It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the hunters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Scar whatever - if you ACTUALLY really knew what was out there I don't think you would be Alien 'hunting' you would be amazed and you would soon ahve a profound understanding of where this planet actually exists in relation to others, what is actually going on and what it means for our future.

Believe me it is a good thing and not a 'ray-gun' episode from one of your schoolyard gang meetings you have with your friends.

Not to be rude but get some intelligence and get perspective - MATE

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
i dont hunt to kill i hunt for the truth- MATE

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
all i want to do is be amazed and to understand and work out what to think of our planetary nieghbours. i am facinated and have studied the skies for ages.

[edit on 22-6-2006 by scarthealienhunter]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by scarthealienhunter

What truth have you and your 'crew' discovered thus far in your journey for the truth?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
we have dicovered that life is not worth living running and hiding and it is to comfront your 'fears' and what they do to you is what we were hopefully expecting.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Kid, you're an embarassment to this site.

There are people here discussing the unusual issues of our day, and your running around playing children's games.

I guess it makes sense, since you're an 11 year old, but please, go play the child's games somewhere else.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Kid, you're an embarassment to this site.

There are people here discussing the unusual issues of our day, and your running around playing children's games.

I guess it makes sense, since you're an 11 year old, but please, go play the child's games somewhere else.

I agree, 11
hoow did you know that?

OP, youve taken things tooo far now.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Maybe he and most of the kids who misinterpret alien studies should shut the f'ck up for once.

This is simple racism. Yes, there might be moral-less aliens somewhere, but who'm ever goes by and in general assumes that all aliens are evil beings of the 4th dimension should cut his own wrists and spare everyone else from his presumtions.

You hunt and kill aliens because you're scared sh'tless, and thats all there is to it kid.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I agree,killing what is unknown to you is a childish,brutish act.That is,if we pretend for a second that you actually DO kill aliens.
I'm no skeptic,I do try to keep an open mind,but this seems like a bored kid creating a fantasy world to play in.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
what happens if you mistake a human for an alien ?
that would be pretty bad i guess

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Just to let all you "big shots' know, read the above quote. I can see saying childish things is not limited to children.

Scar, although you may be having fun, this is not the place to do it. As you can see, many don't appreciate it, hence the cruel remarks.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   

is it just me here. the alien hunter. or are there others. others willing to die at the hands of things with knarly claws. or just me (scar), blade and white tiger? please write back alien dudes. seek the truth die happy

Actually ... if you look at his statement, it says he is willing to die at the hands of things with knarly claws (its spelled gnarly btw)

So maybe these kids are out to find some Aliens so that they can commit "suicide by alien"?

Summer has landed on ATS

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
uhh..when does school start back?....this is getting absurd...

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Can you provide a lot of proof that what you are saying? if not then in the immortal words of famous charector: " budeep- budeep, that's all folks"

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Yup.

People are attracted to sensationalism like flies are attracted to dung.

It's always fun to see it happen though.

Buzzin' around, sniffin' the air.

I must be going for now though, my home planet of Eben needs me to bring back my shipment of strawberry icecream and the latest sitaar music boxed sets that I got in a trade for some element 125 while my pal cryptosporidium was probing a farmer and juicing a cow.

X

[edit on 22-6-2006 by Xatnys]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Heck I hunt aliens

in my dreams
. I wish i could hunt them

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by nastalgik
in my dreams
. I wish i could hunt them

Why?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I really don't mean to be rude, so try not to take offense to this...

If you have hunted 3 UFOs and 1 Alien, where are they now? As somebody stated above, why were there 2 un-manned aircrafts?

How do you go about hunting these aliens?

I quite honestly don't believe a word you're saying, and I don't think you have a clue what is really going on. I find the idea that you're willing to kill something you know nothing about is quite immature, pathetic and absolutely ridiculous. A more mature way to deal with things, is to have a proper discussion, without the use of violence.

I understand what it's like to be your age, I was once... all those years ago (about 7, if you really are 11 years of age).
But please, play your games elsewhere, this forum is for serious discussion. You're more than welcome to contribute to the boards, just please stop posting things about how you want to kill aliens.

P.S
Don't hunt what you can't kill.

Again, please don't take offense to this.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Well here's a quandary. Logic tells me I shouldn't be replying to this thread, I don't want to reply to this thread, but I have to simply to ask: Why are people still replying to this thread? It's blatantly nonsense and in no way shape or form warrants two pages of posts. Do you see my problem? Oh, the irony...

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maus0r
Why are people still replying to this thread?

Because he is only eleven years old and people should try to "enlighten" him abit. If he was your child, would you want people to be rude (not saying anybody is being rude) to him? Ofcourse you wouldn't, you would hope that people could teach him about the subject(s) he is interested in.

Children have great imaginations, people shouldn't stop them from using them, unless they're being used stupidly, i.e, on ATS.

Scar, it's fine to pretend you're going to hunt aliens if you're out playing with friends, but please don't say stuff like that here. Also, I really hope the scars on your avatar aren't yours. Self-harm isn't cool, man.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join