It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sex conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
So when two unmarried people love each other and have sex, then that should be better in gods eyes than two people who dont love each other but marry for money and family pride. However, its not the case in Christianity. Another thing about the religon that makes no sense.

And the civil governments, too, although I understand why and because but\

still it is not anything in God's estimation,

IMO--the only true marriage (this is my opinion and conviction based on experience and observation only) the one that God DOES sanctify (not sanction but consider sacred, holy, nothing another should meddle with) is that of two hearts and souls who, like two magnetic polarities, make contact in this life and never separate in heart intention or desire (both in life and for each other).

The earthly example which follows the 'Chemycal Wedding,' perhaps?

Soul mates many call it. As time goes on between two such as this, their souls will bond (through the act of having sex in the passion which is true love--both tenderness and a lust that is not greedy) and eventually become one.

No man can come between that bond, and those who try usually regret more than just a little.

But it has nothing to do with anyone but those 2--no papers, legalities, or church authority holds the same power than the human heart does.

And it is our hearts that convict us or confirm us.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The raw truth is that high priests were often old and impotent, so because they couldn't they decided noone should.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
im sure many of you have come up with the same answers im getting ready to post. i just thought id share my opinion.

from a biblical view. Sex is sacred. its something you dont go around and do just because you feel like it. now yes, us as humans have the urge to have sex every now and then, and some of us more often then others, but that doenst mean to go out and do it. sometimes I feel like kickin my brothers tail when I get mad at him. doesnt mean I should that either. basically the point is, as someone mentioned before, just because it feels good doesnt mean its good for you, doesnt mean its right either.
someone also mentioned earlier that animals have the urge to have sex as humans. good point. but again from the biblical view, we are not animals, animals are animals and man is man. God designed man to be above the animals and for their relations with eachother to be sacred.
Sex is not a sin, it is a good thing that can be used in a bad way. its a great gift that everyone should one day get to enjoy. now how you use that gift, thats a different story. as mentioned before, sex and love go hand in glove. and I agree. without love, sex is meaning less. yeah you can reproduce and make many babies, but tell me this, would you really want to have kids with someone you dont love? im not saying anyone on this forum does, im just trying to making a point.
sex inside of marriage is fine, completely perfect and Godly. sex is meant to bring the two closer together in the act of love.
now sex outside of marriage is wrong (biblically). there is no commitment, no bond, nothing to hold the two together.
and yes they may love eachother, maybe even more than the couple married. but that doesnt mean anything simply because, it wasnt worth waiting for.
sex also has a lot to with respect and honor as well.

just a few thoughts, please dont take anything personal.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well, this might've continued to be an interesting discussion, but since some people, zerotolerance, can't behave in a civilized or even very christian, manner, its closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join