It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No More USA. Mexico, Canada, and the USA=North American Union.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I have been reading about this for several weeks now, and it appears that this is a REALITY. The Council of Foreign Relations has finally come out of the dark, and has openly admitted being behind an historical event. They Union of Mexico, United States, and Canada to be called Pan American Union.

wnd.com...

Above link is to World Net Daily. From what the article describes, the North American trade agreement has been signed in March of last year, respectively. What the entails is a highway that runs from South Mexico through central US to and into Canada. This Super Highway seems to be about one quarter mile wide, and has equipment to sense vehicles with GPS signals determining if these vehicles are allowed to be on this super highway.

President Bush had planned this before his re-election they say, and probably wouldn't have been re-elected if we knew this was his vision. Apparently, this was done without consent of the Congress, or there even knowing about this. This is unconstitutional, folks!

www.cfr.org...

Above link is the plan from the Council of Foreign Relations. It's a long read.

I know it doesn't blatantly specify an actual agreement on totally open borders, but Guys, and Gals, this is basically the open door to that. There is no way in hell this isn't just a step in that direction. This is totally outrageous, and if anyone could contribute, I would appreciate it. Also, there is another link about the SPP (Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America.

spp.gov...

This sight basically lays out the plans for commerce, airflight cooperation, and as you can see, no real restrinctions, except from Mexico. I'm sure that has to do with drug smuggling, etc. Combined computers to extradite people seeking asylum in other country. It's the layout of a full cooporative tri national system. It deals with everything but visa/passport, etc... I can only woner why they have left that part out. I'm trying to dig up more, but you can come up with things as well. I think this is big, and totally shows just how this is no longer a democracy.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I agree. Check out www.alipac.us
Read the posts.
Get the facts.
Spread the word.

new topics

join