It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Haditha – Al-Qaeda link, it’s a family business after all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Apparently, the young “reporter” who “broke” (created) the Haditha incident may have been related to….the top Al-Qaeda lieutenant that was killed this week.

NOTE: I am not reporting this as fact, it’s a theory based on the fact they have the same family name and other “curiosities”.

Ali al-Mashhadani is the “reporter” who has an unusual knack for knowing exactly where the terrorists are and unprecedented access to them and their operations. So much so that he has been detained more than once for suspected terrorist dealings.

As “chance” would have it, the top Al-Qaeda lieutenant killed just this week was also named al-Mashhadani , Mansour Suleiman Mansour Khalifi al-Mashhadani to be exact.

Coincidence? You decide, but consider this:

Both of these men are of similar age (brothers, cousins?) share the same family name, operate in the same region of Iraq, and both have undeniable links to Al-Qaeda.

Proof? Of course not, but certainly enough to warrant further investigation. Heck, people have been convicted on less evidence.

I put this forth to the inquisitive minds here at ATS to help me with my theory. Anybody else able to find links between these two men?

Thanks to Blackfive for the tip off.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Coincidence? You decide, but consider this:

Both of these men are of similar age (brothers, cousins?) share the same family name, operate in the same region of Iraq, and both have undeniable links to Al-Qaeda.

Proof? Of course not, but certainly enough to warrant further investigation. Heck, people have been convicted on less evidence.

Ok, so you said yourself you've got no proof... however you claim there is an "undeniable" links to Al-Qaeda?

You're contradicting yourself.

If someone with the last name of Smith commits a crime, does this mean we are to think of all people with the last name Smith, in the same area the crime was commited, as suspect?

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
skippytjc,

It's all your fault that I hate Skippy peanut butter. It's all Bill Gates' fault that I hate gated communities. It's all Ken Lay's fault that I didn't get laid last week.

Now I know who to blame!

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by negativenihil
[
Ok, so you said yourself you've got no proof... however you claim there is an "undeniable" links to Al-Qaeda?

You're contradicting yourself.

If someone with the last name of Smith commits a crime, does this mean we are to think of all people with the last name Smith, in the same area the crime was commited, as suspect?

I have no proof they are related, I can easily prove links to Al Qaeda, no contradictions there at all. Please pay attention and read things carefully before attempting to discredit people.

But how many people named Smith belong to or have tight relations to the same group operating in the same town. Remember: The size of Al Qaeda, when compared to the size of the population of a city or a region is an infinitesimally sized group. It would not be that common to have multiple family names necessarily.

Same name, same group, same city. Its as likely as it is not, bottom line.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Ok so...
1. The Israelis were right all along about this beach bombing having nothing to do with them. Well consider this...

news.independent.co.uk...
Yep poor old Israel has continued to dismiss calls for an international enquiry into the bomb blast. Skepptjc why is that?
2. Does anyone here think it would be quite easy for Israel to make it look like the Palestinians did the bomb blast; but not the Palestinians?

3. Don't you think its disgraceful anyway that for every dead Israeli there are at least 9 dead palestinians, that Israel was polluting Palestian land with unexploded shells anyway. Espically on a weekly holiday?

4. Shrapnel points to Israels guilt
sf.indymedia.org...
Did you see that on TV? Got very little coverage from our remarkably pro Israel press.

5. Palestinian Israeli Log book disputes claim
www.palsolidarity.org...

Skippytjc I would be very surprised if the guy who raised the alarm was a terrorist. However if you think differently maybe you should contact the Pentagon? I'm sure they would have looked into your "theory" (which as you admit is somewhat short of proof).

P.S Just did a Google search and am having trouble accessing most of the sights that dispute the Israeli claim e.g. Daily Ireland. Could that be a real life conspiracy in progress? Why the does the Friends of Israel organisation have so such a big stake in our media anyway?
www.newstatesman.com...

www.spinwatch.org...

www.sourcewatch.org...

When you have a group who infect their political will upon the American people from lobbying with cash, to lobbying with media ownerships; one has to ask: Is anti American to stick up so much for a country of just over 6 million people; against the U.S’s over 300 million? Don’t know about you skippytjc but by corrupting our system they have lost my support.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liberal1984
Ok so...

Regurgitating selective “news” sources as chronic spew purports nothing to your claims listed by point. You have reports…onlly…nothing more. (Albeit those you select).

Skippytjc proposes a theory…a theory that is professed…and no less on a conspiracy site of all things!... and you attempt to ‘shoot-it-down’ with less than facts, completely off topic all the while supporting an obvious chronic agenda, not hitting one point… about the topic of the thread?

You use Israel seven times in your reply…how many from the poster and his/her follow-up?

Pffft..

mg

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Everyone is on notice to post on topic, any attempt to derail the topic will be dealt with in accordance the Terms & Conditions Of Use.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
I have no proof they are related, I can easily prove links to Al Qaeda

Well, whats stopping you from sharing this with us all? Have you submitted this information to the proper authorities?

Did you bother to read any of the comments in the blog that you linked to initally?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Missed-gear
I was pointing out that Skipptjc conspiracy contradicts other news reports that suggest Israel fired the shell.
My main question is that if Israel did do it why would Al Qaeda be part of it? And if they didn’t then why hasn’t Israel gone for an independent international investigation to prove their case to thewhole world?
Would I be more on topic if I suggested Israel employs Al Qaeda to raise the alarm when Israel has accidentally fired a bomb?

P.S I'm sorry I only have news reports to suggest Israel fired the shell. But if I had more than that it wouldn’t be a conspiracy. It’s quite normal on here to post news reports to back your case; and given the situation with Palestine I don’t think they have many other witnesses other than the media anyway. I never suggested that skippytjc was wrong to put his conspiracy on this site, only that I think his conspiracy is wrong because it contradicts another conspiracy with far more evidence-news reports.

No derail intended; instead only another highly related point!

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I was pointing out that Skipptjc conspiracy contradicts other news reports that suggest Israel fired the shell.

Certainly not within relevancy and the topic of this thread.

I never suggested that skippytjc was wrong to put his conspiracy on this site, only that I think his conspiracy is wrong because it contradicts another conspiracy with far more evidence-news reports.

“His conspiracy is wrong because it contradicts another conspiracy with far more [.news.]”

Wtf???...they are completely unrelated.

I fail to see where two men, with the same last name, possibly AQ members…supposedly operating inside the same region Iraq etc etc … has anything remotely to do whatsoever with any of the recent events surrounding the Gaza beach incident.

The header on the OP thread:

The Haditha – Al-Qaeda link, it’s a family business after all

mg

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
So the entire basis of this theory is that the reporter and a dead AQ member had the same surname? That seems to be more than a little bit of a stretch. Does that mean Groucho was a Communist, too?

And al-Mashhadani's report is not the only evidence for the Haditha massacre.
There is, for example, the fact that the fellow Marines who had to clean up the bodies afterward reported to their superiors that the evidence at the scene (IE corpses and gore) didn't remotely support the Kilo Company soldiers' report.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by missed_gear

Certainly not within relevancy and the topic of this thread.

So sorry to everyone in this thread; but here's what I’ve learnt…
1.Whether or not Israel fired the shell is irrelevant to whether Al Qaeda was involved. This is because if Israel did fire the shell Al Qaeda was involved, and because if it didn’t Al Qaeda was still involved.
2.But this is only on the condition that Al Qaeda was involved (something me and missed-gear now somehow clearly seem to agree on doubting).

Unrelated Notes? You Decide for Yourself…
3.If it doesn’t derail the thread I would like to add that many questions on whether Israel fired the shell have been seriously underreported within the mainstream media.
4.Furthermore whilst every conspiracy on reasonable suspicions should be welcomed; some conspiracies are more effective at raising questions that do not deserve to be raised, than they are at uncovering the truth. This has opened me up to a potentially whole new type of propaganda that I (and all us should be aware of).
5.We must remember that it would not be unlike some of the powers that be to higher some of the people who join this site. I.e. not everyone believes in seeing ideas triumph on their own merits alone. So beware, beware.
6.Negativenihil makes a very good point. I would be greatly reassured (in his case) if Skippytjc could rise to the challenge and prove his “links to Al Qaeda”. Otherwise reality could end up giving his words the two fingers.

[edit on 090705 by Liberal1984]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Explaining Myself
I've just looked up the Haditha Massacre on the internet. I've made a terrible genuine mistake. I thought Haditha was where Israel had fired that shell on the Palestinian beach. Actually it’s where the U.S soldiers killed those Iraqis. Really sorry for my stupidity; but hopefully you will know I’m telling the truth from the nature of my replies. They made 100 percent sense if you consider how my mind confused the names. Really sorry for being so disruptive, I had no idea I what I was doing was completely wrong. And hopefully you will see for yourself how I've made a genuine mistake, and I don't want to post on this thread any more.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Abdul Rahman al-Mashhadani, director of Hammurabi Human Rights and Democracy Monitoring, declined to answer questions from Reuters about the organisation.

Oddly follows with…

"We don't answer such questions that we consider as intelligence and information gathering," he said. "They (Reuters) should have monitored the media so that they can get a good image of us."

He added: "We call for a fair investigation and we are confident that the American judicial system is fair."

The source said the tape also lacked credibility because there was nothing in the footage to establish that it was shot where and when Hammurabi claims and because it did not surface until four months after the incident.

Source

al-Mashhadani (director of Hammurabi).... for the founding member... Thaer Thabit al-Hadithi who in provided the ‘video evidence’ for Haditha four months after the fact…not a video student etc..as Time originally reported and later retracted....

This same conspiracy theory of sorts was posted here www.uncorrelated.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> (link, undated) as well and a break down here of players americanthinker.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> (link)

Abdel Rahman al-Mashhadani just happened to be given a video by and unnamed local. And that he then turned it over to Ali al-Mashhadani who just happens to make videos for Reuters
(link)

Perhaps there is something to the theory at various levels?

mg

new topics

top topics

join