posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 11:52 AM
I am really tired of people explaining away scientific observations with "eyewitness testimony". Here are a few facts regarging the ever so precious
1. People lie.
2. People generally do not have photographic memory.
3. Memories can be literally changed or altered by outside forces and suggestion.
4. The human brain creates memory to fill in voids.
5. Often people honestly believe a false memory is 100% true.
6. Eyewitness testimony is the EASIEST type of "evidence" to fake.
This should all be very obvious based on how many conflicting stories exist surrounding any crime, accident, event, etc.
You will NEVER see me quote an eyewitness on this site because of this and I am sorry to say, but if all you are stepping with to "debunk" people is
the fact that "people said it so it is fact" your arguments hold no water.