It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Forum READ BEFORE Posting **02/18/2007 UPDATE***

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I am a pure bred Idiot on UFOS! I once said, Unidentified FLOATING Object. My mom is like, "Sweetie its Flying" I am like
I was such a Idiot, but I love UFOS!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanormalCookie
I am a pure bred Idiot on UFOS! I once said, Unidentified FLOATING Object. My mom is like, "Sweetie its Flying" I am like

Well technically you're right I guess... since ufo's use anti grav...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
But OMG surely you didnt just state that anti grav drives are definitly the method of locomotion for all ufos? I find that slightly final and almost like a statement of known fact, which it clearly isnt. First , you cant possibly KNOW for sure what forces or engines are being used by UFO's. It may be that the material fibre of ufos, simply IGNORES gravity , rather than counteracting it. It may be that the craft you are reffering to , travels via gaps in the space time continuum , and doesnt actualy occupy a version of the universe in which gravity even exists. This is the marvelous and fustrating thing about UFO's . Assuming that a UFO is a craft of extraterrestrial origin, there could be more than one race of them , and therefore the technology being used by these races , may differ drasticaly from one another. Race A) may employ a true anti gravity engine to control thier inter atmospheric flight, where as race B) may use some form of quantum hookshot or anchor to drag themselves along the highways and byways of the interstellar commuter route. And theres no way for us to know either. Not unless you sat with your physics degree and some expensive equipment , ripping apart alien UFO's with a nano spanner.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hi,

I posted a new thread yesterday, it was my first posting.

I can't find it, and I am worried it was removed.

I did find it on the search, but the URL is a 404 response.

I put a link to my story, that was all. IT is a free read, nothing more.

hmmm....

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Oh OK so I see my mistake then.

No, I'm not selling my book...

I wrote up my story and I call it a book, but it has never really been officially published and I offer it free for anyone.

Yeah, no I am not selling anything.

My story is all the things that happened to me that caused me to think I am a Hybrid.

I think everyone here would like it a lot, or you know, find it interesting, or at least,v ery relevant.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hi, I am Andrew the Hybrid guy, and I was wondering about my locked thread...it's still locked so I just wanted to let you know...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sdp333

thankyou for your patience, and encouragement, i haven't been a member very long and i was alway's afraid to post. i felt that it was me debating oxford. i did post once, kinda out of topic and i backed down, they started coming out of the woodwork, one oerson did defend me and said i had a right to speak my mind and don't back down, that's what this site is all about, speaking your views, you don't have to be an einstein, just follow the rules which are very easy

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by andrewianmurphy

i caught the tail end of your topic, you are a grey? lets talk. i totally believe there are grey's here, i'm reading everything i can about them, i'm sure you feel you don't have to convince people but i'd still llike to hear what all you do have to say

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParanormalCookie

i can relate to that! i've said things that i wasn't sure about, keep listening, you'll get better. i'm really into ufo's, uso's, grey's, reptilians etc., also. if you believe in the Bible? they exist there also but that is a whole new topic

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Whats the deal removing the human gray hybrid story of Sanni?

this site is losing cred when it does that kind of thing.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Does anyone know what happened to the thread and video that was posted yesterday about the woman, in Colorado I think, who claims to be a survivor/alien from the Roswell crash? (sorry didn't mean to make anyone spit out their drink). It seems to have been removed. Does anyone have a link to that video?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Yeah that's what I'm talking about - were you interested in a positive way or were you one of those attacking the information presented? I have the link if you are of the former.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdp333
and another thing......

ATS, to their credit, gets alot of new users who are not hip to the "search features" because, obviously they are NEW MEMBERS. In some instances, a new user will put up a UFO picture or video that has already been discussed and volleyed about on ATS.

All of a sudden, the more seasoned members jump all over the thread and sarcastically remark that this is "old news"..."been discussed 100 times" etc.
While they may be true in their remarks, I could see how it may make a new member feel "unwelcome" when all they wanted to do was participate.
Perhaps, a more friendly and helpful tone would be applicable in those instances.....

I agree with this sentiment 100%.
Just because some of us have been here a while, doesn't mean the new members know what has been seen before, it's important IMO that some of these things keep popping up from time to time, simply because, if someone becomes aware of it who has never seen it before, it can lead to new information, not only that could confirm it, but also rule it out as being anything but what it was seen to be, new information has to always be welcome to believers and skeptics IMO.

So even though we have seen it before, a new perspective is always welcome in my eye's.

It cant hurt anyway as springer said, it's just pixels.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Whats the deal removing the human gray hybrid story of Sanni?

this site is losing cred when it does that kind of thing.

Seriously? it was removed? I have to say I'm a little speechless, not that I believe it 100%, but it did have some facts in there that I thought pointed to other stories and adding some support.

It was here for weeks why remove it now?

Found it it is here, was just moved to here

I feel better now.

[edit on 29/8/2009 by azzllin]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by soul of integrity

drats. foiled again. sorry for the contribution being off topic.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Ok, I have a series of posts from a different forum describing what my wife and I saw. I am going to be copy and pasting them on as many other forums as I can to get more feedback or information. However on this site I have to post 20 damn times first. This goes against the basic idea of sharing ideas in an open environment, which would be the most logical if everyone is equal minded, so here goes. This is my first post

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join