It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumsfeld May Have Ordered Children To Be Raped and Sodomized In Front Of Parents For Information

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
when the whole abu graib story broke it was rumored then that this happened and it was acknowledged that the photographs that were released were not the worst and there were some that were too vile (my word) to be released. SO do they have images, videos and the like showing this...possibly.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Wow, go on vacation for 8 days and all we have is one post saying he doesn't believe this because the Pentagon wouldn't be that dumb to keep the tapes around, yet we all know they kept the pictures, many to horrible, according to the men and women in congress, to show to the public.

WHy not? Pentagon admitted to losing like a Trillion dollars to halliburton, so why wouldn't they be dumb enough to keep videos of this stuff? Especially if Rumsfeld ordered it done, under Program Copper Green.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
the funny thing is, if this torture would have happened to our troops, i doubt you folks would be talking about how this is war and things like this happen, you would be outraged, i respect the people who cut off american heads, the people who sacrifice their lives to drive the real terrorists (the us troops) out, they are the true patriots, im sure if there was a story of Arabs raping 14 yr old american boys, id really like to hear your reactions, you are a disgrace to our nation and all that we stand for if you consider these people "less" then us, i respect the people who arent afraid to look tyranny straight in the face, then slice it right off.

those muslims are the only sane people left in the world, and just because they wont give in to what we shove into their faces and down their throats , doesnt automatically make them the enemy.

# the us troops.

everything these people have known their whole lives are taken away, their women and children are being massacred and raped, their men are tortured, do you expect them to take it sitting down?

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Well, like George Carlin says... "If there is a country with brown people in it we will find it and we will bomb the crap out of them."

You see, the people who defend Rumsfeld and the troops actions are the people who see Arabs as less then human, that believe the propaganda that Arabs hate our "freedoms" as people are being arrested for protesting outside of designated zones miles away from the President. With police/troops with guns to make sure you stay in the zone.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Ok I spent about half an hour reading all these posts. Some I just skipped because all they were was "Nuh uh because I said so" and others attack the messanger not the message, Curioisity...

Anyways, if true ew, if not oh well. But reading through the posts and linke I am about 90% Happened and 10% Didn't. Sad, this is America, it should be 100000000% Know it Didn't Happen. But with conservatives in charge... The same people who make the KKK, CCC, WKK, Neo-Nazis, Religous Right Wing Nutjobs like the Army of God and Radical Islam and Zionist Jews, who knows. If the people who are willing to strap bombs on themselves and blow up school buses, beat and drag to death black people for being black, and declare war on hispanics by lynching them are there why not this? Especially the hardcore religous nut jobs and racists. The ones who think anyone not white isn't human, or not Christian/Jewish/Muslim aren't going to Heaven.

At least the liberals just want to sit around and get stoned while having sex with a dozen people and a mule.
Liberals
Greenpeace? Enviroment Protectors. ACLU? Rights Protectors, even of Nazi's and KKK members. PETA? Animal Rights.
Conservatives
KKK? Kill blacks, and gays, and Jews. WKK? Kill blacks, and gays, and Jews. CCC? Kill blacks, and gays, and Jews. Neo-Nazis? Kill blacks, and gays, and Jews. Army of God? Kill atheists, Jews, doctors, nurses, women who have premarital sex. Radical Islamics? Kill Jews, Christians, Europeans, Americans. Zionist Jews? Take over the world!

Why is it Liberal groups are about rights of anyone and anything while conservative groups are about the mass slaughter and genocide of everyone not them?

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Hey that mule was a good lay and I wasn't stoned either.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Ok... But still, why do we even have to worry about this? We are AMerica! And the only defense they have is

"Well, attack the messanger! Washington Post, the one that basically got Nixon to resign, isn't a good source! Seymour? Oh sure he's won a dozen awards and was the first to expose Abu Ghraib but what does he know?"

Sick, and Copper Green? It sounds like something Saddam would have, not America. Actually someone said it was ok for America to rape 14 year old boys because Saddam killed the Kurds with the chemical weapons Rumsfeld sold to him earlier in this topic.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Did anyone read that Seymour Hersh admitted lying about this story. It's full BS.

Specifically, one of Hersh's dramatic allegations made during a speaking engagement in July 2004, during the height of the Abu Ghraib scandal, was later amended by Hersh.

He alleged that American troops sexually assaulted young boys: "basically what happened is that those women who were arrested with young boys, children, in cases that have been recorded, the boys were sodomized, with the cameras rolling, and the worst above all of them is the soundtrack of the boys shrieking. That your government has. They’re in total terror it’s going to come out.”

In a subsequent interview with New York Magazine, Hersh admitted, "I actually didn’t quite say what I wanted to say correctly...it wasn’t that inaccurate, but it was misstated. The next thing I know, it was all over the blogs. And I just realized then, the power of—and so you have to try and be more careful."

en.wikipedia.org...

This guy is not on the level, he have been at one time but not anymore...

-- Boat

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
He didn't lie, you lied! You say he admits that he blatantly lied when he said he didn't say that but it was reported that he said that on the bloggosphere.

Good job twisting his words, next time you might not want to quote the part that shows he didn't lie, just the Bloggoshpere misrepresented what he reported.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
So, now the Washington Post is not reliable?

I rarely find them credible. Horrribly biased papers proned to sensationalism, like most, and rarely worried about accuracy. Page 1 for the senational, page 28 for the retractions.

There is no such thing as a fully reliable source of information. Some are just more dependable than others. AND:Any time you have more than the original source and the receiver, you get miscommunication. As you need at least a translator to get eye whitnesses from that country, you have 1 source of confusion, since no language perfectly matches another.

The way you check information is if you get more than one paper with the same story that is not copied from another paper....and you can tell when an article is copied from an article.

Often, the truth is something neither side would claim.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by WooHooYoo
He didn't lie, you lied!

No. I did not.

In a subsequent interview with New York Magazine, Hersh admitted, "I actually didn’t quite say what I wanted to say correctly...

He admitts that he in fact did lie or mispoke and did not retract the false statment.

-- Boat

[edit on 15-8-2006 by Boatphone]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
No, he said he didn't say that, you say he says he lied. No where does he say he lied!

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

No, he said he didn't say that, you say he says he lied. No where does he say he lied!

The article clearly states that he made statments that he later admitted to be incorrect. But did not correct them at the time. Also, the statments made were very serious changes of rape.

That is known to most fair-minded people as "lying".

-- Boat

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
You conveniently omitted the last sentence from that Wikipedia entry quote:

In a subsequent interview with New York Magazine, Hersh admitted, "I actually didn’t quite say what I wanted to say correctly...it wasn’t that inaccurate, but it was misstated. The next thing I know, it was all over the blogs. And I just realized then, the power of—and so you have to try and be more careful." In his book, Chain of Command, he wrote that one of the witness statements he had read described the rape of a boy by a foreign contract interpreter at Abu Ghraib, during which a woman took pictures.

Note that nowhere in the original quote does he state that it was a US soldier commiting the rape of the boy:

"basically what happened is that those women who were arrested with young boys, children, in cases that have been recorded, the boys were sodomized, with the cameras rolling, and the worst above all of them is the soundtrack of the boys shrieking. That your government has. They’re in total terror it’s going to come out.”

But he apparently apologizes for giving that impression:

"I actually didn’t quite say what I wanted to say correctly...it wasn’t that inaccurate, but it was misstated. The next thing I know, it was all over the blogs. And I just realized then, the power of—and so you have to try and be more careful."

So where is the lie?

[edit on 8/15/06 by xmotex]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
"I actually didn’t quite say what I wanted to say correctly...it wasn’t that inaccurate, but it was misstated. The next thing I know, it was all over the blogs. And I just realized then, the power of—and so you have to try and be more careful."

Again, the Bloggers twisted his words. No where does he say he lied. You are twisting his words just as much as the Bloggers twisted his words.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Are you for real? How can you not understand what is clearly stated?!

He made a statement which was as he put it "not correct" or "not what he wanted to say" and then he realized that bloggers were repeating what he said (and he looked bad).

Then he learned that when you speak in public you will be called out if you make false statments.

-- Boat

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   

"I actually didn’t quite say what I wanted to say correctly...

Then bloggers began posting what he really said on the web. Then...

The next thing I know, it was all over the blogs.

It being his misleading statement that he made "not correctly".

-- Boat

[edit on 15-8-2006 by Boatphone]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
"it wasn’t that inaccurate"

Good job quoting everything but what he said... Must work for Fox News.

Again, nowhere does he say he lied!

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

MORE THAN 100 CHILDREN IMPRISONED; REPORT OF ABUSE BY U.S. SOLDIERS.
Der Spiegel
According to information from the International Red Cross, more than a 100 children are imprisoned in Iraq, including in the infamous prison Abu Ghraib.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

MSNBC Countdown with Keith Olbermann
RUMSFELD: There are other photos that depict incidents of physical violence towards prisoners, acts that can only be described as blatantly sadistic, cruel, and inhuman.

MIKLASZEWSKI: U.S. military officials tell NBC News, the unreleased images, show American soldiers severely beating one Iraqi prisoner to near death; apparently, raping an Iraqi female prisoner; acting inappropriately with a dead body; and Iraqi guards apparently videotaped by U.S. soldiers raping young boys.

US soldiers 'seen raping woman' in new jail photos UK Telegraph
America was braced last night for new allegations of torture in Iraq after military officials said that photographs apparently showing US soldiers beating an Iraqi prisoner nearly to death and having sex with a female PoW were about to be released.

The officials told the US television network NBC that other images showed soldiers "acting inappropriately with a dead body". A videotape, apparently made by US personnel, is said to show Iraqi guards raping young boys.

PRISONER ABUSE: PATTERNS FROM THE PAST gwu.edu
Cold War U.S. Interrogation Manuals Counseled "Coercive Techniques"
Cheney Informed of "Objectionable" Interrogation Guides in 1992
"Inconsistent with U.S. Government Policy"
National Security Archive Posts CIA Training Manuals from 60s, 80s, and
Investigative memos on earlier controversy on human rights abuses.

Considering Rummy admitted to far worse abuses back in 2004 already, this story comes as no surprise. The strange part here is the levels of denial from members, when this has be going on for so long and has already has been admitted. Those in denial must be suffering from tortureholicism or Stockholm syndrome.

Sick and twisted planet, needs cure and not excuses for evil...news at 5

[edit on 16-8-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Anyways, so US Soldiers videotaped Iraqi Soldiers raping children. In a US Controlled Prison, after US Soldiers had raped an Iraqi Woman.

Also, again, nowhere does he say he lied! There is no Lie, Lies, or Lied in anything he said. He said he reported, Bloggers distorted and spread it. They report US Soldiers are recorded raping children when it is US Soldiers videotaping Iraqi Soldiers raping children.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join