It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BAMBI - A Photo Of My Saigon Girlfriend

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
While I am not going to judge any of the solders who went to prostitutes in Vietnam I do wonder how many of the prostitutes were enemy agents and how much intel they unwittingly obtained. Such a question crosses a mixtures of veterans private lives and historical curiosity.

[edit on 25-10-2007 by xpert11]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
xpert11...

I can assure you, that just like in ALL WARS, there were female spies for the enemy, which dates back probably to the days and times BC. Although there is really no way to be sure, unless they were captured and tried as a Spy, I don't recall ever hearing of an incident during Vietnam.

Thanks for your comments.

Dave

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
WOW,,, you guys I'm SHOCKED!

At least the girls at the Chicken Ranch have had their shots!

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

You may find this surprising, but the military doctors actually INSPECTED the prostitutes in Vietnam to keep the troops from getting all sorts of nasty things.... of course, contraceptives were a given. Here is a SIGN that was posted outside of the Air Base "Phan Rang" to Dalat where the bars and whore houses were located.

Dave

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Low, Weak, Sick, Bad taste is there anything else i missed out apart from the fact you put this forum on the same level as pig factory ?

Please wake up and smell reality is this what this site really need's ?

Jesus get a grip and i dont even beleive in him !

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 25-10-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

People that ask questions, get answered. As for being on the same level as a pig factory..... wouldn't know about that. This isn't up for the prize in literacy, it is simply something that the military members at ATS wanted to discuss at the time back in 2006. Assuming you aren't a MAN and never served in a WAR..... why did you even come in here based on the TOPIC? Makes no sense to me.

By the way, I served proudly with some of "Her Majesty's" finest..... they had stories too.

Have a good one.

Dave

[edit on 10/25/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I was in the military am i coming thru in stereo or 3D sound ?

Regard's
Lee

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Dave, Do you have any stories about tranny's? =P I was at a waffle house and my friend was checking this chick out. when she sat on the barstool.her/his you know. flopped out. haha I still give him grief for that. ugh!

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

I must be an Alien.

Dave

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GiantPanda1979

Never saw that in Vietnam on my tours.... I did hear of it when soldiers would go on R & R in Bangkok.

Dave

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The only other thing I am going to add to this thread is that unless you have been in combat yourself no one should judge the troops who visited prostitutes in Vietnam. Dave I have posted on some other threads in your forum but haven't gotten any replies.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
xpert11...

I have had my hands full with ATS MIX so I have limited time now a days, but am attempting to bring some of the topics from the original 69 site to the members attention for conversation and discussion. In 2006 when we started, there were several GUEST POSTERS that I invited there from some of the military sites that had kept the show alive for all these years.

Your input in those is greatly appreciated.

Dave

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by xpert11

After all this time I think you finally uncovered the reason why we lost the Vietnam war... it was Dave being loose-lipped with the hookers!

(j/k Dave)

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Dave said,

You may find this surprising, but the military doctors actually INSPECTED the prostitutes in Vietnam to keep the troops from getting all sorts of nasty things.... of course, contraceptives were a given. Here is a SIGN that was posted outside of the Air Base "Phan Rang" to Dalat where the bars and whore houses were located.

Is that the brothels in the background that look like Chicken Coops?
They don't resemble the Chicken Ranch at all!

But I'm glad the doctors Inspected the girls, for our troops sake.
You guys got all the shots to prevent any reactions from creepy-crawler bites right? Great history lesson! Thanks, I think.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Well, I'm not a military man.......but I do have a Vietnam era 'prostitute story', if you will....

My first ( as in former )
husband had photos of 'his' prostitute enshrined in one of his mother's family photo albums!!
I swear!!

It seems that when the films rolls had arrived in the mail from 'Nam, she had diligently gotten them all developed and pasted into albums.... ready for his return !!
And apparently no one had ever gotten Mom to understand that the nice looking young lady in the photos was not just a girlfriend!! She managed to trot those albums out on odd occasions, resulting in the most delicious amount of squirming by said former spouse!!!

I was told that the 'young lady' in question was provided on an RandR trip to Taiwan (or Thailand?). It was a package deal, geared to servicemen. The bar that provided the girls also guaranteed their 'bill of health', providing proof that they were safe.......She was a lovely girl.....

[edit on 19-11-2007 by frayed1]

[edit on 19-11-2007 by frayed1]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
When I served with the Royal Air Force in the Falkland Islands, 1987, I met up with some of the local ladies too .... Daisy, Thumper, Rita .... they thought me quite a catch I have to say .... my favourite was Thumper .... 100 ATS points to whoever can identify Thumper ....

*cough* I'll get my coat .... LOL

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
3rd Row, 4 across.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Dave.... You're awesome, man.

Buy why do you think people would post pictures of themselves, or prostitutes they were with for the public to see?

This will be a challenge to say the least.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The pictures would be historical in nature..... not talking of "In The Act" or "Nudies", but as my Bambi photo shows, there were some extremely beautiful women in Vietnam. The only reason I didn't post a photo with ME and BAMBI is that we were the only two in the room.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Well since we are so openly sharing here I wouldn't want people to think you sexist Dave so here is a little pic of my lover from Asia...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join