have NO IDEA what the bad ones show. If the "OK" ones show men being tortured, what do the "BAD" ones show?

[edit on 22-6-2006 by Yumi]

You're again assuming your "sources" are telling the truth. They aren't.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by btho5888 Where are the so called moderators of this site? Or are they just here to tell someone that they shouldnt be hurting someones feelings by what they reply.
All of you who belive that this is going on and refile this government and country sooo much I say again...GET THE HELL OUT...and find another country the affords you the rights you have here. I am not saying that this country

You are suffering under serious delusions if you think that the moderators on this site are here to sqaush other people's opinions.

This is a discussion site. We are not here to dictate what is real and what is not. We are here to make sure that the board isn't attacked by trolls, and that members are able to discuss these issues.

If you don't like that, then you get the hell out.

[edit on 22-6-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

Again, stop comparing apples to cut-up oranges. Stop sympathizing and start loathing and despising the true enemy of the civilized world. Rummy is not the enemy.

Otherwise, I hear Quebec is nice...

Stop sympathizing? So you approve of this kind of thing? Who should we loathe? Certain Muslims or just Muslims in general? You claim this sort of thing is civilized? Rather then you thinking that people should move because they don't approve of this kind of thing, why not take advantage of the new digs being built in Iraq maybe you can enjoy the scenery and do some nice wholesome loathing and perhaps pick off a few from the rooftops while at it.
If anyone should move it should be the people that are not only perpetuating this war but making it unsafer for true Americans in the future as well. Sorry but true Americans have never ever condoned attrocities such as what happened in Abu Gharib, not now or ever.

Sodomy on kids probably didn't happen. These sources are deemed unreliable. And of course I do not approve of "this kind of thing". We should loathe the true enemy...the radical, minority of Islam committing these crimes and travelling the world to wreak terror. They would be in Palestine if we weren't diverting them to Iraq. You act as if it's "our fault". We "made them mad" so they came to get us.

Not so.

Abu Gharib...maybe, but we sent people to prison over that so it's not the "U.S." that's doing even that particular bit of stuff.

Again, however, people are getting confused by the Left over the issue. We have a clear enemy and they are the masked figures beheading, killing their own women in Afghanistan (same guys by the way), torturing and beheading Russian soldiers in Chechnya, and blowing up children in schools in the former Eastern Bloc. This is the enemy. Be clear on that or they will never be defeated.

And do not think for a minute that your sympathy for "their plight" would stop them from beheading you in a U.S. shopping mall on any given Sunday. They do not care about you and therein lies the problem.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by btho5888
There is so much wrong with this thread that I dont know where to begin. Where are the so called moderators of this site? Or are they just here to tell someone that they shouldnt be hurting someones feelings by what they reply.

All of you who belive that this is going on and refile this government and country sooo much I say again...GET THE HELL OUT...and find another country the affords you the rights you have here. I am not saying that this country is perfect, but by God I wouldnt live any place else on this earth.

Somone asked for proof to back these claims up and all they could be given was Hirsch. This traitor has shown his stripes before and he is now being held up as crediable.?! I guess this shows what the anti-Americans on this site will take as prood for some horiffic claim like this.

I was told to vist this site for a few laughes...now it does nothing but disgust me. It might as well be call the Anti-American Reptilian Hunter False Prophet UFO Watcher site. And yes I know that makes not sence but so does nothing on this site.

Amen. take it to Quebec. Their healthcare system is soooo much better.

You are hereby invited to leave.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join