It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Live Dead, With The Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
if u've at all read my other post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

u will understand this more..

but .. just as Jesus said.. if this is all true, why would we not listen to him, accept the death of the flesh that will occur for all of us... (all at once) and what that would mean is not caring about the sin of our fellow man (because flesh=sin) flesh was made for sin, so therefore we should help our fellow man, (not commit murders) but in whatever endeavor.. although murder couldn't be ruled out, I'm just saying its not something I think you should all be doing (helping ur buddies kill people.. lol) but on the contrary, instead of bugging people, judging them, trying to influence them, just help them in their silly endeavors no matter what, because what is inside of us is Gold, and cannot perish but the flesh is akin to the dross removed from the purities...

So why shouldn't we walk around accepting death FULLY, not worrying about it, or percieving it as "the end" why not see ourselves as already dead, and continue our existance that way. It would change our life styles totally..
I know people who are learned read my posts and see what I'm saying although a lot of people will disagree with my points.
There is not a single sinless soul amongst us. Which would tell us our flesh is the desire driving sin machine... lol
Its what is inside us that is good, not our natural animal desires and impulses
Dead Man Walking, Dead Man Talking.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Regarding the fear people have from death is (as you probably know) that dont know what will exactly happen; anyway, its not only death.. when people are not sure about their future they tend to get anxious, nervous etc.. So its kinda of a natural thing to happen. Even tho, its a nice theory ya have there about sin

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I agree with you except there is also nothing inside of us "GOOD". We are 100% sinful, that is if you believe in total depravity... But I agree we are exactly 100% dead in our sins, thats why we need Christ, but dont think there is any good in us without him.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scyman
I agree with you except there is also nothing inside of us "GOOD". We are 100% sinful, that is if you believe in total depravity... But I agree we are exactly 100% dead in our sins, thats why we need Christ, but dont think there is any good in us without him.

hrmm, I don't mean to be blunt, but you're wrong about there being no Good in us... it's the only thing that makes anything that is... it is life, it is living... Christ is Love, and without it, NONE of this would have been possible, its God's love allowing his son to return to him, or he would have abolished the deficiency from the beginning of the beginning, because before that time never existed.

Love is all around you, although it is shining through darkness.

new topics

top topics

join