It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I Was ABDUCTED By Alien BORG" by Dave Rabbit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hi everyone. I have just recently posted LOTS of NEW MATERIAL on my Pod-O-Matic Home Page. There is both AUDIO and VIDEO humor, gags and bits. Drop in, become a FAN and give me a shout! I really want to involve my ATS FAMILY in helping me EXPAND my base for the release and propagation of Radio First Termer Iraq in September.

daverabbit.podomatic.com...

Thanks for your support!

Dave

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Is the Government involved in this SCAM? You Decide!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dave

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit
For The COMPLETE STORY, go to:

You sure its not a dream? Then again you could have been abducted by Annunaki Cyborgs and mistaken them as the borg due to a trick chemical condition that takes place when you are near an Annunaki.

When you get near an Annunaki, your hair should stiff up and you should feel really annoyed by their presence, like with all extraterrestrials. That is proof alone that you aren't dreaming...

Why? Because the feeling presence of annoying beings is the detection of a mental signature from such beings. As they are annoying in their very nerdy and geeky sort of ways.

Or they can be complete airheads like this one extraterrestrial I met a few years back that constantly uses the word "dude" in every sentence... and he's a reptoid.

They are very annoying, but that is primarily because their cultures and such are very different from ours and they think very differently.

When you are near an extraterrestrial or a person you feel a sensation of identifying the personality or background behinds such an individual. With extraterrestrials, regardlessly, you should be feeling an annoying sensation. Because you pick up what appears to be similar to yourself, but completely different. But there are more things to it than just that.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
If you ever wanted an INSIDERS VIEW of David Zeiger... this is it.

Dave

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
For the brave men and women who died needlessly on September 11, 2001..... but most of all..... for the 3,251 Children who lost a parent on that black day in history.

Peace!

Dave

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This topic as well as others from Aliens & UFO's will be discussed on the SPRINGER SPRUNG EPISODE 002 which will be put up on the ATS Podcast Page shortly. If you would like to HEAR the FIRST EPISODE that SPRINGER and I did..... go here:

Live LONG and PROSPER!

Dave

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Okay... here is the Episode 002 that ALIENS & UFO's and whether GOD was an "ET".

Dave

<< 1   >>

join