It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fire entity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I've had some experiances with some entity, either shows as a woman made of fire, or a redhead wrapped in a white sheet, and we've smelled roses when we've seen her, started seeing her in candel flames, then in a bonfire, and me and another friend who was at the bonfire have had dreams of her (as a redhead) calling herself Kale, and we get the impression of roses when she is around. anyone have any input on this? we don't think she is malevolent, the impression we get is more of curiosity than anything else if that makes any sense

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Are you doing any kind of spells or "magic" stuff when you experience her?

Bonfires are sometimes ritualistic in nature and I'm wondering if you are participating. What is the nature of these bonfires you're going to? If the intent is just hanging out with friends, that's one thing. If the intent is to get a bunch of friends together to contact something, then maybe you have.

The collective power of the psyche is overwhelmingly great and immesureable.

In other words, you never know what you and like minded people can do when you all concentrate on something at once.

Just be aware and careful about your thought choices.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   
the first time (candel flame) happened when me and 2 friends were just talking about spirits (only allowed to smoke in the back porch where there's no electricity, so we had a candle going) and we got the smell of roses, and watched her for a few minutes until the wind picked up and blew it out. the other time was also in a candel flame when I was focusing on runes, i also got the smell of roses then as well, and it was much like the first time. the dream happened a few days later, she was a redhaired woman in the sheet wrapped around her, in a field of roses, she was dancing when I came up to her and said her name was kale, and laughed, then I woke up. One of my friends had a similar dream, but it took place in a cabin with roses in a vase he said. the bonfire was just a get-together (none of us are really what you'd call group practitioners as we all have our own ideas and philosophies on things) it was us 3, the one friend's cousin, the other one's father, brother, and girlfriend and we all saw a woman suddenly in the fire dancing, and smelled roses, the father just thought he was drunk and laughed it off, the 2 girls thought it was wierd, the brother didn't see it. I have seen her off and on since then, have tried contacting her on my own but haven't had luck, or a wind picks up (even with all windows closed) and blows it out.

I have done some research into the occult, magic and the paranormal, mostly utilize norse runes, and kind of practice chaos magic and sigilization, but have never really tried contacting anything before now.
and before anyone asks, all we've ever smoked was cigars, with tobacco, and me and one of the other guys weren't drinking at the bonfire

[edit on 22-6-2006 by Gren]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I am pretty sure roses mean a good spirit, but I could be wrong...Look into this woman deeper. Was there any traits that stuck out to you to suggest it was a living person projecting into the fire or a spirit playing tricks on you? Write down as much as you can from your dream and see if there's anything particulary weird about it (yeah I know its weird but look at it from an objective viewpoint now).

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
sorry i haven't been on for awhile, computer problems.
I've tried writing down stuff from the dream, but really nothing too strange other than a woman dancing and just saying 'Kale' not 'my name is kale' just 'Kale'. we've been seeing her appearing more frequently lately, always in candle or bonfire flames. my friend who also had a similar dream i posted about earlier said he saw her as he got on the bus watching him, nothing to odd aside she looked like Kale and was watching him intently.
I tried calling her in a ritual but fell asleep shortly after i set up and haven't tried again yet (sleeping problems lately)

new topics

top topics

join