It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My own UFO sighting.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
This is my first real post here on ATS and I thought I would share my own personal UFO sighting. I saw this UFO mid-December of 2004 and never really shared it with allot of people except my own family and close friends (whom I don't think really believed me). I thought I would share it here just to see what everyone thought.

Well, like I said it was mid-December of 2004. It was about 7:45am and I had just parked my car and was walking to the building of my first class of the day at the university I attend. The sky was particularly clear that day and the sun was just rising over the mountains. As I am walking to my class and I just happened to look up at the sky above me. There was only one plane in the sky and it was flying pretty high. At first glance I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, but then I noticed something was following the airplane. The best way I could describe it was a silver ball that was about 1/3 the size of the aircraft, behind the plane. The movement of this "ball" was what really startled me. The plane was moving at a constant speed the whole time and this object would move close to the plane then stop completely, the plane would keep moving, then the object would move back closer to the plane then stop again. I watched this happen for about 3-5 min.

I have never seen anything like this before, and have yet to see anything like it since. Before this sighting I had believed in the possibility of UFOs but never gave it any serious thought, but after that I am sure they exist. I don't live next to any major military bases (that I know of), the only base is an Army ammunition manufacturing plant.

Any comments or questions are welcome! BTW... I have done some research on the internet about UFO sightings and never came across one that was following a commercial airliner. If anyone finds anything similar please share. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Actually, there have been several cases of UFOs following commerical airliners and private planes, as well as military jets.

Japanese Airline Meets UFO

UFO Casebook Listings

Many UFOs have been reported by airline flight crews. So what you saw was not that unusual in the UFO field. There have also been many near collision incidents with UFOs and commerical airliners.

Thanks for sharing your story. Would you mind telling us where exactly it is you live? If not, don't worry about it if you wish to maintai n privacy. Im just curious because I do my own ameteur ufo investigations sometimes and like to keep a database in my head of where and what type of UFO encounters hyappen.

Anyway, welcome!

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Sounds an interesting sightings, as the above poster said there are a few, i didnt want to trash your thread, but i have done a thread with a video on it where they talk alot about ufo's and airplanes if you are interested, no worries if not.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Takes a few minutes to load but does work.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Interesting story, there was actually a recent video posted with some footage similar to what you saw here. There's footage of a jet with an object darting "above" and "below" it's contrail in there.

[edit on 6/22/06 by redmage]

new topics

top topics

join