It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strangest way to break up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I was just thinking about the sex and the city episode where a guy dumps carrie with a post-it note. So I was curious if anyone has ever been broken up with by a post-it note. If that has not happened to you, than what is the strangest way it has happened to you, or the strangest way you have broken up with someone?

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
i think the classic is when bart is having an affair with his teacher in the simpsons and wants to end it he, asks homer for advice and he says "send her a card and write in it - welcome to 'dumpsville' population you"

The other way i think is classic is what a friend of mine did and sent his gf a cd with "im not in love..its just a silly phase im going through" followed by rage against the machine '*snip* you i wont do what you tell me'....bit harsh but she was a total bitch.

mod edit: censor circumvention

[edit on 26-6-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
By a singing gorilla-gram?

Nah, the 'strangest' break-up I've had isn't too spectacular.
A TXT message from across the room.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Well teh strangest one ive herd acctualy happned to me ..

We sitting in a room she went outside sent me a txt sayin we should break up and came back in pretending nothing happend ...strange ehh?

[edit on 26-6-2006 by Marto_Bagg]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
well i kinda took that this guy and i broke up when he was getting arrested in one car and i in the other... ether that or it was court

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
No post its, but had one of my GF's break up with a letter. I think its more civil (but still cold as hell) to break with a letter then a damn post it. IF its only physical...then like...WTF? who cares ?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I stopped talking to her one day...

She was at college with me, so it was awkward but I was so mad that I prefer silence to saying something horrible to her.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
For me it had to be an email from one of my boyfriends saying he was going to hang me by my intestines. It was quite strange and kind of creepy. It didn't help that I found out AFTERWARDS he had some psychological issues. It was weird for me.

join