It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow just wow,Hyper-Dimensional Resonator,blonds vs dracos and more!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I mean this ufo stuff is never ending,just when you think greys are just impossible,the reptilians come along,moon becomes a space ship,humans are a creation of annunaki,religions are a tool to control us and now we have this awesome story which far exceeds anything even the galactic federation or project serpo.
I got this article from the meta-terran yahoo groups formally known as branton group Yes branton the famous guy who wrote the dulce files.
here it is:
www.angelfire.com...

A QUOTE
[QUOTE]
Yes they do, on an alternate time-line I saw Star Wars Episode II with some friends, they traveled with me. Jar Jar Binks was all over the movie. I hated it.
[/QUOTE]
lmao

[edit on 21-6-2006 by warthog911]

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
At the risk of a one line response, ha ha ha ha ha!

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Well I know a guy who (last month) used his HDR to OOBE to and accurately describe the homes of some members of another forum with about 90% accuracy.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Funny, none of these time travelers ever bring back the lotto numbers or anything else concrete to check against.

Notice the guy that tells the stories has them all taking place in South Florida? The ones on earth that is.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
that story read like a Sliders Episode. Very far fetched to even fathom being real

top topics

join