It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any LGBT (Lebians-Gay-Bi-Trans) here ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 02:28 AM
link   
In fact, it's true that monogamy is not the rule in the LGBT middle.

I may surprise you, but I'm not for the gay wedding and adoption. In fact, wedding is a christian insitution, and homosexuality is not "a christian thing". For adoption, I dont think that for a kid, growing in a gay or lesbian family would be a positive thing for his/her integration to the society. What should he answer when the school teacher will ask him who are his/her parents ?

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   

What should he answer when the school teacher will ask him who are his/her parents

The truth?

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
i dont think it matters im not gay although i have tested the waters and i do confess i enjoyed myself
but at the end of the day you love whoever you love,it doesnt matter if its male or female,i have lots of gay friends,they are all nice people but i dont think any less of them because theyre gay

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 10:13 AM
link   
....some will fear to tread.

My eldest brother is gay, as is my goddaughter. It comes up in my concious, oh, never! I've a very tight knit family - you fight one, you fight all of us.
I do break my brothers chops, but in terms of teasing/ripping/snappin' we give no quarter & expect no quarter.

Now on the bi-wife thing, you're #tin' me !?!
Relationships are sacred to me, and while I've had my Roman episodes, I didn't love the participants, hence it was just good clear fun.
I could not share l'objet du mon couer avec non!
(I'm rusty Nans, help me out!)

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Now on the bi-wife thing, you're #tin' me !?!

No, it's actually pretty cool...there's a difference between just playful sex, and making love...and it happens rarely enough, that it isn't something that creeps up day to day... You just have to really know that you are soulmates, and that no matter what, there is nobody you love more than each other...with the other participant being a willing playmate and understanding that role, and accepting it.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ubermunche
Hi nans I'm gay too (a male) so we could always have a marriage of convenience should the bigots ever get in.

Your place or mine?

Why not ?

This will make us pay less taxes, and...you are US citizen ?

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Geez, Nans, you're gay? Aw, man, there go my hopes (tosses aside chocolates, flowers and other romantic nik-naks). :shk:

Knew a girl who was bisexual... or sort of... or maybe she was lesbian... very confusing and I ended up not getting involved with her. Still can't make up my mind whether I should be regretting it or thanking my lucky stars I didn't get into a very weird situation.

I thought she was a hot little minx.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Regarding Any LGBT (Lebians-Gay-Bi-Trans) here ?

ALL OF THE ABOVE

What a stupid thread Nans (n) lol.. but its good for a laugh

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I'm bisexual - depends on my moon which sex i'm attracted to most - it can often be a case of the grass is always greener. So i like to see both if i can..

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
Regarding Any LGBT (Lebians-Gay-Bi-Trans) here ?

ALL OF THE ABOVE

What a stupid thread Nans (n) lol.. but its good for a laugh

And you What are U ?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
In fact, it's true that monogamy is not the rule in the LGBT middle.

I may surprise you, but I'm not for the gay wedding and adoption. In fact, wedding is a christian insitution, and homosexuality is not "a christian thing". For adoption, I dont think that for a kid, growing in a gay or lesbian family would be a positive thing for his/her integration to the society. What should he answer when the school teacher will ask him who are his/her parents ?

Are you sure wedding is a Christian institution? What about traditional Japanese, Korean and Chinese weddings? They are all weddings that are not held in church or had anything to do with church.

Next, homosexuality might not be "a Christian thing" but I'm pretty sure love is "a Christian thing", regardless of gender.

I thought that for a kid, growing up in a loving family is the most important thing? A kid could have grown up in a heterosexual family and yet being abused. Or he could grow up in a homosexual family and being loved. I'm pretty sure the second scenario is better. Why would the teacher ask such an invasive question? It's not as if he/she would know the parents.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join