It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien planning

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
someone i know, an alien knowing dude, said that 'their' planning is coming to an end. why would they attack and if they do what do we do? play loud music? throw water over them?shoot and stab them?and the fact that everyone gunna try to be the 'hero' so what do we do people? be nice? are aliens nice? in this mad world who can we trust. ive grown up wanting to be a guitarest, 4 YEARS but now im an alien hunter?!? why? what am i meant to be? is it meant to be me (scar), white tiger and blade that save the world. i know that there are others so please reply. they're coming sais white tiger but who can we trust?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Alienhunter, I REALLY think you should introduce yourself to some better 'friends'
and listen to what you know to be right and not what they are saying to you.

Don't be ignorant be informed, this white tiger sounds as though he is on drugs or he should be.

I fhe is so informed then let him post his 'knowledge' here on ATS with backing up on these statements.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
hmmmmm...... probably but im always up for tough action. ive seen them. and there is a weird sort of thing..... unexplainable. tells me to go on. i dont know why. but thier planning should be ending.... how much time do they need?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Thets look at what you have said.

someone i know, an alien knowing dude, said that 'their' planning is coming to an end.

I say, get him on here, then he can defend/explain his case here, its a perfect meduim to do so.

ive grown up wanting to be a guitarest

By what your "mate" seems to say, id concentrate on learning the guitar.

but now im an alien hunter?!? why?

Yes why? sounds fun, what has happened so far?
Any luck?

? is it meant to be me (scar), white tiger and blade that save the world.

I dont get that bit, whos white tiger?

they're coming sais white tiger but who can we trust?

So white tigar is your mate?
Id say trust "your" common sense, and gut instinct, and trust no one.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
dude your right thanks
. im better than white tiger. joint leader of scars and stripes. (name). but thats the point. its MY gut instint. noone elses. ME

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Kindly, stop your trolling. Go find another hobby. Please. It's so boring reading from these people that jump on here to 'have a little bit of fun' with stupid offhand little anecdotes. It's not funny, it's not intelligent. It's a pile of cobblers to read. It's like "see how much crud one can spew before getting banned". To test the members' patience. It just gets boring and old. That's all.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
so what are you gunna do with your life? ive made plans, ive helped friends, ive studied for years so if im dying happily... im dying trying.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
Kindly, stop your trolling. Go find another hobby. Please. It's so boring reading from these people that jump on here to 'have a little bit of fun' with stupid offhand little anecdotes. It's not funny, it's not intelligent. It's a pile of cobblers to read. It's like "see how much crud one can spew before getting banned". To test the members' patience. It just gets boring and old. That's all.

While i agree, i think its good policy to give a guy a chance to say what hes gotta say, otherwise one day we might get it wrong and scare the real deal away one day, but i hear where your coming from, especially lately on ATS.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
yeh i supose sorry riotcoming. im just a little bit on the edge especially this time of year

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
hey denied you said 'trust noone' then who do you trust. it must be a very very lonely life trusting noone. thats what friends are for, trust.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I just think it would be interesting to hear your friends qualifications on the subject matter. What makes him knowledgable in aliens?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
my friends qualification are life. they dont need to be a scientist to work out the truth. they are sometimes educated guesses. so if you think they need qualifications you really need to start living

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
That's what I meant by qualifications. Experiences do count as qualifications. What experiences has he had that makes him an alien expert?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This thread should have been made in the Aliens and UFO forum. Please read the terms and condition of use again. It clearly states, "1f.) Relevant Content: You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding")."

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by scarthealienhunter
yeh i supose sorry riotcoming. im just a little bit on the edge especially this time of year

yeah well I apologise too.. it's just been something happening all too often lately..it's like every now and then someone comes along like they're playing some kind of role-playing game rather than having genuine cases to discuss. Don't wanna scare away the real deal though.. by all means carry on!

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Show me pictures. Show me the tools you use when you hunt. Show me the vehicle you travel in on your missions. Show me testimony by your partners. Show me ANYTHING, just stop with the witless three line cryptic paragraphs. Do you expect to be taken seriously with this nonsense? As stated, this is a place for serious discussion. This isn't a place where bored people can come to to propagate their own fantasies.

Either give a full and complete explanation of what you do and why you do it or end this tiresome charade and leave. You have had plenty of replies to your inane babble, it's the least you owe us.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by scarthealienhunter
someone i know, an alien knowing dude, said that 'their' planning is coming to an end. but now im an alien hunter?!? why? what am i meant to be? is it meant to be me (scar), white tiger and blade that save the world. i know that there are others so please reply. they're coming sais white tiger but who can we trust?

I agree with your friend. Soon the obvious phase of the invasion will begin because much of the ground work has already been done I believe.

To fight the aliens it would mean becoming a rebel and living on the lam so to speak since society will be under tight control.

It would be difficult to stay hidden from them too due to their technology. maybe insiders will help the rebels to stay hidden? there will be a class' of humans that serve them to enslave the rest of us so that they can continue to live the 'high life.'

How to kill them? in this life they die like us. They seem to drink through their skin so splashing nasty liquids on them could hurt them I believe.

When in the higher density I don't know how you would kill them.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
thank you alot guys!
atleast i know i have people i can trust. thank you.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I am with you, I think something big is gonna happen soon, and i still have no idea if the aliens are friendly or not (is there a thread with this topic?). I have read so many conflicting reports and information that I still do not know who to trust. (aliens or governments)

Which alien groups are friendly and which ones are hostile, and how can we tell them apart or are they all in this togather? Are our government working with them or against them, for selfish self-centered reasons or to save and protect mankind.

there are so many conflicting ideas and so much lies/disinformation. How do we filter out the lies/disinformation from the truth.

Time will tell, but what if it is too late by then?
Making the wrong decision could cause us our future.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
An Interview with Mr.X states that the ETs are preparing a mass landing within the year 2012

www.jerrypippin.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join