It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the hunters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
is it just me here. the alien hunter. or are there others. others willing to die at the hands of things with knarly claws. or just me (scar), blade and white tiger? please write back alien dudes. seek the truth die happy

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by scarthealienhunter
is it just me here. the alien hunter. or are there others. others willing to die at the hands of things with knarly claws. or just me (scar), blade and white tiger? please write back alien dudes. seek the truth die happy

I think it might be just you.

But good luck to you three, I hope you save the world

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
awesome.... i think. are you screwing with me? are you serious, if you are thanks, ive always wanted to go to ottowa. capital of canada. but if not then oh well. some dont believe

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
posted on 22-6-2006 at 11:04 AM

quote: Originally posted by scarthealienhunter

I think it might be just you.

But good luck to you three, I hope you save the world

Oh gee --- I'm sorry, but 'pstiffy's' response made me laugh out loud !

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

awesome.... i think. are you screwing with me? are you serious, if you are thanks, ive always wanted to go to ottowa. capital of canada. but if not then oh well. some dont believe

If you wanna come here, by all means. Not much to do, but I'll gladly give you a tour

But as far as fighting the aliens, I'll leave it to the experts.

[edit on 6/22/2006 by pstiffy]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
ahaha im killing myself
. so funny
you laugh will you can! theyll come soon you wait!
white tiger has never been wrong before

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Someones been watching toooooooooooooo much Buffy on the TV again - send him to his room
not to come out till his homework is done

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
cheers psiffy! thanks
atleast theres another person to trust

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
yeh coz buffys really about aliens!

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   

ahaha im killing myself
. so funny
you laugh will you can! theyll come soon you wait!
white tiger has never been wrong before

I really wasn't trying to be comical or insulting, but glad I could get a chuckle out of you Docl6

I assumed you were joking, but since you are not, who is "White Tiger", if you don't mind me asking

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
white tiger.....hes the one thats the observer. blade the weopons dept. and me leader. there are others. black tiger code red. bowling ball. snowball. boss guy and gizzy

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

white tiger.....hes the one thats the observer. blade the weopons dept. and me leader. there are others. black tiger code red. bowling ball. snowball. boss guy and gizzy

And what exactly does your groupp do? Solely hunt aliens? If so, have just had any success as of yet?

When is this invasion supposed to occur?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Is White Tiger a real tiger ... a totem animal?

Is Blade a knife or a person?

Who told White Tiger the aliens have finished their planning and now intend to .... come?

Has White Tiger ever been mistaken in the past?

If you trust White Tiger, who does White Tiger trust enough to accept their warning, re: the aliens' coming?

And do you know for sure that when they come, they'll do harm to humans?

After all, they might simply be seeking refugee status.

You'll need to tell us more about the capabilities of these aliens.

Are they three dimensional?
Can we kill them?
Are they technologically advanced, compare to us?

IF they possess superior powers, do you feel that fighting them would be the wise thing to do, seeing we'd almost certainly lose.

Usually, once an invading force has imposed its rule upon the original inhabitants, the invaders tend to loosen up and life goes on pretty much the same as always. Sometimes, the invaders improve things.

So maybe we should sit back, listen to what they propose, before we fly off the handle?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
3 ufos 1 alien and very soon 1jly-23august approx cant be possitive! sorry!

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Only ONE alien ?

So who will be driving the other two UFOs?

One alien's not much, hey? Unless INSIDE it, there are millions of tiny little seed aliens that'll swiftly bloom to full alienhood once within Earth's atmosphere.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
dude w t is a person, blade is a person. 'they' did, afew times,, he believes every bieng has there own apinion, wether they choose to believe the truth it is up to them, some will, they might dude its w t job. FORGET IT! JUST SIT BACK AND BE BURNT BY ALIEN RAY GUNS OR SOMETHIN. I DONT CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Well, Scar, I'm afraid I'm not going to be much use to you, because I'd probably drop dead of a heart-attack the minute i saw the aliens walking up the garden path.

On the other hand, I might just go completely ape# with fear and end up driving a bar-b-que fork in the first person I see between 1st July and 23rd August.

I think, all things considered, I'd better just take a big tranquilizer and go to sleep until 1 November.

If everything looks normal when I wake up, I guess you'll have to reconsider taking any more of White Tiger's advice on face value.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
appreciated. thanks
you dont have to poke anyone. if the ground gets soft keep moving

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Gotta go now. You take care, Scar :-)

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
you too dock6 enjoy your life and be happy throught it!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join