It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

27 Trillion Dollars owed to USA people

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Ok, here's some updates...

www.arcticbeacon.com...

Further, observers say to watch for "the bigger picture" as the Wanta's exposure of the misuse of trillions of offshore money could have reverberations worldwide leading to a possible shake-up in the Federal Reserve banking system and a round up to justice of many high level officials who have been illegally using trillions of dollars behind the backs of the American people and the people of the world.

www.arcticbeacon.com...

According to Ambassador Leo Wanta in direct communication with London financial writer, Christopher Story, a "blatant and scandalous" diversion of the $4.5 trillion settlement entered into by Wanta and U.S. authorities has taken place, blocking the vast sum of money from being used to revitalize the American economy.

It's hard to determine if this is just another made-up internet 'story' since I'm having difficulty finding more info on Leo Wanta and the mainstream isn't working on it. If this is made-up, I appologize for posting these updates.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
This is one of those stories that makes you want to scream as we're all out there busting our butts
just to make ends meet.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Exactly. I wish someone from the 'mainstream', who has time to investigate, would look into this. The only thing I could find is local new articles when he was being tried for tax evasion. And they all made him out to be a kook (although it could be argued that that’s what the government wanted).

Leo Wanta Articles

Also, here are some court records...

Leo Wanta Court Records

This story seems to good to be true… It’s the American dream (to win the lottery) for every one of us. My head says it’s a joke, quit spending time on it, but my heart wants it to be true.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Another example of a story SO BIG that the average person just can't imagine the possibility
of it being true.

The powers that be manage to convince everyone that we can not afford heath care, affordable housing, food, and the finest education on the planet, when in fact there's more than enough
money to cover all these expenses and more.

It's like half the population has adopted Frank Zappa's "It Can't Happen Here" philosophy
trusting our government to do the right thing for the people.

Riiiiiiiiiight!

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
PAULSON AND CHENEY SUBPOENAED BY TRIBUNAL

U.S. TREASURY SECRETARY HENRY M. PAULSON HAS BEEN ARRESTED IN EUROPE

SENTENCING INFLICTS EXTREME DISGRACE UPON THE UNITED STATES GENERALLY

U.S. TREASURY SECRETARY SEIZED AND BROUGHT BEFORE 'AD HOC' TRIBUNAL IN GERMANY ON A SUBPOENA HANDED OUT BY THE INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE [OR 'WORLD COURT'] ON CHARGES OF MONEY-LAUNDERING, NON-PAYMENT OF THE WANTA $4.5 TRILLION AND FOR MISAPPROPRIATION AND/OR DIVERSION OF COLOSSAL $ SUMS.

VICE PRESIDENT CHENEY LIKEWISE AT THE RECEIVING END OF PARALLEL SUBPOENA FOR SIMILAR CRIMINAL OFFENCE(S).

Links:
worldreports
rumormillnews

Greetz, Pontifex

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I doubt it. It seems the debt clock is still going... LINK

Everyone in the USA owes about $28,885.23, with 1.48 billion being added daily.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reading the wanta story is more up to date on--- www.worldreports.org.----reading all u can on everything you can helps to connect the dats of your real world and events happening within it..

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valorian
The Euro has been brought to the fore to counter the Dollar with a no value basis, this is why a lot of Oil bourses are looking to fall under a Euro based value and NOT a Dollar base value - Iraq, Iran (not Suadi Arabia though)

Well,this isnt much of a concern. OPEC uses the petrodollar and they are the largest oil producing group in the world. I doubt they would allow a rival in the middle east to sell oil in euros. Not only that, but Iraq is currently occupied by the US and Iran may be soon facing a confrontation with us. So, that leaves very few countries willing to deal in euros. I believe this was one of the motivations for the Iraq war and the reason for its opposition from europe. In any case, venezeula and iran are the only remaining countries that could sell oil in euros. Even if they both began a euro oil bourse, how much could they produce and would the expense make it too costly to buy?

The US has its hands in the enrgy market and they arent letting go anytime soon.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
'This is one of those stories that makes you want to scream as we're all out there busting our butts just to make ends meet'

Many of you seem incapable of realising that this money (27 trillion dollars or whatever) doesn't actually exist. It is a created debt. Fiat currency that has run out of computers or off printing rolls.

'How though did we have 27,000,000,000,000 dollars in an account? or even set aside?'

You never did!

[edit on 18-2-2007 by superpaul55]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by superpaul55
'This is one of those stories that makes you want to scream as we're all out there busting our butts just to make ends meet'

Many of you seem incapable of realising that this money (27 trillion dollars or whatever) doesn't actually exist. It is a created debt. Fiat currency that has run out of computers or off printing rolls.

'How though did we have 27,000,000,000,000 dollars in an account? or even set aside?'

You never did!

[edit on 18-2-2007 by superpaul55]

I think that really depends on where the cash is being held. If it is being held internationally, then yes, getting it back would reduce our debts. If it is being held by the US government, they would simply destroy it and cancel out the debt.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Why the hell would they destroy the debt? People pay interest on debt. If economies are in debt to you what to you gain? Power over them and the ability to destroy that economies ability to compete. I recomend you cease use of the word 'cash' as well.

[edit on 19-2-2007 by superpaul55]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
[edit on 19-2-2007 by superpaul55]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
The problems with the government is the fact that they are not held responsible for anything they do. If me or you ran a business and we would have 27 trillion in debt, what would happen. We would have to close are business down.

Do you realize that Bush has incurred more debt (4.7 trillion) than all the President's before him. I see a big problem with that.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
If the Federal Reserve is a private institution why is half of it operated by the US Government?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Investor
If the Federal Reserve is a private institution why is half of it operated by the US Government?

It's not.

The federal reserve is actually a private bank.

Perhaps you a reffering to the treasury dept, as the other half?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

It's not.

The federal reserve is actually a private bank.

Perhaps you a reffering to the treasury dept, as the other half?

No the board of the Federal Reserve (which is non-profit) is selected half by a civilian entity and half by the Government.

The President has the power to suggest and force policies of the Federal Reserve.

The idea it's a private entity is almost half-baked, it's not an LLC, a Partnership, a Corporation...so what is it?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   

No the board of the Federal Reserve (which is non-profit) is selected half by a civilian entity and half by the Government.

The President has the power to suggest and force policies of the Federal Reserve.

The idea it's a private entity is almost half-baked, it's not an LLC, a Partnership, a Corporation...so what is it?

We don't know.

According to the U.S. Government Manual the federal reserve system is listed under Independent Establishments and Government Corporations.

www.gpoaccess.gov...

The Federal Reserve System is independent within the government. Although its decisions are not ratified by the President or by the executive branch of government, the entire System is subject to congressional oversight. For instance, Federal Reserve Governors periodically report to Congress. So, the Federal Reserve operates independently within a framework of economic and financial policy objectives established by the government.

The Federal Reserve's unique and complex structure was designed by Congress to give the System a broad perspective on economic activity in all parts of the country — and to create a balance of public and private control. Because of its uniqueness and complexity, the Fed's structure is often not well understood by the public.

www.clevelandfed.org...

Congress oversees the fed or the fed just tells congress whatever they feel like reporting?

One of the fuctions of the fed is

... to supervise the issue and retirement of Federal Reserve notes

frwebgate.access.gpo.gov...

[edit on 9-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Exactly so there is direct congressional over-sight, unlike companies which have a degree of privacy the Feds have none and essentially any congressman can request anything he wants to know about the Fed's activities...

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Exactly so there is direct congressional over-sight, unlike companies which have a degree of privacy the Feds have none and essentially any congressman can request anything he wants to know about the Fed's activities...

Show me what information, if any, congress has requested of the fed in the past.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Looks pretty thurough to me

www.federalreserve.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join