It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ufo I saw...Has anyone else seen something like this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
A few years ago (and I can't believe that I'm actually telling you people [nothing personal, I just don't know any of you...] this) I was sitting in the passenger seat of my girlfriends car as we drove down a major street where we live.
I was bored and was staring up at the sky.
Then I saw a large metallic, thing, way up in the sky.
Seriously, I just figured it was a blimp, but I still watched it.
Then (and this isn't even the wierdest part) it split into 4 smaller tear-drop shapes (that were horizontal, not vertical like an actual rain drop).
Okay, that's freakin' wierd is basically what I thought to myself.
Then it got really strange.
One of the, things, started to distance itself from the other three (which kind of stayed in a, whatdya call it...delta formation[?]), then the three that were stationary (and this is the really, really wierd part) became the colour of the sky! Either they became invisible, or I don't really know. The only way I can explain it is that they BECAME THE COLOUR OF THE SKY. Like they were never there.
Then the final lone, thing, sped off horizontally and I visually lost track of it.
Now, I've seen a lot of strange things in my life, but seriously, this is probably the wierdest freakin' thing that I have ever seen in my life!
When I told my girlfriend, at first she didn't know what to make of it (thank goodness that she knows that I wouldn't make something like that up, I don't think that I even could make something like that up), but few days later, she was watching some ufo special on the discovery channel (or whatever) and there was a Japanese citizen that claimed to witness, and describe THE EXACT SAME THING THAT I SAW!
So at that point, I was totally sure that I had seen something uncommon.
Has anyone else ever seen something like this?
(and no, I'm not an abduction victim or anything like that. I've never met someone claiming to be an alien. I've never had abduction dreams or lost time and in no way, shape or form do I consider myself an expert on anything ufo related, just so that you know).
But seriously, has anyone else ever seen something like this?
If I saw it (and I live on the north east coast of the US), and someone all the way in Japan saw it, I'm sure that someone who lives in between these two countries has seen it too.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Quite interesting. And in the daylight also. I've seen something breaking itself in part but it was at night and it was one light breaking itself into two lights and separating from each other. Somebody in Japan might have seen the same ship that you were seeing. They join themselves back together again. I've seen this too. Can you remember the exact date that it happened?

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Hmmmm...
This was probably about 5 or so years ago (give or take a few months).
I definitely remember it being during the winter.
So you figure, it was around the winter of 2000 or maybe 2001 (but I can't really be totally sure of exactly how long ago it was; all I do know for sure is what I described, is exactly what I saw).
But yeah, in broad daylight.
I'm sure stuff like this happens in broad daylight all the time, it's just that most people are too distracted with their daily lives to really notice.
I wish I could contact that Japanese witness so we could collaberate our sightings.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Also, within about a year or so of that sighting,
I also had two seperate sightings of black helicoptors (and it looks like they had full ordinance on them as well).
The area where I saw the black helicoptors was about 10 or so miles from where I had witnessed the metallic thing.
Keep in mind, that the metallic thing (things) I had seen were way up in the sky, so they might have been near where I had later seen the helicoptors.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Okay, it's been a week now.
I know that there is someone else out there that saw something just like this!
With all of the ufo people on ATS (I'm not really a ufo person, but I like watching those specials on the history channel and whatnot...) there has to be someone else who saw something like this.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
ok ok i read this post awhile ago and promised myself i would post a reply... so im going to do so now...

yes i myself have witnessed this so many times...not once but many... it was indeed a UFO... i was with a couple of friends a couple of times while witnessing them... i have witnessed only 3 ufo's during the day though...its pretty wild... they are alwayz out there...u just have to look up to the sky at the right time i guess...or maybe its possible that they only show themselves to people who believe in them or are more in touch with the universe... i have no idea... but there are a couple of times where i see a couple of UFO's around the same area at the same time...they do different formations and go in many directions... they are fun to watch... i ahvnt seen any lately but thats because i havnt been looking...this post makes me wanna search for some...im gonna have to do so whenever this rain clears up

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Thank you for coming forward.
I was beginning to think that I was crazy.
But, indeed, I have heard from different sources (the guy who films the rods comes to mind, although, I forgot his name) that ufos are always up in the sky, only we can't see most of them unless we have night vision or infrared specs.
Now that is food for thought!

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung
Okay, it's been a week now.
I know that there is someone else out there that saw something just like this!

The wide variety of UFOs described in sightings is one of the more interesting aspects of the phenomenon. Machines (or animals) designed to do the same things generally tend to look alike. Airplanes, for instance, have some variation, but mostly you have wing structures, a place for the pilot, some kind of vertical stabilizer, etc. UFOs, however, look like all kinds of things, including things that have practically no aerodynamic qualities, which is odd, considering they're flying in the air.

Considering that usually "form follows function," what do you figure would account for the variety?

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Well, wouldn't the specific type of propulsion system directly dictate the actual form of the craft in question?

I mean, your basic airplane uses combustion based lift and thrust, right?
Well, I guess, if another craft uses some other type, like gravity or spatial manipulation, form might not necessarily be as big an issue.
Of course, I'm speculating, not being an engineer or aerodynamics major.
But, generally, yeah, form usually directly follows function.

But what I saw, I don't know that I've ever seen anything quite like it before.
I almost didn't believe my eyes.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
you must remember that these beings that we are dealing with are so great in power that not all of these ufo's are crafts... some beings don't need any craft to travel space...just power in the mind

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hi, wu. I can't say I've seen something exactly like that, but I've seen a not fully cloaked UFO before. I've covered my sighting a couple of times before on this forum, and taken a couple of testimonals from people who has seen roughly the same thing. I'm not offering any explanation as to what it was you saw, just information on what others have seen.

If you want to read about what I saw I suggest you search for my previous posts and start reading. In short the sighting went as such: Saw a slowly moving "star" just above the tree line, waiting for a bus with nothing to do. I didn't think much of it at first, but decided to continue watching it just out of curiosity, much like you did. After a while it started coming closer to me and I thought "wow, this thing's gonna fly right past the city", and about then it started turning, revealing another "star" attached to it's body.. the two stars were part of the same craft. It turned and eventually got behind a large building where I lost sight of it, but before that I saw, for just a couple of seconds, what could only be described as a cloaking device in action. In between the lights was an odd flickering, wich was odd because I should've been able to see the craft since it was dawn, and not quite dark outside. Instead there was this flickering, trying to adapt to the background color, but not quite making it.. showing what you might describe as variations of the background color, but definately not something you'd notice if you weren't staring directly at it.

So yeah, I saw a 'cloaked' craft of some kind. I'm not saying it was aliens, as it's pretty hard to determine what it actually was I saw, nor am I saying it was human, as it pretty much blew anything we have on that field right out the door.

Could you describe the 'invisibility' aspect once more, and try to put as much detail in it as possible? It would be helpful.

[edit on 29-6-2006 by Drexon]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Wow.
What you saw sounds like the night-time version of what I saw.

Okay, here's how it looked:

This may sound totally stupid, but please, just bear with me.

Like chalk on a blackboard.
Y'know, when there is chalk on a blackboard, and someone wipes it with an eraser and it's gone.
Well, that's kind of what it was like.
It was as if the metallic things were the chalk, and the sky was both the blackboard and the eraser.
One quick wipe, and it was like they were never there.

I hope that made sense.

Thanx for coming forward and sharing your story.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Certainly an imaginative response.
Well I'm afraid I'm of no help then. I'm merely offering to share my experience to maybe see a pattern in all of this, so if you want to read a more (much more) detailed version of what I just wrote, go ahead and search for some of my old posts, shouldn't be too hard to find.

Oh, and don't stare yourself blind at what you saw and step back and see what actually happened, the big picture, you know? The human mind can be a powerful things sometimes.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
as for the invisibility cloak u guys are describing... i have witnessed this a couple of times... as u stated i was jus staring at what seemed to be a moving star...slowly moving in one direction... until it reached a certian point on the horizon and then it seemed to warp or shrink into a type of cloak or possibly shot off faster then any speed known to man into a different dimension/galaxy/universe...i dont know for sure... but another time i saw pretty much the same exact thing but a different location... the slow moving star and then woosh it shoots off in the blink of an eye...almost makin it seem as if it dissapeared...

but a couple of times it seems as if it really had in fact dissapeared... it seems like its moving and then its gone... it wasnt there anymore... its as if it was going one direction and then vanished...or jus cloaked itself... but there was another UFO closeby...and then that one shot off...

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Okay, now I know that I'm not crazy (well, I kind of am, but not in regards to this),
here is the link to one of those fringe lectures, and at about an hour and twenty-four (or so) minutes into it, the lecturer shows a pic of some similar crafts that I saw right in the process of becoming invisible. Just like I saw.
Now, I know that I'm not the only one (aside from what my ex-girlfriend said she saw on tv) who has seen this.
I'm not saying watch this whole lecture, it's long (but still interesting), but just go to the hour twenty-four (twenty-five) minute mark and see for yourself.

video.google.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Well that photo in the video looks Really fake, so I don't really know what to say here. Just that, I guess.. and keep watching the skies? Sorry, don't have a lot to add here. ^^;

Toc

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung
A few years ago (and I can't believe that I'm actually telling you people [nothing personal, I just don't know any of you...] this) I was sitting in the passenger seat of my girlfriends car as we drove down a major street where we live.
So at that point, I was totally sure that I had seen something uncommon.
Has anyone else ever seen something like this?
(and no, I'm not an abduction victim or anything like that. I've never met someone claiming to be an alien. I've never had abduction dreams or lost time and in no way, shape or form do I consider myself an expert on anything ufo related, just so that you know).
But seriously, has anyone else ever seen something like this?
If I saw it (and I live on the north east coast of the US), and someone all the way in Japan saw it, I'm sure that someone who lives in between these two countries has seen it too.

Thanks for bringing this forward.

I saw something similar happening but the split was vertical and only 2 object emerged from that split. They object were orange/reddish
This was in Mt. Shasta in september 2006.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Thank you Toc, for coming forward as well.
What you saw could absolutely be related to what I saw, and it was completely on the other side of the country!
See, I knew other people have seen this stuff!
I just freakin' wish I knew what it was!...

top topics

join