It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

focusing energies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
i was wondering is it possible to focus you energy chakras or whatever its called into body movements to ummm example:could you use chakras then focus it and say sidespin over a couch... so basically what i'm trying to say is can you focus chakras into extreme movements???

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
oh yeah please post it would be greatly appreciated

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
You can't really focus and direct the energy out of chakras. They are stationary, and as far as I know, can't really help you with any physical feats. However, many martial arts teach how to harness a lifeforce energy called chi/ki. That's probably your best bet. But don't expect to do just start whipping out backflips or any crazy matrix stuff without practicing a lot, or you'll hurt yourself.

If you want to be able to do physical stunts like flipping over a couch, I would suggest getting seriously into a martial art or quigong healing if you want especially the ki side of things. Sorry to be the one to tell you, but there is no quick and easy way to get super powers overnight.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I would also suggest looking into the healing and manipulating power of Tacyon. It might not be exactly what you are looking for, but it does allow for changing the energy levels around you possibly for defense purposes.

www.earthspresence.com...
"Tacyon (or Tachyon - pronounced "Takion") is not a frequency/energy but is though seed to all frequencies"

columbia.thefreedictionary.com...
tachyon (tăk`ēŏn'), hypothetical elementary particle elementary particles, the most basic physical constituents of the universe.
Basic Constituents of Matter

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Chakras are not places that shoot energy.

They are openings into the world... Energy manipulation is increasing or decreasing the amount of a particular energy going in or coming out of the energy points.

top topics

join