It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler or Coulter?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Can you tell the difference between statements made by Ann Coulter and Hitler?

i thought i could, but i was sadly wrong
THISquiz should surprise you

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
never mind gigo

[edit on 21-6-2006 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
6 wrong answers.
yeah, good quiz.
it eally doesn't surprise me that they're so similar. besides, i'm not one to listen to whatever dribbles out of Ann Coulter's spew hole anyway.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
Can you tell the difference between statements made by Ann Coulter and Hitler?

i thought i could, but i was sadly wrong
THISquiz should surprise you

Congratulations! You have embraced the very disinformation that this forum intends to dispel... None of the quotes can be attributed to Hitler... None. Well unless you substitute the word Jew/Jewish for "liberal." What the site has done is created it's own quotes, based on an agenda... And took you hook line and sinker. So tell me, what's it like to be stuffed and mounted on a Liberal's wall?

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Just one comment. Mirthful me, that avatar just about gave me a heart attack

Back on topic, i think Hitler made more sense.
I dislike her intensely. Notice i didnt say "hate"

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Just one comment. Mirthful me, that avatar just about gave me a heart attack

Just a simian marionette.

I dislike her intensely. Notice i didnt say "hate"

Hitler did make more sense... That's why he ended up rising to power and dragging the world into the greatest conflict in history. Anne Coulter gets five minute snippets on Hannity & Colmes.

Remember that when you think Hillary is making sense.

[edit on 21/6/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Wow. Come on, do you really feel that way?

-- Boat

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Yeah, Hitler's words are replaced.

www.freerepublic.com...

For this quiz I've replaced some of Hitler's pro-Aryan and anti-Semitic language with the words, "America", "Democrat", "liberal", and "the liberal media" to make the Coulter quotes a little more difficult to spot.>

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Remember that when you think Hillary is making sense.

I dont like the woman
I know some of you are shocked!! Does anyone know if our next "ruler" comes with a warranty??

Spin the wheel of fortune and lets see if we're the grand winners. Or the weiners, whichever the case might be. ta ta ta ta ta......00ps! We have a loser again!
As a consolation prize, the government will give you a free 2 week vacation in Tijuana, Mexico, no expenses paid.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I think Ann Coulter is an acquired taste much like someone may acquire a taste for ouzo or pernod. Unfortunately once you acquire the taste you are screaming drunk and out of your mind. I find it best not to tempt fate and try either. Actually I think Ann Coulter is tasteless.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I actually got 12 out of 14 right, and had`I known that the word "America" had been substituted (probably for Germany) then I might have seen through the others.

I CAN tell the difference between Ann Coulter and Adolph Hitler. Ann Coulter (or, as I like to think of him, Pudenda Shenanigans) has a more contemporary use of language.

In terms of the logic used and the sentiments expressed, there's hardly anything in it.

And, Mirthful Me, I'm sorry, but I think the originator of the quiz has a real point - I just wish that the first link had preserved the statement that some of the keywords had been changed in the Hitler quotations.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
And, Mirthful Me, I'm sorry, but I think the originator of the quiz has a real point - I just wish that the first link had preserved the statement that some of the keywords had been changed in the Hitler quotations.

There was never any attempt by the quiz originator to divulge that little detail... The result: People gleefully painting swastikas on dear old Anne... As I said before, congratulations, you all fell for it.

So much for the rock solid analysis of the ATS Deconstructing Disinformation & Deflection Forum.

Perhaps a refresher in Godwin's Law is in order.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Would the person who made this topic please note that they changed some of the things, like Jew to Liberal, I did horrible, I recognized some of the Hitler quotes but thought it was strange they change some of the words. I still got more then 50% wrong because I did not know they replaced words, meaning that they weren't exact Hitler quotes.

This is like on another site that is supported and ran by people who take the quotes from Dick CHeney, Pat RObertson, and other Republicans but replace the word gay/fag/queer with black/jew and then have you see if you can tell the difference between Hitler or Pat Robertson.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
There was never any attempt by the quiz originator to divulge that little detail... The result: People gleefully painting swastikas on dear old Anne... As I said before, congratulations, you all fell for it.

Well, I got 12 out of 14 right, as I put in my post, so I don't consider myself to have "fallen for it" particularly hard. The fact is, Ann Coulter/Pudenda Shenanigans is a very unpleasant neo-Nazi and the kind of logic and rhetorical flourishes she enjoys have a lot in common with Hitler's rhetoric. That is the point of the quiz, and it's a point well made.

This remember, is a person who has stated that it should be possible to physically intimidate and even kill "liberals". That is fascism in its purest form.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
to appease

liberal and jew have been swapped in many of the quotes

they are used so that we can realize that ann coulter uses similar retorical style as hitler

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
This is total BS...why is this not in the trash?!

Here we have a section of ATS set aside for "deconstructing disinformation" and people are posting disinformation and lauding it?!!? WTF!

-- Boat

new topics

top topics

join