It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

27 Trillion Dollars owed to USA people

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
www.rense.com...

Hmm looks like we could all get a good tax break if true.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   
www.rense.com...

Can you imagin what a the people of America would say if this was main stream .

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Also bear in mind that the Dollar is actually not valued against anything substantial at all like for example - Gold!!
It has been invented by the Federal Reserve which is a private institution run by NWO operatives - Bilderbergers et al

The Fed then lends Dollars to the National Treasury for a fee of course, the Dollar value means nothing really, it is not even worth the paper it is printed on.

The Euro has been brought to the fore to counter the Dollar with a no value basis, this is why a lot of Oil bourses are looking to fall under a Euro based value and NOT a Dollar base value - Iraq, Iran (not Suadi Arabia though)

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
You are correct Valorian. But since they are still using the dollar as the standard here , this would take care of our budget. If done now , we could reap the benifits of having a clean slate.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Global Analysis - International Intelligence has some more detailed points to view. It seems however that websites may suffer from the COINTELPRO "red herring," sucker punch. In other words disinformation can arise so read with care.
The Arctic Beacon does seem to have some apparently good data mixed with items of questionable proof. I am awaiting more documented websites to shed some light on all of this.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zman
Hmm looks like we could all get a good tax break if true.

If divided evenly, that comes to $932,000 per person! Everyone sing with me... "Take This Job and Shove It..."

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I hope we have the chance to trial these people and hang them in the streets, burn their homes and retake our government. How though did we have 27,000,000,000,000 dollars in an account? or even set aside? and were is te evidence that the money existed? That is a vast sum of money that I can not imaine us having the ability to save for a rainy day? Also if people stole billions at a time fom this fund wouldnt it be noticeable that once normal maybe uper middle class or lower upper class people were all of a sudden rich? The president only makes a few hundred K a year, if 1,000,000,000 were to be put into an account it would obviously make a diference. I know people like Bush were already filthy rich to begin with but still, a billion dollars is HUGE. Blah, the damn federal reserve system is both confusing and stupid. It is designed in such a way that most Americans can't bare to listen about, as we have such little attention spans, especially with people like alan greenspan talking
and in this matter they very well could steal millions from us and we would never know. I think there is massive lieing and cheating going on with our money and our debt and corporations bribing our overnment to do their willing, but there just needs to be ore paperwork truth behind it for me. I will write my congressman and ask for my 932k however, wonder what the reply will be!

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Seems when I googled his name alot of information on him came up. Included the artical I found while searching. For the life of me I do not know why our press has not made it prime time news. Since our president has institued the war powers act we are clueless .
www.aci.net...

[edit on 6/22/2006 by zman]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
If we all got $900,000 plus then the price of bread would be $10,000 a loaf. Everything would rise or we would have nothing at all cause nobody would work.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Ahh the money keeps on coming in ..

www.rense.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Looks like it should be an interesting weekend. I'll be keping my eye on this story.

[edit on 27-7-2006 by mecheng]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Here's an update... well, not much of an update since nothing actually happened after the July 31st deadline.

U.S. authorities failed to meet Ambassador Leo Wanta's July 31 deadline to release $4.5 trillion into the economy, forcing Wanta and his AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc., to try and repatriate $27.5 trillion in offshore funds.

www.arcticbeacon.com...

[edit on 2-8-2006 by mecheng]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I wrote an email today to Sen. Feingold to see if he's aware of the story of Leo Wanta and what, if anything, is being done to help him. I will post a reply as soon as I get it and if it's worth posting.

In the mean time, here's a good summary of what has been happening with regard to this incredible story.

www.rense.com...

Also, if this is true, we need to help Mr. Wanta out, NOW! IMO, this thread doesn't seem to be getting the attention it deserves. Does anyone have more info regarding the Leo Wanta story? Does anyone have any suggestions as to what else we can do about it? Questions... Comments... Anyone?

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I found this site which supposedly has an interview with Leo Wanta. Go down to Thu., March 23, 2006 to hear the audio (I'm downloading now and will listen later).

mp3.rbnlive.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
woohoo now i have an extra 27 trillion to the name of my country

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I've been searching for more information regarding the Leo Wanta story outside of the same story being recycled on 'alternative' websites... something from the 'mainstream' media. Here's what I found... some links to articles in Wisconsin newspapers regarding the conviction for tax evasion of a 'dilusional' Leo Wanta:

Leo Wanta Articles

It's possible the government has set him up and has painted him as 'dilusional' but so far, I can't find anything that substantiates his side of the story. And right now, I'm feeling like pretty much of a sucker for believing those alternative sites.
Heck, I even wrote my state Senator! I can just imagine what he was thinking... 'great another conspiracy nut!'

I will keep searching but for now, I'm thinking this is all crap... And I was really looking forward to my share of the $27.5 trillion!

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Wouldn't dumping all that cash into the US economy almost certainly crash the value of the dollar when this "money" is just that, money, and not something like Gold, Diamonds or other valuables?

It would be like the US printing 27 Trillion in new bills which would be worth nothing more then the paper its printed on.

Also, from what I read, this cash was sucked out of the "International" banking system, doesn't that mean that this cash should be returned to the population of the world rather then just the US? Which would make it 4500$ per person in the world.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Recap Of The Astonishing $27.5
Trillion Leo Wanta Story
Trying to get the Leo Wanta story published in an American newspaper or broadcast on a television station is like trying to fight a grizzly bear with a pocket knife.
Simply put, if they know about the Wanta story, they should do something about it. And if they say they don't know, they are either on the take or should leave Congress for being a blubbering idiot not capable of representing the people in a true and honest fashion.
Michael C. Cottrell and Ambassador Wanta are pulling out all the stops and going after the full $27.8 trillion after U.S. authorities have not honored a written settlement, fashioned by two federal court judges , to release $4.5 trillion earmarked for the people on behalf of Wanta's AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc. There is no official word on Wanta's course of action to retrieve the money, leaving open all options including a federal law suit.
Former President George H. Bush and President William Jefferson Clinton are hoping the story goes away quietly as financial documents in Wanta's possession shows clearly they have embezzled billions from the American people, making them eligible for felony charges.
Sources from around the globe say the Wanta story is the hottest potato in every foreign embassy from Singapore to Paris, as the French are very interested in the story as they are due an estimated $5 billion of the Wanta funds held up by Bush, who still must be convinced, like a card player caught cheating, the trillion dollar Illuminati booty and the Wanta Plan are now common knowledge amongst "the people in the know
Regarding the Rich arrest in Switzerland and his meeting with Foster, Wanta said this on The Investigative Journal last week:

"I was named Ambassador from Somalia to Switzerland and Canada as a cover to arrest Rich. When I go there, I found myself in a Swiss dungeon and Rich was set free. Foster was also there on behlaf of the Clinton's, asking for $250 million to be used for The Children's Fund, which Hillary was the chairman. I thought it was to be used for a good cause so We gave him the money.

"Later Vince attempted to help me out of my situation, but I was later notified he was found dead and I never found out what happened to the $250 million.

One component of this information concerns the activities of the CIA operative known as Mrs Hillary Rodham Clinton. For some years prior to the elevation of her husband, Bill, a CIA operative like his ''CIA wife'', Hillary had been in control of an organization calling itself the Children''s Defense Fund. Executive Order 12333 (1981) of President Reagan, the US intelligence services were authorised to operate what became known as Title 18, Section 6 USG corporations for intelligence purposes, and to deny any intelligence community connection (that is, to lie about their real purpose). Some of these entities have touchy-feely, welfarish titles, like The Children''s Defense Fund. It is alleged, un the basis of intelligence community leakages, that Hillary became accustomed to treating this fund as her own private slush fund."
The Illuminati's cash cow, grazing freely on the world wide pasture of greenbacks, isn't called "Elsie" but instead is called the Global Security Fund, a name actually meaning in the secret cult's language Global Terrorist Fund
Before looking at some of the startling information behind how the "Illuminati banksters" create money out of thin air, ask why the 1968 Minnesota Trial Court's decision holding the Federal Reserve Act unconstitutional and void and holding the National Banking Act unconstitutional and void was never appealed or vacated?
The answer is even the legal manipulators and corrupted high court judges can't get around this decision, figuring it better to just let the case of the First National Bank of Montgomery v. Jerome Daly die in the cold Minnesota snow along with Justice Martin V. Mahoney who was found suspiciously poisoned .

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I've rad that too. I get most of my Wanta news from www.arcticbeacon.com... but haven't heard any updates on the story in a while. Anyone else have more up to date info?

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
The only way I could see the US government giving a fraction (less then 1% ) of the 27.5 Trillion dollars owed would be some kind of tax rebate system. For example people who have mortages and education costs could get a rebate from the government in properation to what they owe. Note the money could only be spend on debts that are owed.

The only way to pay back the money in real terms would be tax cuts. The tax cuts would have to take place over a long period of time to avoid inflation going thou the roof. Given that policys change with differnt admins I think the rebate system is the only way Americans would have a remote chance of seeing the money in there pockets.

[edit on 13-8-2006 by xpert11]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join