It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by snobird
has anyone looked into sandia yet as they are a part of the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) and has alot of ties to los alamos. If someon has what info has been found? i;m in the process of looking into this as everybody sems to research los alamos and area 51 etc but i belive the real secrets could be revealed through not so popular places. so let me know any ifno on this and i will post as i find some
Sandia / Los Alamos National Labs & Others Surplus Auction
Friday, June 9th @ 12:00PM MST (Test Equipment Only)
Saturday, June 10th @ 9:30am MST (Computers)
Bentley & Associates, LLC
1915 Commercial NE
* HP 8116A Pulse Generator
* Keithley 487 Pico Ammeter
* HP 3478A
* HP 6291A
* Keithley 619 Electrometer
* HP 1980B
* Several Tektronix Plug Ins
* HP 3457A
* ESI Model 252 Impedance Meter
* General Radio 1863 Meg OHM Meter
* HP 3421A EDC Model 521 Calibrator
* Keithley 2001 Multimeter
* Keithley 617 Programmable Electrometer
* Fluke 8840A Multimeter
* Coherent Innova Model 90 Lazer w/Control
* Gene Machine Higro
(Need a few backyard workshops?)
* 45 – 12’x20’x12’ Buildings w/ Bathroom & Electric Built-Ins (1 Will Be Available for Viewing @ Bentley’s)
Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
Look up tonepah missle range... sandia does testing there...