It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somethings calling my name

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Honey, I don't know if they affect only one person. When I was growing up I had a brother a sister, mom and dad. Time to time it let itself know to them but mainly affected me and my mom.

I hope I didn't scare you. I'm sure you are nervous because you think something is there. Like I said, open a bible to any page in Pslams and leave it in your room. Other posters get mad when people suggest this, but I'm going to tell you because it works. If you feel something present say out loud "in the name of Jesus I command you to leave" Also try to get good and mad! It may be playing off your emotions and once you get good and mad at them I think, you have stood up to them and they will leave you alone. I think they like seeing people really afraid and feed off the fear.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
It may be playing off your emotions and once you get good and mad at them I think, you have stood up to them and they will leave you alone. I think they like seeing people really afraid and feed off the fear.

My only action I take in this is pretending like nothing is happened, I do not answer but I do look and sometimes I can see things like I just did right now that was left to my computer at this moment and has been doing this. It flashes in purple and black and looks at me with its cloudy eyes. And now I feel coldness. I want this to stop, go away, leave me alone. Unless I go through my closet the only thing that can be causing this and is very possibly b/c it starting happenenig since I got it is my dead scropian in glass that I bought at busch garedens. I always kindov felt sorry for it b/c they killed it. I did make this mask once that it looked like an alien face screaming. I did it on accident but its gone now. Also I do have this really old old book on spanish and english translations. The only mask that I know of is a one from hawii and it is made out of wood. It was probably from a shop somewhere near the beach. Trust me, this thing was made by a company and they mass produced it. It looks no where near suspicous and is very new indeed. It was a gift.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
ugh, lol I typed this all once and then had to type it again because it said ATS was not responding.

If you are feeling cold spots there is something there.....in my opinion demonic. Please leave a bible open in your room preferably to Psalms 83:18...try it what can it hurt.

Get good and PISSED at it for invading your space. Afterall, how DARE it intrude on you and your home and your peace. COMMAND it to leave and to never come back. They HAVE to obey you. But be pissed and I mean pissed! Tell it out loud to stop and go away and to never return because it is not welcome and invoke the name of Jesus.... and be pissed off when you say it and MEAN IT.

If this wasn't happening before, there is something in your house that somebody brought home or something that you are delving in to have you been studying the occult lately?

[edit on 5-7-2006 by MauiStacey]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Today the water has been magically turning on. It may not be true but I can hear it and no ones in the house except me.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Wow, I happen to hear someone calling my name alot! Its always this woman that sounds alot like my mom. My real name is Steve but my family and my family only, call me Stevie. The point to that is that every time i hear this woman calling my name, she calls out "Stevie...". It creeps me out sometimes. Sometimes this happens to me when my mom is home and I always ask my mom if she called me and she sais no... Ive told people about this and they say its my guardian angel or something like that... But its strange... I hear that person calling me out EVERYWHERE! I can be in the mall, my house, or outside hangin with my friends, I still manage to hear that voice...

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed this is also the same kid who

"heard knocking thorugh his house everywhere he went" and one of his explinations was "thunder"

or the same kid who had a recent "vision of heaven"

or the kid whose "prayers to God are coming true" here is an exceprt.

"For some reason when I pray to god or Jesus on something I need help on thats really buging me or when I really really pray hard I get what I want. Now Im not bragging, I dont feel like he favors me but I do wonder how come I always get it happen the way I want to."I pray for stuff like to make the centipede in my room to go away for I can sleep b/c I dont want it to bite me. And other stuff, personal stuff that I dont want to talk about. When I pray I show God I truley want this and it is right to have this what I want. And it always happens."

or even the same kid who wanted to know what it was like to "die a tragic death" describes his dream then calles it a "faith based experince" simply "had belief in god at that moment"

or wants to know why "something evil is lurking right next to me"
and has a whole great stroy about that.

or EVEN the same KID who swears that everytime he goes to church his "scars are healed"

or the kid who had a 'black orb" attack him which is a contridicting story to EVIL lurking..

BTW: thats not even close to all the spectacular claims he has had.... We dont need crap like this to filter through its hard enough here at ATS as it is. Im not a moderator so who knows what course of action needs to be taken, but please dont let stuff like this crud up our forum!!

COME ON fellow ATS'ers give me a break either this 14 yearold kid is psychoitc, or is a liar. If we are gonna "deny Ignorance" lets start in the forums.

[edit on 9-7-2006 by Scyman]

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
LOL! now the water is turning on and he hears his name... Please no one else give this kid any enjoyment of wasting our time.

OR THE SAME kid who "gets hacked by very talented hackers" "ALL THE TIME"

here is his post about the "knocking on the walls"

"I have been hearing this knock on the wall that keeps knocking in the same exact way it sounds in every room I go in today. I have heard it in my room about 13 times and when I was at lunch (I didnt count) and when I got some time to watch TV, OMG! It happened again just now really loud, some one tell me very fast, what should I do! NOW!"

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scyman

"heard knocking thorugh his house everywhere he went" and one of his explinations was "thunder"

"For some reason when I pray to god or Jesus on something I need help on thats really buging me or when I really really pray hard I get what I want. Now Im not bragging, I dont feel like he favors me but I do wonder how come I always get it happen the way I want to."I pray for stuff like to make the centipede in my room to go away for I can sleep b/c I dont want it to bite me. And other stuff, personal stuff that I dont want to talk about. When I pray I show God I truley want this and it is right to have this what I want. And it always happens."

or even the same kid who wanted to know what it was like to "die a tragic death" describes his dream then calles it a "faith based experince" simply "had belief in god at that moment"

or EVEN the same KID who swears that everytime he goes to church his "scars are healed"

or the kid who had a 'black orb" attack him which is a contridicting story to EVIL lurking..

BTW: thats not even close to all the spectacular claims he has had.... We dont need crap like this to filter through its hard enough here at ATS as it is. Im not a moderator so who knows what course of action needs to be taken, but please dont let stuff like this crud up our forum!!

COME ON fellow ATS'ers give me a break either this 14 yearold kid is psychoitc, or is a liar. If we are gonna "deny Ignorance" lets start in the forums.

Who you calling me 14. I aint psychotic. And I'm not 14. Plus is the mods go and look up my age well I dont remember what I put but its not true. I have a 1up and it tells my age and I aint 14. And also I dont care for spelling on websites b/c it doesnt really matter. Now job applications need good spelling. Why dont you deny your own ignorance and do a little thinking next time before you call somone "14" when they are in their 20s. And right now I'm denying ignorance b/c I'm not lying about my age. But I do think I put my age as 14. And YOU know what? Coincidence do happen. If I were "14" then I would be freaking out over this comment you made on me. 14 year olds are not very mature. And I want to keep my age and name secret but 20 is all you get. Ha. I should be laughing at you b/c you misinterpreted most of my posts. I did not want to know what it was like to die. It just came to me.

[edit on 9-7-2006 by wildcat]

[edit on 10-7-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   

OR THE SAME kid who "gets hacked by very talented hackers" "ALL THE TIME"

All the time b/c it has been the same hacker with the same adress who did it over 10 times in less than a month. And my computer was supposed to be invisible to hackers so said my eTrust firewall.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Fine, I'll go get a ghost finder machine for my house even know my photograph of it was enough.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
If you go find my 1up which I'll give you a hint (metal) and then you can see that I am not 14. But remember I still like to keep a low profile but age on 1up is actually real.

You will see that I DO infact have two 15 years olds on my friends list, one of them is a crackpot and its fun to proove him wrong. Also I was kind of his friend b/c I understood his problems but he still is a crackpot. And the other one is cool. I met him at one of his tennis games that I went to when I felt like seeing a tennis game and he was one of the best so I went over and was like "hey dude you rocked". And I got to know him. He showed me the other guy who was a crackpot and thats how he became one on my friends list. And observe the fact that young ones who are not 20 and up like to make fake names b/c I guess it sounds cool. Well see that mine is not some name after a game character. Now at these times over what you have read it is hard to come to the conclusion that I AM NOT 14 but please do me a favor, just trust me on this one. I cant even explain how much I need someone to trust me. I have no one. And it did not happen b/c I so called "lied", little boy who called wolf - not here. Well just please trust me, please.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I like how you focus on the least of my points, I called you 14 ok, obvisiouly your saying your not. thats fine. Everything about you here on ATS points to a lie, there is no way all this stuff happens to you. No i wont believe you, I can decipher the truth from obvious exaggerations and lies. Im not saying everything here is, just that most of it is a streched truth. All your scars dont heal everytime you go to church that is ridiculous. You are looking for attention in anyway you can get it, obvisiouly mommy and daddy dont supply enough. So you come to ATS and make up stories so people pay attention to you here.
My main point is DENY IGNORANCE, starting with you.

Also you better start fixing your spelling or at least start making coherent sentences. You just ramble on and on about the same things, in almost all of your longer posts. Also what does your 20 yearold buddy playing tennis have to do with any of your CRACKHEAD posts here on ATS? I have nothing against 14 year olds being here on ATS they have every right. However most of them dont waste peoples time with lies and B.S.

Your buddy list? I dont care how old people on your buddy list are or anything else about your buddy list for that matter. Its obvious by these last posts and the way you defended yourself that you either have the I.Q. of a 14 year old or never learned how to write ideas down on paper. I hope your not 20 or id be even more depressed about the education system then I am already.

[edit on 10-7-2006 by Scyman]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I like how you focus on the least of my points, I called you 14 ok, obvisiouly your saying your not. thats fine. Everything about you here on ATS points to a lie, there is no way all this stuff happens to you. No i wont believe you, I can decipher the truth from obvious exaggerations and lies. Im not saying everything here is, just that most of it is a streched truth. All your scars dont heal everytime you go to church that is ridiculous. You are looking for attention in anyway you can get it, obvisiouly mommy and daddy dont supply enough. So you come to ATS and make up stories so people pay attention to you here.
My main point is DENY IGNORANCE, starting with you.

Also you better start fixing your spelling or at least start making coherent sentences. You just ramble on and on about the same things, in almost all of your longer posts. Also what does your 20 yearold buddy playing tennis have to do with any of your CRACKHEAD posts here on ATS? I have nothing against 14 year olds being here on ATS they have every right. However most of them dont waste peoples time with lies and B.S.

Your buddy list? I dont care how old people on your buddy list are or anything else about your buddy list for that matter. Its obvious by these last posts and the way you defended yourself that you either have the I.Q. of a 14 year old or never learned how to write ideas down on paper. I hope your not 20 or id be even more depressed about the education system then I am already.

Just to tell you one more time I am not lying. And I dont give a s^^t for spelling or sentences online. It does not really matter here unless your really up tight. I am not 14 and I am not a teenager. You must let that sink into your mind. And I am not lying, your just skeptic. I know there are AT LEAST some people who believe me. If you want me to type smart sentences I can just go right ahead. And also you seem to skim over or not read my posts the way I am announcing my experiences with the supernatural. The buddy who was playing tennis is now a sophomore in highschool. He is 15 not 14 and is a kind driver. And he did show me this one dude who is an imbecile and suffers rejectment because of his own mouth. He is a messed up kid and I wish his 1up was still here b/c I could of given you the exact meaning of my say on 14 year old's behavior. But I understand his troubles as a reject from society in school and I sometimes help him because I know some ways to help and it really does work for the most part. But sometimes he does not play it the way its supposed to go. He is wrong online on his 1up periodically as he mutters out his political views on 9/11 and liberals. And it comes to me to proove him wrong to keep him from embarrassing hiself online where the whole world can see it. I do that peacefully and trying not to cause harm and upset. But the one cool dude does not like the crackpot because of how "dumb" he is so he says in his own words. He gets him hard and prooves him wrong and tackles the ignorance alot more aggressively than I do.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Mods fix that error that somehow happened on my last post. And fix all the other posts in this thread I made.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
Wild, I'd say you have some heavy demonic activity that will not gp away. I grew up in a house like this. It was the house and nothing that we did made them go away. We had to move. To this day I have nightmares about thta home where I warn the new homeowners what they are in store for and it was damn scary!

Did your house sit empty of for a period of time?

For now leave a bible open in any room that you feel it open to any page in Pslams, but perferably Psalms 18. It will work,

You do need to go from every room and command them to leave in the name of the Lord or Jesus Christ or in the name of God.

Unfuntately, they will come back if it's something in your house. Walk among your possessions and see it there is something there that could be attracting them...You will feel it.. probably masks, and or figurines of questionale nature. Toss them.

I grew up with this and am more than willling to help.

This is a great answer, and I agree that this is what you should do! The mask from Hawaii could be causing some activity. You should remove anything that is occultic or any kind of statues (or masks) that are not Godly, etc. When I experience voices, etc. or other strange things like sweet perfume in the middle of the night in the hall, and there is no one at home except me, etc., I gather up any thing that is occultic, like pictures, statues, books, Ouija Board, and I take it outside and burn it. I agree that you should command it to go in the name of Jesus. You seem to be more alert than some people. I am so much more clairvoyant than most people, so I understand, and I know that there are always skeptics, etc. My husband is very skeptical, but when he was in college, he lived in this weird cabin in the woods, and he would get really weird, and I would say, "What's wrong with you?" He would say that when he woke up, he felt like someone was watching him from the hall, and he would turn around and no one was there. He was creeped out all the time, and he wouldn't let me go to his house. He only lived there 6 months, and when he moved out, he acted happy and normal again. He said he couldn't wait to get out of there! In Dr. Sumrall's books, he says that if the spirits don't leave, it's usually better to just move somewhere else. Here is a website that explains how pictures or certain objects, like masks, etc., can affect you, and also, it has some spiritual warfare prayers on it.

demonbuster.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Funniest post ever on ATS. Dude you should quit worrying about your buddy embarrasing himself, and scrap together any degnity you might have left after the last 5 posts youve made here.

Case and point ATS DENY WILDCAT.

I will no longer comment on this topic unless otherwise asked by other memebers in this thread.

IGNORANCE HAS BEEN DENIED. GOODBYE.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   

- I dont know what you mean but it was not thunder on that day. I said it could'nt be thunder.

Like I said dream/vision of heaven, I did not believe it was a true dream of heaven. Thats why I said it could of been both.

exceprt? what do you mean by that? You say my spelling is an IQ on an 14 year old but what the heck is exceprt? And degnity too. That does not exist so dont whine to me about spelling. Also on that post I have said more than once that I do not wish to explain the other reasons why I believe that is true b/c its secret and I have asked for respect on that on my post.

I did not say I wanted to know what it was like to die a tragic death b/c I just had a dream of it. It gave me an idea on how other tragic deaths like tornado attacks - when your acutally in the tornado.

Yes I want to know why, would'nt you want to know why you always feel a presence that likes to grab you and make you see weird things?

Yes I do get scars on myself that are healed for some reason. Thats all I can really say on that. I have noticed it many times and I rarely ever go to church so it leads me to the conclusion that I had this big cut on my hand I got yesturday and when I came out of church it was gone. That all happened in one hour. I have gotten cuts like that before and it does not heal in one hour. Its b/c I went to church.

Yes it did attack me and flew all around the place and was either scared or mad and slammed itself in this red picture and left its mark on it which was purple. Also I took a picture of the picture where it left its mark and I did see a ghost above it but not on the picture. It was a very freaky thing so I deleted that for I can forget what it looks like.

We dont need crap like hoaxes and junk like "Am I jesus" and "Am I mary" and area 51's fake claim on how he worked at area 51 and his spelling was horrible and his punctuation sucked like one of a middle school kid who is 14.

Why would I be willing to lie about everything. Its pointless. Usually 14 year olds who would lie like you think I do would give in but I am not. So leave me alone with all your ignorant claims on me lying b/c the ignorance lies within you on not believing the truth.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Funniest post ever on ATS. Dude you should quit worrying about your buddy embarrasing himself, and scrap together any degnity you might have left after the last 5 posts youve made here.

Scyman people like you really piss me off. There was six that I posted not five on this whole pointless subject you deliberately put on here either to make your self feel better or me to proove you wrong.

IGNORANCE HAS BEEN DENIED. GOODBYE.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
That's enough. This thread is now closed.

Scyman, please remember this is the paranormal forum and "claims" are the basis for much of what is reported in the paranormal field in the first place. Wildcat, if you believe you are truly being assaulted or attracting paranormal activity, there are many websites and individuals that can and will help you get rid of whatever entity is troubling you. I recommend you do some your own research, document the happenings and listen to the advice that has already been given in this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join