It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 shot at a US prison.

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Breaking news on Fox at the moment, 3 people, allegedly prison staff have been taken to hospital after being shot inside the prison in Tallahasse, Florida. No links as yet, will post as they come in.

The newsreader did'nt sound too confident of the condition of the victims. FBI are holding a news conference later, other details are that someone just walked into the prison and started shooting. The shooter has been apprehended.

CX.

CX

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Heres the link from Fox.

Two people were killed and one sent to the hospital on Wednesday after a guard opened fire inside a federal Florida prison as investigators came to arrest him and five others, the FBI said.

When FBI agents and Justice Department investigators arrived at the detention center Wednesday morning to arrest the six men, one of the indicted guards shot at a federal correctional institution officer, FBI spokesman John Girgenti said. He said the officer fired back while trying to escape the shooting.

Source: Prison shooting

CX.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
wow i was just watching this on the news here in the UK,

Really a messed up situation there,

I guess it really is no suprise that this happens in a prison between the prisoners and the guards,

Hopefully it will bring some light on to the situation.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Asala, I don't think prisoners had anything to do with it - the gunbattle was between a prison guard and federal investigators who came to arrest him.

Pretty wierd situation, but I don't really see a conspiracy angle. Unless the whole story about the guard trading favors for sex was bogus, this seems like a pretty straightforward "I won't be taken alive" situation.

top topics

join