It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please tell me if this is a fake?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
video.google.com... et+goverment

Its well freaky, ok the first half is boring, just a blob, then it gets close and you can clearly see this thing spinning, (out of control)?
The guy that uploaded this says to download the full video, where testimonies are spoken, i presuming the disclosure project, where they targeted UFO with radar? and forced them down.

At the end it looks like a model, pushed into the ground, so is this a fake?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
wow! looks impressive but i think i will wait for the experts to give an opinion. nice find

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   
It looks like a small toy to me, but who knows?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
It is weird hey, if a fake how did they make it look like it was waaaaay up high, and spin like that?
but when you see it half buried in the earth, definitely looks dodgy, like a model or something, maybe not?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   
It could be have been faked by skydivers. Lob the toy/model/UFO out of the plane, hop out after it to give the cameraman on the ground a good reference point then he just gets a fix on the model and follows it to it's death.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Its that probe that went to collect samples of dust from a comet tail i think. It crash landed in the desert and most of the samples were lost, see here for the details, or about the crash here

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tommio
Its that probe that went to collect samples of dust from a comet tail i think. It crash landed in the desert and most of the samples were lost, see here for the details, or about the crash here

It doesnt show a picture of the probe that would of detatched?
Does anyone have a picture so we can compare?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
It is real, it the the US government testing a drop in the desert. I think it was a test for the rovers, or they were bring something back. I forget, I watched it on live TV.

Tommio Is right it was the dust collector.

[edit on 22-6-2006 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   

But no parachute in the video i posted?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

But no parachute in the video i posted?

I know it was a dust collector, they where afraid they had lost the dust because of the hit. I'm not sure which.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I'm with the others... From the looks of it, it's about the size of a Frisbee, I would guess. It could have been dropped and filmed from a great height. If you were filming it, wouldn't you go up to it and see what's going on and what the survivors look like?

Edit: Nevermind. I see the mystery is on its way to be solved... I missed the rest of the thread somehow!?

[edit on 22-6-2006 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
its 100% the Stardust Probe crashing into the desert (no chute deployed)

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Thanks very much people.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
could it be what is mentionned here ??

genesis sample return capsule crashes

[edit on 22-6-2006 by Hvitserk]

no not only could it is

genesis capsule pic

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tommio

That's absolutely correct!!
So there's no mystery here. It was a failed American probe. All the cosmic dust samples were lost. It was successful the second time around, though.

[edit on 22-6-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Hey everybody.

This was the Genesis craft, as others have stated.

It spent several years in space, collecting primordial dust from the solar system in a special light weight aerogel. (The saucer had a giant collector dish that opened to expose honeycomb shaped collector tubes..) It was then supposed to come back to earth and parachute softly down, where a helicopter was supposed to catch the craft with a giant scap net. Barring that, it was to land softly in the desert.

Sadly, the engineer's put in the decelerometers (to detect earth entry) BACKWARDS.

As a result, the decelerometers were waiting to detect acceleration, and never fired. Hence, the parachute did not deploy and it tumbled to earth...splat.....

They were tracking it during entry because the helicopter was supposed to catch it. Well, I suppose they track everything. Anyway, once the parachutes didn't deploy it was like watching your new car role down hill into a tree.

The scientists claim they have recovered some of the fragments from the capsule, but I donno if thats really reliable as the stardust was thoroughly mixed with Utah dust.

p.s. If this had been a black project someone saw (as opposed toa highly touted nasa program) we wouldn't have seen the video, and eye witness accounts would have been offset by official statements of an engine part falling off of a 757 over the desert.

[edit on 22-6-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

top topics

join