It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can't our Goverment hire a Psychic to find Ben Laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
When reporters badgered Don Rumsfeld as to why Osama has not been found,Rumsfeld replied:

"Because he is hiding! He does not want us to know where he is!" (Duh!)

We know that all of us go through many death aspects in our lifetimes. Obviously, we get through all, except for that last one that finally carries us off. So, Osama escaped the October window, during which he might have been captured.

The truth is, we don't really know whether he is dead or alive! We're dealing with very tricky hombres here. I believe that, if he were dead, his henchmen would continue to pretend that he is alive. If he is in fact still alive, there are more "sightings" of him (or one of his doubles) than of Elvis. Sooner or later, to get the heat off, they may claim he is dead. In that event, I'll say, "Show me the DNA!"

Without thinking, our illustrious leaders have offered $25,000,000.00 for the capture of Osama bin Laden. Wrong strategy! These 21st Century cave men can't count that high. Large sums of money to them mean only more and bigger guns or shoulder-fired missiles.

The correct procedure would have been: Offer, to the first 25 persons to supply accurate, useful and productive information as to Osama's current location, the following:

A new tent, a camel, 6 tickets to a western movie, a CD player with choice of 20 CD's,6 new blankets, and a year's supply of edible food. Voila! We'd have Osama!

Now why can't our Goverment hire a true Psychic to find Ben Laden.
We do know some Psychic are real, and help police Department solve cold cases.
So I ask, why dosen't our Goverment hire a Psychic.
What is your view on this?

[edit on 21-6-2006 by cashlink]

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
when a bunch of ATSers were goofing around with remote viewing (myself included) I did try to concentrate on Bin Laden and weirdly even got a destination (not that I posted it or even put any actual belief in what I "saw")

Personally, I have never been so inclined to eyeball any maps and to bee perfectly honest I didn't even know exactly where the Caspian Sea was (I thought over by Italy - shows you how bad I am).

So anyway I looked it up...and although I cannot find the villa on google maps (gee go figure huh?) I'd know it if I saw it.

It's not where you might think it'd be either which sort of makes me think it's all fluff...

Hey...I just noticed this is in the wrong forum HA HA HA HA HA HA HA....

well...when it gets moved if it gets moved I'll elaborate if any gives a hoot

sorry...

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
You are so right!! I have no idea what I was thinking.
I should have posted this on General chit-chat

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
What is romanitc about bin laden and psychics lol

I do not think the government is using psychics to find bin laden, because I do not think there are any real psychics out there for hire. I am not saying there are or are not real psychis out there, but I am guessing if there are real ones, they are not going to put an ad in the newspaper saying they need a job. My guess is they would want to keep it a secret so that people to do bother them about it.

top topics

join