It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody have any experience with these?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I just wanted to see if any here have personally tried or know sombody who has tried one of these two products?

Warning: Users report metaphysical / paranormal experiences within the first two weeks of
application. This meditation method was designed for people seeking experiences of a
metaphysical / spiritual nature. This material for meditation is issued with a Lifetime Guarantee.

www.higherbalance.com...

and...."Use This Discovery to Surpass
Current Human Capabilities by 3,000 Years!"

www.magneurol.com...

Your thoughts?

Is this for real or what?

[edit on 6/21/2006 by Termite197]

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
No no no no no.
As far as this Magneurol6-S™, they are suggesting that they can help you with a bacteria that will

"enabling the bacteria to passively orient themselves along geomagnetic field lines"

Our body already does this hun. I couldn't even find the 'our product will do this' line in all the garb they have on there. The closest I've found is their statement that

"You experience life through your Cells because they work and contribute to maximizing the bodies potential as a whole. What they experience you experience!"

Well.... like we already know that! This site is trying to sound scietific in a round about way that makes people think that it is their product that will cause these effects. The effects they are claiming are nothing more than what our body already does for itself. (Which is why I keep saying over and over to everyone who asks "how" - GET HEALTHY! The body will funtion properly only if it is healthy!

Now putting any bacteria into my body - no thanks. And one that cailms metal like qualities of magnatism - absolutely not! I think this is a complete scam.

The only reason anyone will get any results from this is if the person believes that it will owrk - the placibo effect is wonderful for true believers.

They get thier money by haveing a million people order something that don't work, charging a few extra dollars in shiping and handeling (they can double that money on the return shipping and handeling costs).... if only 1% of the people who saw an add for 'Angela's No Fail Mirical Pill' that claimed to give psycich ability and weight loss in a week... I'd have a million orders, times that by 3 extra dollars on both to and back shiping and handeling - I've just made 6 million dollars for sending out a bottle of sugar tabs or daily vitamins. Even better - I'll have the placibo effect going on with a small percentage of those and actualy get to keep the money they sent PLUS reorders. See how that works?

As far as the other one - the meditation one... Again, it's a money thing. Yes, if they have some hyptnosis in the tapes or cd's you'll get you may be taken to a different state of mind or be told that your esperiencing things.... Id be very careful... even if it did have real basics to teach you and had a hypnosis basied listening cd along with for help... the basics would take you much longer than a few weeks to learn, and I'd not trust anyone with hypnosis unless you know them very well.

Sorry - I'd have to say no, and no.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Thats actually a pretty damn good review you just gave there. Thanks!

I figured it had to be mainly about money.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Termite197

LOL!! Oh I just love your spirit. I came back to make sure my reply didn't read out like I was being choppy or snippy with my words... maybe soften it up a little. (I'm a bit agrivated with another member on another thread who's attitude is harder to deal with than the bus load of elementary students I'll have to haul back home in a little while.

I don't mind an oppinion different than mine, but when someone is playing stupid on purpose it drives me crazy!!! This boy has got that game down pat.

...And breath out... Wow. Much better
Thanks for the vent, I really needed that. LOL!

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS

Originally posted by Termite197

LOL!! Oh I just love your spirit. I came back to make sure my reply didn't read out like I was being choppy or snippy with my words... maybe soften it up a little. (I'm a bit agrivated with another member on another thread who's attitude is harder to deal with than the bus load of elementary students I'll have to haul back home in a little while.

I don't mind an oppinion different than mine, but when someone is playing stupid on purpose it drives me crazy!!! This boy has got that game down pat.

...And breath out... Wow. Much better
Thanks for the vent, I really needed that. LOL!

You are to funny

Being a elementary school bus driver....I would suspect that the aggrivation you feel for the other poster is really just an exageration for "concerned." I see through it.

Your soft and you know it!LOL

Gotta be.....if you drive a bus with elem kids on it. You should be prepared for some of the immaturity on this board.

p.s

I like you spirit to!

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
LOL Your right, I'm soft. I had to call a little guy up to the front of the bus today for a talking to.... by the time he got his little self all the way to the front of the bus, hugged me, and said he was sorry - I no longer even cared what he did - all was forgiven. LOL And they all got suckers as they got off the bus too. Talk about stern!

My highschoolers are absolutely spoiled rotten too. And I tell them that. They say they love me, and I tell them it's in the contract. lol

But even so, they always give me the 'bad kids', and in no time at all they are great kids.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Thats great!

Let me tell you.... I know how you feel.

I coach tee-ball (5 & 6 year olds) and its no joke.

Kids are great!

And....its good to know that the people in charge of getting are kids home from school are people like you. Genuine people who care!

Much love to ya!

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I don't think a saint could handle that job without careing. LOL

top topics

join