It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gary McKinnon Uncovers U.S. Off-Planet Space Navy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Did Gary McKinnon Uncover a U.S. Off-Planet Space Navy?

Gary McKinnon, the English hacker facing 70 years in U.S. prison for searching Pentagon sites for UFO evidence, says the weirdest thing he found was a list of "Non-Terrestrial Officers" and fleet transfers between ships that don't exist in the U.S. Navy.

THE GUARDIAN: GARY MCKINNON INTERVIEW - EXCERPT:

"What was the most exciting thing you saw?" I ask.

"I found a list of officers' names," he claims, "under the heading 'Non-Terrestrial Officers'."

"Non-Terrestrial Officers?" I say.

"Yeah, I looked it up," says Gary, "and it's nowhere. It doesn't mean little green men. What I think it means is not earth-based. I found a list of 'fleet-to-fleet transfers', and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren't US navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet."

"The Americans have a secret spaceship?" I ask.

"That's what this trickle of evidence has led me to believe."

"Some kind of other Mir that nobody knows about?"

"I guess so," says Gary.

"What were the ship names?"

"I can't remember," says Gary. "I was smoking a lot of dope at the time. Not good for the intellect."

The Guardian, July 23, 2005

www.guardian.co.uk...

Extra sources:

exopolitics.blogs.com...

www.rense.com...

This is, possibly - a profoundly important development. If Mr. McKinnon's data and assumption are correct, it validates what many have been postulating for many years: that the US Navy/Military may well be operating off-planet via back-engineered ET technology (or WWII German related?). This must have been occuring aswell for a long time, long enough to have a 'fleet' of space craft and officers to either man them or otherwise control them. For those who remember the Clementine mission, you will recall it was a US Navy project which micro-mapped the entire Moon. If McKinnon stumbled onto a secret file of 'Non-Terrestrial Officers' it would, indeed, suggest the US Military has been quietly, efficiently, secretly running off-planet operations for a long time.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
How can this guy be taken seriously when he answers a question like this...

"I can't remember," says Gary. "I was smoking a lot of dope at the time. Not good for the intellect."

So we sould believe everything else? I don't think so.

If he had any secrets that he found out by hacking into the system, do you think he would be able to freely talk about these secrets now? No, definately not.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
There are numerous existing threads on the topic of Mr. Gary McKinnon.

Gary McKinnon discussions on ATS

Please direct your thoughts or contributions to one of the ongoing discussions.

Thank you.

Closing ...

On a side note,

Mod Note: ATS Search – Please Use This Link.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link
and there's always the Google Search of ATS in the upper right hand corner, on ALL pages.

[edit on 6/21/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

new topics

join